• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara walks up to him slowly and hugs him "I didn't mean it." she then responded, trying to calm him down with her eyes wide open.

'Damn you, comedian... you've planned this' she thought.
ERROR!SANS

"I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, I want you to redeem yourself, one task and I will delete all your LV."

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara...why can't you accept it...I just love you..I may be a psychopath...but I do..."

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
GLaDOS notices a armored human and a skeleton in one of her test chambers.the roof opens up to reveal another tube,which to brochures drop from."hello and welcome to aperture science,I presume you two are not from this universe?"it was Unkown where the sound was coming from,and the roof closed again.
"That's a safe bet," Sans agreed, removing his left hand from his pocket to catch a brochure. He looked it over briefly before letting it drop to the ground. Aperture, huh? A testing facility? No thanks, Sans will pass on this one. He hardly even did the jobs he had already, much less volunteer to be a test subject.

Yappi said:
"Agh the hell you talk,well... I guess different rules here so names Jimmy" I shake his hand trying not to crush it with the power Armor "so uh how do you talk,and how did you get here"
Sans was surprised as the human reached out and shook his hand, but his grin only increased as the handshake activated the whoopee cushion joke. The skeleton's smile seemed to grow wider. "Sans the skeleton. As for how I talk and how I got here... well, that's magic for ya'."

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, I want you to redeem yourself, one task and I will delete all your LV."

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara...why can't you accept it...I just love you..I may be a psychopath...but I do..."
Chara

"I killed your mother, Asriel! I KILLED YOUR MOTHER! Why aren't you mad at me?" Chara looked at him and slapped him across the face "Snap out of it!"

I grin after hearing the wooppee cushion "heh so, magic. We're we come from a race has warp technology but you don't look all blue,tall and wearing golden armor so I guess your not Protoss. So how do you recon we get out of here?"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I killed your mother, Asriel! I KILLED YOUR MOTHER! Why aren't you mad at me?" Chara looked at him and slapped him across the face "Snap out of it!"
Asriel Dreemurr

He would put a hand in his pocket, breaking a glass tube. He would absorb the human soul he had in the pocket the whole time. He would become the SUPREME GOD OF HYPERDEATH. "I WISH WE DIDN'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS" He would shoot at Chara a ray of laser.

Noivian said:
"That's a safe bet," Sans agreed, removing his left hand from his pocket to catch a brochure. He looked it over briefly before letting it drop to the ground. Aperture, huh? A testing facility? No thanks, Sans will pass on this one. He hardly even did the jobs he had already, much less volunteer to be a test subject.
Sans was surprised as the human reached out and shook his hand, but his grin only increased as the handshake activated the whoopee cushion joke. The skeleton's smile seemed to grow wider. "Sans the skeleton. As for how I talk and how I got here... well, that's magic for ya'."
Yappi said:
I grin after hearing the wooppee cushion "heh so, magic. We're we come from a race has warp technology but you don't look all blue,tall and wearing golden armor so I guess your not Protoss. So how do you recon we get out of here?"
A cube drops onto the button and the door opens."I do not plan to test you both.take the elevator and you may come to me."a wall panel opens up revealing a hallway."the human will go down the hall.do not worry about being harmed,there are rules for robots that forbid that."GLaDOS tried to ignore the joke the human skeleton made,she did not like it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would put a hand in his pocket, breaking a glass tube. He would absorb the human soul he had in the pocket the whole time. He would become the SUPREME GOD OF HYPERDEATH. "I WISH WE DIDN'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS" He would shoot at Chara a ray of laser.
Chara

Chara jumps out of the room through the door. "Asriel, I don't want to fight, or kill you!" She ran through the Castle, towards the exit.

She thought 'SANS, HELP ME! YOU GOT ME INTO NOT KILLING SO GET ME OUT OF THIS!'

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara jumps out of the room through the door. "Asriel, I don't want to fight, or kill you!" She ran through the Castle, towards the exit.

She thought 'SANS, HELP ME! YOU GOT ME INTO NOT KILLING SO GET ME OUT OF THIS!'
ERROR!SANS

"You broke his little cute heart, deal with it. Our promise is broken, he is gonna die anyway." He would blink.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"You broke his little cute heart, deal with it. Our promise is broken, he is gonna die anyway." He would blink.
Chara

Chara thinks 'You... damn... comedian.' She hides in a corner, hoping Asriel wouldn't see her.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara thinks 'You... damn... comedian.' She hides in a corner, hoping Asriel wouldn't see her.
ASRIEL "FURIOUSLY MAD" DREEMUR

"I SEE YOU CHARA!" He takes out the GALAXY SABER, clashing at her.

Yappi said:
MTchaos1134 said:
A cube drops onto the button and the door opens."I do not plan to test you both.take the elevator and you may come to me."a wall panel opens up revealing a hallway."the human will go down the hall.do not worry about being harmed,there are rules for robots that forbid that."GLaDOS tried to ignore the joke the human skeleton made,she did not like it.
Well, it was about time. "Hey, thanks for opening the door for us," Sans commented, walking through the door and to the elevator, disregarding Jimmy.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ASRIEL "FURIOUSLY MAD" DREEMUR
"I SEE YOU CHARA!" He takes out the GALAXY SABER, clashing at her.
Chara

She dodges and thinks 'Alright... not killing him. What would Frisk do?'

