• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would teleport to her, as he is still a god: "Calm down..Chara...we'll go togheter..."
Chara

"I don't want to know you." She said with an angry-sassy voice and turned around to face away from him, while crossing her armss.

billthesomething said:

Thel Vadam

Dark Souls Universe

A portal appeared and out of it fell the Arbiter: Thel Vadam but before he could register where he was, he heard Hollows roar as they charged at him and before he could blink, he had drew Prophet's bane was cutting them down, certain traits of these opponents reminded him of the flood though they lacked the mutations, and they seemed to be almost a lesser threat to the arbiter the flood could think were these hollows could not, but Thel Would be a fool to underestimate his opponents.

When Thel had cut down the last hollow, he finally registered he wasn't on Sangheilios and instead he appeared to be in some primitive human village that was in a state of ruin as most wall were covered in moss and were crumbling around him, he seemed to be the only life around aside from the Hollows and as Thel wandered around the village he encountered more Hollows. And cut them down just as fast.
Artorias was breathing heavily the Hollows were relentless as they kept charging towards him he had been at this for about an hour now he tried to figure out what actually happened it was obvious that time had aged itself or possibly the gods could be doing this to punish him somehow yet Artorias had not done anything wrong at least from what he was aware, Was serving Gywn wrong do the gods have something against him, The sounds of Hollows being cut down distraced him from what was happening he looked towards the location of the noise to find something not Human in any way cutting down the Hollows.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I don't want to know you." She said with an angry-sassy voice and turned around to face away from him, while crossing her armss.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would turn her around, not so rudely, looking at her in the eyes: "It's...alright..." He would hug her, trying to comfort her.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would turn her around, not so rudely, looking at her in the eyes: "It's...alright..." He would hug her, trying to comfort her.
Chara

"Okay, you got me. I can't be mad at you." She hugged him back. "But we're still going to kill people, right?" She asked.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Okay, you got me. I can't be mad at you." She hugged him back. "But we're still going to kill people, right?" She asked.
Asriel Dreemurr

"If you're happy with it." He would smile.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"If you're happy with it." He would smile.
(I don't think Asriel would do that, even for Chara.)

Chara

"Yes!" She said with a happy face, she held his hand and said "Let's go so you can destroy the barrier."

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]Artorias was breathing heavily the Hollows were relentless as they kept charging towards him he had been at this for about an hour now he tried to figure out what actually happened it was obvious that time had aged itself or possibly the gods could be doing this to punish him somehow yet Artorias had not done anything wrong at least from what he was aware, Was serving Gywn wrong do the gods have something against him, The sounds of Hollows being cut down distraced him from what was happening he looked towards the location of the noise to find something not Human in any way cutting down the Hollows.

[/QUOTE]
As Thel Cut Through another Hollows he took notice of Artorias, who much like Thel seemed to be tiring from the hollows relentless assault, knowing that he might need Artorias assistance if he were to know where he was or perhaps how he possible got here then he need the knight alive. Thel Drew out his Type-51 Carbine and shot the Hollows that surrounded Artorias

MTchaos1134 said:
"What about we trade information? You don't have to tell me evreything,just about your universe."
"I thought that was what we were doing," Sans responded. "My universe relies heavily on magic and a certain trait called Determination. If someone with enough Determination wills it, the entire timeline can be reset back to a certain point." The skeleton took a moment to pause, wondering if he should continue. "Alright that's enough from me. What about your universe? I assume we're in it right now?"

Birdsie said:
Chara

"Yes!" She said with a happy face, she held his hand and said "Let's go so you can destroy the barrier."
Asriel Dreemurr

"Let's just go find dad."

Birdsie said:
Chara

ERROR!SANS

"We didn't talk in a while, right?"

There was so much going on! Jade wasn't sure what to make of this world she had stumbled upon. Rolling with the chaos, she followed along curiously, sometimes, teleporting to keep up with the others, who all seemed to be natives to this world. She found it odd that no one was questioning her in her comparatively strange getup and dog ears, but given that she had seen a tiny goat child turn into a demon god, there must be odder things here than her.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"If it isn't the memorable comedian? What do you want?" She said.
ERROR!SANS

"I am doing you a favor"
He said with a very serious voice.

*ERROR SANS Engages you!

*ERROR lowers his HP to "a normal amount"!

[FIGHT] [ACT] [iTEM] [MERCY]

*ERROR uses Glitch-Blaster!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"I am doing you a favor"
He said with a very serious voice.

*ERROR SANS Engages you!

*ERROR lowers his HP to "a normal amount"!

*ERROR uses Glitch-Blaster!
Chara

Chara avoided the attack.

*Ask

"What the hell are you doing? I haven't killed any monsters yet!"

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara avoided the attack.

*Ask

"What the hell are you doing? I haven't killed any monsters yet!"
ERROR!SANS

"That is not what I want, I give you permission to kill me.

*ERROR lowers his HP to the same level as Chara!

Noivian said:
There was so much going on! Jade wasn't sure what to make of this world she had stumbled upon. Rolling with the chaos, she followed along curiously, sometimes, teleporting to keep up with the others, who all seemed to be natives to this world. She found it odd that no one was questioning her in her comparatively strange getup and dog ears, but given that she had seen a tiny goat child turn into a demon god, there must be odder things here than her.
A massive shadow looms over jade less than a second after the ground shakes a bit at the impact of ghetts landing he whirls around facing her "speak quickly if you can for you will join me as either my meal or my companion

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"That is not what I want, I give you permission to kill me.

*ERROR lowers his HP to the same level as Chara!
Chara

*Refuse

"I've already promised not to kill monsters, so it's not an option."

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS

*Speak

*"I am not a monster."
Chara

*Convince

"Still, it's not an option, comedian."

Alphaius said:
A massive shadow looms over jade less than a second after the ground shakes a bit at the impact of ghetts landing he whirls around facing her "speak quickly if you can for you will join me as either my meal or my companion
"Woah, wait what?" Jade asks, her dog ears flattening. "Meal? Excuse me, sir, but I'm not a meal!" she says indignantly, crossing her arms in an angry manner and pouting slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara

*Convince

"Still, it's not an option, comedian."
ERROR!SANS

*String up

*You are tied!

*"Don't look so blue, dear." He would laugh. "I had fun killing that freakin' spider."

"Ah the creature can speak"Ghett releases a booming laugh as loud as a jumbo jet then his face immediately changes "be you a warrior?"he draws his axe with a grin "be you strong?" @Noivian

Alphaius said:
"Ah the creature can speak"Ghett releases a booming laugh as loud as a jumbo jet then his face immediately changes "be you a warrior?"he draws his axe with a grin "be you strong?" @Noivian
Jade frowned, confused by his speech. "Strong? I guess? I god-tiered and everything, so... yeah! Yeah, I am strong!"

Mizelia

Mizelia kept running, not sure where she went. Stopping after a while, feeling exhausted as the extensive use of Force speed exhausted her. Trying to catch her breath. "What was that..."

((If anyone atm at Underworld is looking to talk with someone or if someone minds for someone to join in))

"Ahhahahaha"his laugh sounds like rolling thunder "then let me taste of this strength"as he speaks ground shifts around him not breaking up but rolling into his legs like a whirlpool "worry not little one I fight with honor you are unarmed as I shall be"and ghett grows as this happens reaching 18ft he swings his now massive fist at the little one before him

(This isn't a fight to the death or nothing ghett simply cannot respect the weak if he hopes to speak to you he must test your strength)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back