• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

billthesomething said:
Fawkes continues on his path to investigate the noise inside the house, having decided that newcomers were not out to cause harm at the moment, he opens the door and looks to Bulivarr and Walter "Be Prepared For Anything Friends" @Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie
Bulvarr

Bulvarr looks at Fawks "I am prepared to fight."

Wrath

The Sith walks closer to the house, noticing several humans, one he can't really get on the name and a strange green monster with what looks like an assault cannon. Noticing that the rest have rather primitive weapons with them. Muttering with his voice which sounds more mechanical by his mask "What kind of primitive world did I get on..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
Bulvarr
Bulvarr looks at Fawks "I am prepared to fight."

Wrath

The Sith walks closer to the house, noticing several humans, one he can't really get on the name and a strange green monster with what looks like an assault cannon. Noticing that the rest have rather primitive weapons with them. Muttering with his voice which sounds more mechanical by his mask "What kind of primitive world did I get on..."

Various Aurors would get to Harry's home, all pointing their wands at the Wrath at once. They would all be prepared for anything.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Various Aurors would get to Harry's home, all pointing their wands at the Wrath at once. They would all be prepared for anything.
The Wrath stands still, sensing the people around him, turning around to face the strange people, noticing that they are aiming at him with... wooden sticks? "Who are you, and what are you trying to achieve with sticks?"

billthesomething said:
"How do i get myself into this junk, Mona is not gonna believe me" Plague knight said as he stood behind panel and just waited for this Mettasomething to ask his stupid questions and be done with it. there were a bunch of cameras and lights pointed at him and the robot @Birdsie
Mettaton

Mettaton said "Welcome, Darling! To Mettaton's fabulous quiz show! Starring me; Mettaton!" Mettaton said with a robotic voice.

THE MTT Theme played in the background and Mettaton gave you the microphone "What is your name, gorgeous?"

[media]

[/media]

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Sounds like some top-secret project that Nazis would develop." Walter said to Wesker, not knowing who he is.
billthesomething said:
FAWKES

"GrEAt Progress WiTh What?" Fawkes got a bad feeling from Wesker, but he felt it was smart to get to know him, he kept a firm Grip on his Gatling laser
Wesker let out a small chuckle at the boys reaction to the progenitor virus it seemed he was in some sort of way in a world where the virus was never discovered which meant that the T-virus and other man made virus were never made...perfect. "So you've never heard of the virus...excellent." Wesker said following up with a small smirk. "Great progressive with just a little project of mine." Wesker smirked before walking over to the big green guy and staring at him. "So were you ever human, you remind me of a certain virus that infected people?" Wesker asked if he was once human it might be possible to turn others into this thing.

billthesomething said:
Fawkes continues on his path to investigate the noise inside the house, having decided that newcomers were not out to cause harm at the moment, he opens the door and looks to Bulivarr and Walter "Be Prepared For Anything Friends" @Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie
Walter

Walter nodded in response, raising his hands and monofilament wires.

NekoChanBo said:
Wesker let out a small chuckle at the boys reaction to the progenitor virus it seemed he was in some sort of way in a world where the virus was never discovered which meant that the T-virus and other man made virus were never made...perfect. "So you've never heard of the virus...excellent." Wesker said following up with a small smirk. "Great progressive with just a little project of mine." Wesker smirked before walking over to the big green guy and staring at him. "So were you ever human, you remind me of a certain virus that infected people?" Wesker asked if he was once human it might be possible to turn others into this thing.
Walter

"You sound like someone that works for an evil corporation that creates disease." Walter said, not really knowing or suspecting the truth, however he wasn't too far from the truth.

Birdsie said:
Walter
"You sound like someone that works for an evil corporation that creates disease." Walter said, not really knowing or suspecting the truth, however he wasn't too far from the truth.
Bulvarr looks confused at Walter "Why and how would someone create a disease?"

Donder172 said:
Walter

"Like the Nazis. They created Vampires, geez. Everyone knows THAT!" Walter said.

NekoChanBo said:
Fawkes Nods "YES In AgeS PaST I WaS OnCe HUMan" Fawkes did not trust this Wesker "ThOuGh I Do Not REMEmber how i Became this"

billthesomething said:
Fawkes Nods "YES In AgeS PaST I WaS OnCe HUMan" Fawkes did not trust this Wesker "ThOuGh I Do Not REMEmber how i Became this"
Bulvarr looks at Fawkes "I thought you were an Orc. I was wrong."

