• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

billthesomething said:
"AGH!!" The Shock didn't do much but it was unexpected, The Most Beautiful thing in the world? "My Fiance Mona" Plague knight said on instinct
Mettaton

"You are wrong!"

Mettaton turned into the EX form and said "BEHOLD, DARLING!"

mettaton_ex_01_by_fanyuxuan-d9h6nv9.jpg

NekoChanBo said:
Wesker slowly shut his case placed it on the ground and kicked it to the side after all without the base virus it would be very hard to re-synchronize the virus and hell if they got broke and released into the air, without the virus yeah...goodbye this world. "Oh I don't plan to start a war, war means that two sides both have a chance to win what I will do is cleanse the world, I will become a GOD." Wesker used his speed to get behind the big green guy, to those who can't follow targets well it would seem he teleported, heck even to those who can follow targets his speed is faster than the brain can follow.
Walter

Walter with his superhuman reflexes easily saw Wesker moving and said "Nice speed. But I'm way faster than that." clearly unimpressed by him.

"Also, you sound pretty much like Hitler. And that dude was eaten by Ghouls."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Uh..." He would slowly wake up, but he heard what ERROR said about smooching. He would blush intensely.
Chara

"Asriel?" She walked up to him and hugged him, then going a bit apart and saying "Are you feeling alright?"

NekoChanBo said:
Wesker slowly shut his case placed it on the ground and kicked it to the side after all without the base virus it would be very hard to re-synchronize the virus and hell if they got broke and released into the air, without the virus yeah...goodbye this world. "Oh I don't plan to start a war, war means that two sides both have a chance to win what I will do is cleanse the world, I will become a GOD." Wesker used his speed to get behind the big green guy, to those who can't follow targets well it would seem he teleported, heck even to those who can follow targets his speed is faster than the brain can follow.
Bulvarr looks at where Wesker was "Damn your fast... but it won't help you. And you won't become a God that way. You will never become a Divine that way!" He then draws his sword and shield. Holding both in an combat stance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel?" She walked up to him and hugged him, then going a bit apart and saying "Are you feeling alright?"
Asriel Dreemurr

"I...ugh..." You can see that his shirt is covered in blood splashes. "I don't...feel so g-" He would loose consciousness.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I...ugh..." You can see that his shirt is covered in blood splashes. "I don't...feel so g-" He would loose consciousness.
Chara

She checked if Asriel's breathing and if he's alright as she had no other idea what to do.

NekoChanBo said:
Fawkes turned around and attempted to swing his gatling Laser into Wesker

billthesomething said:
"Not impressed" Plague knight says with dull tone and tries to walk away
Mettaton

"W-What?" Mettaton slips into the way and says "The show is not over, Darling! Get back to the scene!" Mettaon tried pushing Plague Knight back.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel was not breathing.
Chara

"MY GOD, I DON'T KNOW CPR! WHAT DO I DO? SANS!!! ERROR!!! HELP!" She called out, not knowing what to do.

She had no idea what to do in a situation like this.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"MY GOD, I DON'T KNOW CPR! WHAT DO I DO? SANS!!! ERROR!!! HELP!" She called out, not knowing what to do.

She had no idea what to do in a situation like this.
ERROR!SANS

"So you ask for my help, huh? What's the magic word?" He smiled maniacally, with his glitchy voice. He would then show to Chara a white upside-down soul in some strings.

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"W-What?" Mettaton slips into the way and says "The show is not over, Darling! Get back to the scene!" Mettaon tried pushing Plague Knight back.
Due to Plague Knight short stature and lack physical strength Mettaton was able to Push Plague Knight Back Towards the Podium "Then Ask your damn question"

billthesomething said:
Due to Plague Knight short stature and lack physical strength Mettaton was able to Push Plague Knight Back Towards the Podium "Then Ask your damn question"
Mettaton

"Not at the moment, darling. This is a dance-off. Let's get these ratings up!!!" Mettaton started dancing to the music.

