• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
"..." She stayed silent for a second. "He'd be heartbroken. Do whatever you feel like, Asriel..." Chara said, looking down at her feet with a sad face, slightly regretting what she did.
Asriel Dreemurr

"You decide...and...about the other thing?" He would blush.

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
Mettaton took the bolt head as a compliment. "Why thank you, gorgeous!" Mettaton responded with a smile, as they continued to dance, then Mettaton whispered "Let's get the ratings to 10000 and we can call the show over." They slowly rose to 8000.
Plague knight just went along with Mettaton having given up on resisting.
wH8Za4u.gif
and just danced until the ratings reached 10000

Bill thought to himself "WAIT! How did I just tele...hmmm what happened to cause that," he looked around at his black abyss. "This place is home, horrible and lonely but...I need to work to get out of here," he said as he floated around the abyss.

billthesomething said:
Plague knight just went along with Mettaton having given up on resisting.
wH8Za4u.gif
and just danced until the ratings reached 10000
Mettaton

Mettaton fell onto the floor after they reached 10000, probably in lack of battery power.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"You decide...and...about the other thing?" He would blush.
Chara

"I'm not good at decisions, Asriel. My job up until now was to hurt people on purpose." She said with a remarking tone, trying to convince him to tell Asgore instead of her.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I'm not good at decisions, Asriel. My job up until now was to hurt people on purpose." She said with a remarking tone, trying to convince him to tell Asgore instead of her.
Asriel Dremurr

"I meant...the...uh....it's akward...the kiss, I meant the kiss..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dremurr
"I meant...the...uh....it's akward...the kiss, I meant the kiss..."
Chara

She blushed and looked away, trying to hide it. Then she said "I don't know.". She didn't exactly want to dump him, but she wasn't sure if she's a good part for him either...

Birdsie said:
Walter
Walter decided to try to cut off Wesker's hand, just for shits and giggles.

He motioned one of his fingers to motion a Monofilament Wire in an attempt to cut off his hand.

(Monofilament wires are super-thin, super-hard wires that can cut through concrete and steel. Even Vampires like Jan Valentine can't see them, they are almost invisible and Walter controls them as if they were extensions of himself.)
Donder172 said:
Bulvarr charges at Wesker, trying to bash him away with his shield.
Wesker simply put his hand out keeping his one up trying to block the gun from hitting him, Wesker put his free hand out blocking the shield. Wesker's eyes then locked on the fine line that was ripping through the air it seemed like it was coming right at him, it was then that he noticed it was. Wesker's eyes quickly followed the line and saw that it was coming from the boy, so he was aiming for Wesker meaning it was now three on one. Wesker bent his knees and leap into the air. "How interesting, what a strange choice of weaponry." Wesker said before grabbing a hold on the roof, if his hands were free he would have tried to grab the wire. "Its a shame my eyes work better than most peoples." Wesker said that was however a lie, fact is Wesker can't see more than a few feet in either direction however his awareness is much heightened meaning one it reaches that few feet in front of him it becomes perfectly clear, however his other senses are much better.

(Good thing Wesker isn't Jan Valentine.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
She blushed and looked away, trying to hide it. Then she said "I don't know.". She didn't exactly want to dump him, but she wasn't sure if she's a good part for him either...
ERROR!SANS

He would telepathically say to Chara: "Yes, he does as much as you do."

Ghett blinks the flashes from his eyes "cursed magi" he booms what was once the polished obsidian walls of his palace is now open space drifting through the blank void of outer space ghett sees a small planet in the distance he grins "Parhaps the kingdom of aria will grow today" turning away from the planet for a moment ghett exhales a powerful gust of air one that begins him heading towards the planet he turns back to face the now growing blue green marble and checks the straps on his sword and axe he smiles at the welcoming warmth of the planet as he bursts into flames sound returns a moment later

Ghett becomes like a meteor screaming towards the surface of the planet and smashing into the ground with terrible force but landing on his feet nonetheless

"Surely some of the denizens witnessed my entry or at least felt this ground shift I shall wait" ghett then reverts to his original size and sits in his crater a comfortable eight feet tall