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Like the Nazis. They created Vampires, geez. Everyone knows THAT!" Walter said.
Bulvarr looks at Walter "No, the 'Nazis', whoever they are, did not. It was Molag Ball who created the vampires."

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
Mettaton said "Welcome, Darling! To Mettaton's fabulous quiz show! Starring me; Mettaton!" Mettaton said with a robotic voice.

THE MTT Theme played in the background and Mettaton gave you the microphone "What is your name, gorgeous?"

[media]

[/media]
"Don't call me that, As For Who I Am. I am Plague Knight" Plague knight decided that brightest thing was to humor this machine. Tinker would love being here instead of him "Lets just get this over with hee hee"

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr looks at Walter "No, the 'Nazis', whoever they are, did not. It was Molag Ball who created the vampires."
Walter

"Is that how they call the Major wherever you came from?" Walter asked with a cheaky voice. "I hope Alucard's not around, he'll buttfuck me for this." Walter lit a cigarette and put it his mouth.

billthesomething said:
"Don't call me that, As For Who I Am. I am Plague Knight" Plague knight decided that brightest thing was to humor this machine. Tinker would love being here instead of him "Lets just get this over with hee hee"
Mettaton

"Alright, there is one rule, darling! Answer correctly..." Drums begin beating to make up the tension. "OR YOU DIE!!! Anyway, question 1. What's the King's name?" Mettaton asked.

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Is that how they call the Major wherever you came from?" Walter asked with a cheaky voice. "I hope Alucard's not around, he'll buttfuck me for this." Walter lit a cigarette and put it his mouth.
Bulvarr lets out a sigh "Molag Bal is the Daedric Prince of domination."

Birdsie said:
Walter
billthesomething said:
Donder172 said:
"Disease aren't worth creating they can be cured easily, viruses on the other hand evolve making them smarter to use and harder to cure." Wesker said before turning to Bulvarr and laughing. "Many reasons, the best one I can give is the the ability to cleanse the world and become god." Wesker said that was the reason why he made a virus anyhow. He then turned towards the green man once again. "May I take a blood sample I may be able to make much more progress if you let me?" Wesker asked would it really let him make more progress no but it would let him move onto a new project.

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr lets out a sigh "Molag Bal is the Daedric Prince of domination."
Walter

"Alright, step by step. What the fuck is a Daedric Prince?" He said having no idea what the man is talking about.

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"Alright, there is one rule, darling! Answer correctly..." Drums begin beating to make up the tension. "OR YOU DIE!!! Anyway, question 1. What's the King's name?" Mettaton asked.
"Asgore" Plague knight resisted the urge to roll his eyes, but he failed for if he was going to asking him such easy questions then he might just leave right now

NekoChanBo said:
"Disease aren't worth creating they can be cured easily, viruses on the other hand evolve making them smarter to use and harder to cure." Wesker said before turning to Bulvarr and laughing. "Many reasons, the best one I can give is the the ability to cleanse the world and become god." Wesker said that was the reason why he made a virus anyhow. He then turned towards the green man once again. "May I take a blood sample I may be able to make much more progress if you let me?" Wesker asked would it really let him make more progress no but it would let him move onto a new project.
Walter

"Cured easily? Vampirism can't be cured." Walter responded with a cheaky voice and a smile, taking out the cirgarette from his mouth.

billthesomething said:
"Asgore" Plague knight resisted the urge to roll his eyes, but he failed for if he was going to asking him such easy questions then he might just leave right now
Mettaton

"That's right, Darling! Next question! What is the definition of the word 'Nihilist'?" Mettaton asked, with The MTT theme playing in the background.

(Don't use google for realism.)

ERROR!SANS

He would hide Asriel somewhere in another blank room, where Chara cannot see him, as soon as he is not visible, he creates a copy of him, waiting for Chara to wake up.

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Alright, step by step. What the fuck is a Daedric Prince?" He said having no idea what the man is talking about.
"A Daedric prince is... sort of a god, some of them are evil, like Molag Bal who want to dominate Nirn and its population. There are several Daedric princes, for two other examples, Sheogorath the Daedric Prince of Madness and Hermaeus Mora the Daedric Prince of Knowledge."

NekoChanBo said:
"NO You May NOT, For I WIll Not BE Used as fuel your fires of wAR" Fawkes attempts stare down Wesker

The Wrath turns around, not feeling that the weaklings with sticks are worth the time fighting, he had better ways to spend his time. He turns around and walks towards the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back