• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
ASRIEL DREEMURR
[FIGHT] [ACT] [iTEM] [MERCY]

*ASRIEL DREEMURR uses Galaxy Saber!

*"STAY OUT!!"
Chara

Chara sees the Woman.

She walks into the Sabers, absorbing all of the damage. She held onto her hopes and thus didn't die.

*Dream

*You held onto your dreams... you feel the empty space in your inventory get smaller.

Chara is ready for Asriel's turn.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara sees the Woman.

She walks into the Sabers, absorbing all of the damage. She held onto her hopes and thus didn't die.

*Dream

*You held onto your dreams... you feel the empty space in your inventory get smaller.

Chara is ready for Asriel's turn.
Asriel Dreemurr

*ASRIEL DREEMURR uses Hyper-Blaster!

*"You can't do anything to SAVE me! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE LONG AGO!"

He didn't know about the other six human souls, they would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr

*ASRIEL DREEMURR uses Hyper-Blaster!

*"You can't do anything to SAVE me! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE LONG AGO!"
Chara

*You see Asriel turn into God, you have no chances of beating him... or do you? You stayed determined.

Chara avoided the attack and it was her turn.

*Spare

*You spared Asriel, even if he didn't wish to be spared.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I would like to know more about you,skeletons do not walk and speak here.i would like to know about your universe and yourself,any requests before we begin?"GLaDOS was willing to give the skeletons some things to make them more comfortable as they spoke.
Sans shrugged again. "There's not really much to say. It's magic, just like I told Jimmy," he responded. That was a short and simple version. Sans wasn't sure he should be divulging all of his information to someone he just met, after all, robot or not.

Birdsie said:
Chara
*You see Asriel turn into God, you have no chances of beating him... or do you? You stayed determined.

Chara avoided the attack and it was her turn.

*Spare

*You spared Asriel, even if he didn't wish to be spared.
Asriel Dreemurr

"
I...I can't hurt you...I..."

*Asriel can't find the words to say.

*Asriel is full of hope.

*Asriel is sparing you.

Even without the child interfering, Jade could have easily dodged that attack. She was about to do something again, but saw that the fight was reaching a conclusion.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"
I...I can't hurt you...I..."

*Asriel can't find the words to say.

*Asriel is full of hope.

*Asriel is sparing you.
Chara

*You won! You got 0G and 0EXP.

Chara walked up to Asriel with blood on her mouth from the fight and said "It's alright.".

[media]

[/media]

Birdsie said:
Chara
*You won! You got 0G and 0EXP.

Chara walked up to Asriel with blood on her mouth from the fight and said "It's alright.".

[media]

[/media]
Asriel Dreemurr

"Let's go find dad...Chara...I am sorry for what I have done..."

Jade landed on the ground near the two children, smiling happily. "That's so cute!" she remarked, ears twitching happily. "You're like a mini goat!"

Noivian said:
Jade landed on the ground near the two children, smiling happily. "That's so cute!" she remarked, ears twitching happily. "You're like a mini goat!"
Asriel Dreemurr

"Golly...I do look cute then...Everyone kept saying that when I was little...heh."

Noivian said:
Sans shrugged again. "There's not really much to say. It's magic, just like I told Jimmy," he responded. That was a short and simple version. Sans wasn't sure he should be divulging all of his information to someone he just met, after all, robot or not.
"What about we trade information? You don't have to tell me evreything,just about your universe."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Golly...I do look cute then...Everyone kept saying that when I was little...heh."
Chara

"Asriel, you're ALWAYS cute." She said smirking. "It's almost like you stole all the cuteness in the world."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel, you're ALWAYS cute." She said smirking. "It's almost like you stole all the cuteness in the world."
Asriel Dreemurr

He would blush intensely. "U-Uh...Oh...hehe...(Gosh, it's akward...)"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would blush intensely. "U-Uh...Oh...hehe...(Gosh, it's akward...)"
(Say that about the time you kissed Chara.)

Chara

"I see you blushing." Chara smiled, she knew this is a happy ending.

"Now. Destroy the barrier and we can kill Humanity, Asriel." Chara said to Asriel, waiting for him to do so.