She sighs and runs up at him. It looks like she's gonna punch him but at the last moment she hugs him instead and closes her eyes in slight fear he'll just kill her.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She dodges and thinks 'Alright... not killing him. What would Frisk do?'

She sighs and runs up at him. It looks like she's gonna punch him but at the last moment she hugs him instead and closes her eyes in slight fear he'll just kill her.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Wh-what?!? How dare you HUG me after what you said and did?" He would push her back.

Yappi said:
"Uh what about my suit" I look at the hall
Noivian said:
Well, it was about time. "Hey, thanks for opening the door for us," Sans commented, walking through the door and to the elevator, disregarding Jimmy.
The hall seems to move as it expands wider.making plea to of room for the human to cross with thier armor."at the end of the hall please remove your power armor before you can see me.

The elevator door closed and went straight to where GLaDOS was.when the doors opened there was a human with a knife trapped and a bullet proof glass with a brochure,a small force of drones standing in front of a portal,and GLaDOS hanging from the middle of the room."hello there,we have things to discuss."a table rises from the floor and cake along with it,but it was protected by bullet proof glass.

Jade arrived in a new universe, spotting a child being chased by some kind of goat monster. Feeling the need to intervene on the child's behalf, she goes to move the goat monster back a few yards, but pauses as the child moves back towards the goat monster and hugs him instead. As the goat monster pushes her away, Jade pauses again, wondering what exactly to do in this situation...

Yappi said:
I step through the door and take the elevator
Instead of taking the hall and listening the human went with the skeleton,when they made it to the top,a arm grabbed the human and placed them further away from the skeleton."please listen to directions next time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Wh-what?!? How dare you HUG me after what you said and did?" He would push her back.
Chara

(FIGHT STARTS)

[FIGHT] [ACT] [iTEM] [MERCY]

*Talk

"All that I said is true. You're a psychopath, but there's nothing wrong with that." Chara said... she tried to smile at Asriel... she smiled at him.

She was ready for his turn.

[media]

[/media]

Birdsie said:
Chara
(FIGHT STARTS)

*Talk

"All that I said is true. You're a psychopath, but there's nothing wrong with that." Chara said... she tried to smile at Asriel... she smiled at him.

She was ready for his turn.

[media]

[/media]
Asriel Dreemurr

*Asriel Dreemurr uses Galaxy Storm!

*"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Artorias one of the four knights of Gywn had time off for once which was odd for him he had constantly done his duty and never wanted a reward or time off for it he was just doing his duty and doing what he was told to do but having time off felt suprsingly good for him he smiled under his armor he never seemed to want to take his armor off as he felt week without it the same with his greatsword and shield he felt defenseless without them aswell but just as he was taking a step forward he heard something running at him from behind him he quickly unsheated his sword spun around and cut what was running at him in half, upon closer examination he could see that the creature was human like but it was corpse like almost hollow.

Artorias heard crumbling almost like a building was being destroyed he looked around and noticed everything around him was changing it was becoming more depressing and withered it was as if the gods themselves were changing the clock forwards, then everything stopped Artorias looked around gripping his sword tightly the buildings were almost rubble moss had made its way onto every wall and into every crack the plants certainly seemed over grown, Artorias heard footsteps to see a group of the creatures he would call Hollows (Not the Bleach kind) charging at him with swords in there hands with a roar Artorias charged into the group and swung his sword.

MTchaos1134 said:
The hall seems to move as it expands wider.making plea to of room for the human to cross with thier armor."at the end of the hall please remove your power armor before you can see me.
The elevator door closed and went straight to where GLaDOS was.when the doors opened there was a human with a knife trapped and a bullet proof glass with a brochure,a small force of drones standing in front of a portal,and GLaDOS hanging from the middle of the room."hello there,we have things to discuss."a table rises from the floor and cake along with it,but it was protected by bullet proof glass.
Sans wasn't easily tempted by cake. Had it been ketchup, maybe... but really, he didn't take any interest in the pastry behind the glass. "Things to discuss?" he echoes, stepping forwards between the two boxes of bullet proof glass, one of them holding the human with the knife and the other with the cake. "What kind of things?"

Jade jumped into action, reducing the size of the goat monster's attack significantly.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr

*Asriel Dreemurr uses Galaxy Storm!

*"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Chara

Chara avoided all of the Stars falling from the Sky.

*Hope

*You held onto your hopes.... Damage reduced for the next turn. 1 HP healed.

Chara is waiting for Asriel's turn.

Noivian said:
Sans wasn't easily tempted by cake. Had it been ketchup, maybe... but really, he didn't take any interest in the pastry behind the glass. "Things to discuss?" he echoes, stepping forwards between the two boxes of bullet proof glass, one of them holding the human with the knife and the other with the cake. "What kind of things?"
"I would like to know more about you,skeletons do not walk and speak here.i would like to know about your universe and yourself,any requests before we begin?"GLaDOS was willing to give the skeletons some things to make them more comfortable as they spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back