NekoChanBo said:
Wesker simply put his hand out keeping his one up trying to block the gun from hitting him, Wesker put his free hand out blocking the shield. Wesker's eyes then locked on the fine line that was ripping through the air it seemed like it was coming right at him, it was then that he noticed it was. Wesker's eyes quickly followed the line and saw that it was coming from the boy, so he was aiming for Wesker meaning it was now three on one. Wesker bent his knees and leap into the air. "How interesting, what a strange choice of weaponry." Wesker said before grabbing a hold on the roof, if his hands were free he would have tried to grab the wire. "Its a shame my eyes work better than most peoples." Wesker said that was however a lie, fact is Wesker can't see more than a few feet in either direction however his awareness is much heightened meaning one it reaches that few feet in front of him it becomes perfectly clear, however his other senses are much better.
Fawkes while surprised by the height that wesker manged to reach from a single leap, but he quickly shock it off and began firing his gatling lazer at Wesker

NekoChanBo said:
Wrath

The Sith looks as Wesker jumps on the rooftop. Then turns his attention to the others

Bulvarr

Bulvarr looks as well "Come back here, coward!"

Bill looked around "CURSES! STUCK IN THE VOID BETWEEN THESE WORLDS FOR ALL ETERNITY!" He starts to turn red and try to hit something, he hits nothing as he starts to cool off "I can go into peoples dreams again that always cheers me up, no normal people have dull dreams," he said sitting and tapping his face.

(I just realized that since I am playing myself, I am stuck in purgatory for all eternity)

NekoChanBo said:
Walter

Walter launched several Wires at Wesker, trying to cut him into little pieces.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would telepathically say to Chara: "Yes, he does as much as you do."
Chara

"CAN YOU STOP TALKING TO ME?" She said whilst looking up, then she looked at Asriel and said "S-Sorry, wasn't talking to you!"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"CAN YOU STOP TALKING TO ME?" She said whilst looking up, then she looked at Asriel and said "S-Sorry, wasn't talking to you!"
ERROR!SANS

"I know he loves you a lot." He said again, giggling.

Wrath

The Sith lets out a sigh running towards the house and uses the Force to jump onto the roof. Taking his lightsaber from his belt but keeps it unignited.

Last edited by a moderator:
im cornered by the Zerg, I shoot the rest of my clip into them. I have more ammo but I'll be dead by the time I reload "ahh shit" I use my bayonet to hold them off. A bright flash and a small blue portal forms. Seeing no other option besides this and death I jump through it. Am teleported To a snowy area.

(Anyone can remark on his appearance)

Ghett sits in his crater "perhaps I should've smashed a bit harder into the planet"a sudden swirling sound catches his attention "finally" he proclaims jumping out of the crater in a single bound gripping both of his weapons he is met by a strange light followed by a popping sound and there stands...

(That's you yappi)

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"I know he loves you a lot." He said again, giggling.
Chara

"Very fu- Wait, what?" She said. She looked away from Asriel and blushed, then she said "W-Wait here, Asriel."

She ran back into her room and said "What do you mean by 'Love'? Who the heck would love me? A psychopath?"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Very fu- Wait, what?" She said. She looked away from Asriel and blushed, then she said "W-Wait here, Asriel."

She ran back into her room and said "What do you mean by 'Love'? Who the heck would love me? A psychopath?"
ERROR!SANS

"Are you calling Asriel a Psycopath?" He laughed, then he said: "Why do you believe so? You're not that bad, if you were a demon for real, you wouldn't have accepted my deal, I could remove it from your head, I just need your approval."

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Are you calling Asriel a Psycopath?" He laughed, then he said: "Why do you believe so? You're not that bad, if you were a demon for real, you wouldn't have accepted my deal, I could remove it from your head, I just need your approval."
Chara

"Ha-Ha. Very funny, comedian. But you are not touching any head of mine. And, Yes. Only a Psychopath could really love me. Unless Love stands for Level of Violence." Chara said with a sarcastic voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back