[media]

[/media]

billthesomething said:
Wrath

The Sith just looks at the green guy with amusement as he swings his weapon.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"So you ask for my help, huh? What's the magic word?" He smiled maniacally, with his glitchy voice. He would then show to Chara a white upside-down soul in some strings.
Chara

She screamed in fear as she saw it. "Please-Please-Please-Please-Please-Please-Please..." she kept repeating it in terror without end.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She screamed in fear as she saw it. "Please-Please-Please-Please-Please-Please-Please..." she kept repeating it in terror without end.
ERROR!SANS

"Alright, s-s-s-settle down." He would put the soul back inside his original body.

Asriel Dreemurr

"KFF! Fu...dge..." He coughs out blood, he is still injured though.

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"Not at the moment, darling. This is a dance-off. Let's get these ratings up!!!" Mettaton started dancing to the music.

[media]

[/media]
"Nope Nope Nope Nope, i can't dance i have two left feet" These were times where plague knight was thanks full for his mask or else everyone would have seen the alchemist sweating bullets

billthesomething said:
"Nope Nope Nope Nope, i can't dance i have two left feet" These were times where plague knight was thanks full for his mask or else everyone would have seen the alchemist sweating bullets
Mettaton

"Come on, Darling! I'll teach you." Mettaton grabbed your hands and started dancing with you.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Alright, s-s-s-settle down." He would put the soul back inside his original body.

Asriel Dreemurr

"KFF! Fu...dge..." He coughs out blood, he is still injured though.
Chara

"Asriel... are you okay?" She took out a Bisicle from the store she robbed earlier and handed it to him, fortunately Monster Food could immidieately heal due to it's magic energies. She was hoping a Bisicle would do.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel... are you okay?" She took out a Bisicle from the store she robbed earlier and handed it to him, fortunately Monster Food could immidieately heal due to it's magic energies. She was hoping a Bisicle would do.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would eat it, but it didn't do anything. Probably you needed to SAVE someone, instead of FIGHTing.

ERROR!SANS

You can hear a voice coming from behind you: "Do or do not, there is no try."

Birdsie said:
Walter
Walter with his superhuman reflexes easily saw Wesker moving and said "Nice speed. But I'm way faster than that." clearly unimpressed by him.

"Also, you sound pretty much like Hitler. And that dude was eaten by Ghouls."
Donder172 said:
Bulvarr looks at where Wesker was "Damn your fast... but it won't help you. And you won't become a God that way. You will never become a Divine that way!" He then draws his sword and shield. Holding both in an combat stance.
billthesomething said:
Wesker simply smirked, all he wanted was the blood of this big green guy but now...now he would have to fight you get it, oh well knocking him out then Wesker would have a unlimited supply of his blood, maybe he could make a new virus will it. Wesker simply looked at Walter and shurgged chances are he didn't even realize that Wesker wasn't moving at fully speed, all he was doing was making them lose track of him with a simple quick movement. Wesker watched as the big green man swing his large gun towards wesker. Wesker simply stood their and put his hand up to block the gun.

NekoChanBo said:
Wesker simply smirked, all he wanted was the blood of this big green guy but now...now he would have to fight you get it, oh well knocking him out then Wesker would have a unlimited supply of his blood, maybe he could make a new virus will it. Wesker simply looked at Walter and shurgged chances are he didn't even realize that Wesker wasn't moving at fully speed, all he was doing was making them lose track of him with a simple quick movement. Wesker watched as the big green man swing his large gun towards wesker. Wesker simply stood their and put his hand up to block the gun.
Bulvarr charges at Wesker, trying to bash him away with his shield.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would eat it, but it didn't do anything. Probably you needed to SAVE someone, instead of FIGHTing.

ERROR!SANS

You can hear a voice coming from behind you: "Do or do not, there is no try."
Chara

Chara turned to Error. "Care to help a little, maybe?" With a cute, sarcastic voice.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara turned to Error. "Care to help a little, maybe?" With a cute, sarcastic voice.
ERROR!SANS

"
Promise me something, kiddo. I will save him, but if you hurt even a freakin' Vulkin, I'll cut him in little pieces right in front of you." He would then use his strings to fix the injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back