Birdsie said:
Chara

"Now. Destroy the barrier and we can kill Humanity, Asriel." Chara said to Asriel, waiting for him to do so.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Wh-what?!? I will break it..but...do not kill anyone, alright? We will just...punish who hurt you, very HARSHLY."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Wh-what?!? I will break it..but...do not kill anyone, alright? We will just...punish who hurt you, very HARSHLY."
Chara

"What?... Let me get this straight... They attacked and declared war on your people for no reason, they locked them in this mountain and they hurt me too. And you won't kill anyone? What... the hell, Asriel?" She said, with an angered voice.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"What?... Let me get this straight... They attacked and declared war on your people for no reason, they locked them in this mountain and they hurt me too. And you won't kill anyone? What... the hell, Asriel?" She said, with an angered voice.
Asriel Dreemurr

Due to the human soul beign inside him, he says: "We will not kill, we will do WORSE."

Birdsie said:
Chara

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Gaster has been watching silently the entire time,listening in,the timeline was already ruined anyways,so he might as well see what happens if they did become free.gaster shapeshifts into asgore approaches from behind.expecting them to notice him.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Due to the human soul beign inside him, he says: "We will not kill, we will do WORSE."
Chara

"What... is wrong with you Asriel? You can kill them! GAIN REVENGE... why won't you? What are you afraid of?" Chara yelled at him loudly, with tears streaming down her eyes.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster has been watching silently the entire time,listening in,the timeline was already ruined anyways,so he might as well see what happens if they did become free.gaster shapeshifts into asgore approaches from behind.expecting them to notice him.
She ran away, past Asgore and towards the Ruins.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"What... is wrong with you Asriel? You can kill them! GAIN REVENGE... why won't you? What are you afraid of?" Chara yelled at him loudly, with tears streaming down her eyes.

She ran away, past Asgore and towards the Ruins.
Asriel Dreemurr

"N-No!" He would run behind her: "We will do as you want!"

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]Artorias one of the four knights of Gywn had time off for once which was odd for him he had constantly done his duty and never wanted a reward or time off for it he was just doing his duty and doing what he was told to do but having time off felt suprsingly good for him he smiled under his armor he never seemed to want to take his armor off as he felt week without it the same with his greatsword and shield he felt defenseless without them aswell but just as he was taking a step forward he heard something running at him from behind him he quickly unsheated his sword spun around and cut what was running at him in half, upon closer examination he could see that the creature was human like but it was corpse like almost hollow.
Artorias heard crumbling almost like a building was being destroyed he looked around and noticed everything around him was changing it was becoming more depressing and withered it was as if the gods themselves were changing the clock forwards, then everything stopped Artorias looked around gripping his sword tightly the buildings were almost rubble moss had made its way onto every wall and into every crack the plants certainly seemed over grown, Artorias heard footsteps to see a group of the creatures he would call Hollows (Not the Bleach kind) charging at him with swords in there hands with a roar Artorias charged into the group and swung his sword.

[/QUOTE]

Thel Vadam

Dark Souls Universe

A portal appeared and out of it fell the Arbiter: Thel Vadam but before he could register where he was, he heard Hollows roar as they charged at him and before he could blink, he had drew Prophet's bane was cutting them down, certain traits of these opponents reminded him of the flood though they lacked the mutations, and they seemed to be almost a lesser threat to the arbiter the flood could think were these hollows could not, but Thel Would be a fool to underestimate his opponents.

When Thel had cut down the last hollow, he finally registered he wasn't on Sangheilios and instead he appeared to be in some primitive human village that was in a state of ruin as most wall were covered in moss and were crumbling around him, he seemed to be the only life around aside from the Hollows and as Thel wandered around the village he encountered more Hollows. And cut them down just as fast.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"N-No!" He would run behind her: "We will do as you want!"
Chara

Whilst she was running, away she was throwing several knives at Asriel all at once.

"I'VE GOT KNIVES! DON'T FOLLOW ME!" She yelled, while exiting the Castle, through the Capital. Many monsters saw her and watched in disbelief... the King and Queen's daughter?

Birdsie said:
Chara
Whilst she was running, away she was throwing several knives at Asriel all at once.

"I'VE GOT KNIVES! DON'T FOLLOW ME!" She yelled, while exiting the Castle, through the Capital. Many monsters saw her and watched in disbelief... the King and Queen's daughter?
Asriel Dreemurr

He would teleport to her, as he is still a god: "Calm down..Chara...we'll go togheter..."

I take off my suit and I walk Into the room "heh,magic good nuff" I see the cake and wonder if I should trust it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back