• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
"Actually... that is a very good question. I must say, I have misjudged you! I am sorry for my approach, allow me to do this once more!"
Papyrus walks back where he came from and soon after another hole in a wall just next to the first hole appears, and Papyrus walks through it.

"I, The Great Papyrus am here to capture myself a Human! Are you a human...?" He said, while being dizzy from breaking the walls with his skull.
Maria stayed in place, not moving at all. "Not really. Though if i was, why would i tell you if i know you are here to capture me?", she asked, slightly bored.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria stayed in place, not moving at all. "Not really. Though if i was, why would i tell you if i know you are here to capture me?", she asked, slightly bored.

[/QUOTE]
Papyrus

Before you even finished the sentence, Papyrus fell over unconcious on the floor, probably because of the pain in his skull after literally making two holes in a wall with it. He snores a bit, but other than that he seems alright and peaceful.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Before you even finished the sentence, Papyrus fell over unconcious on the floor, probably because of the pain in his skull after literally making two holes in a wall with it. He snores a bit, but other than that he seems alright and peaceful.
Maria looked at the guy, the expressionless helmet focussing on the weird person. "Yo...", she said, poking him with her foot. More like kicking him.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia holds her blade into an soresu stance, blocking the low stab "There is no need for this violence. Let go of your hatred."
Grievous struck at her twice more, then a few more times, gradually picking up speed. "My hate will only be released on the day the Republic falls!"

@Donder172

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria looked at the guy, the expressionless helmet focussing on the weird person. "Yo...", she said, poking him with her foot. More like kicking him.

[/QUOTE]
Papyrus

Papyrus didn't seem to wake up, but he was snoring.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria shrugged, sat down again and played around with her knife further.

[/QUOTE]
Papyrus

Soon after Papyrus rose and said "I, The Great... Pa-Papyrus..." Then he fell over again and slept a bit more, next to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Soon after Papyrus rose and said "I, The Great... Pa-Papyrus..." Then he fell over again and slept a bit more, next to her.
Out of curiousity, Maria started to play around with the skull, checking if it was detachable.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous struck at her twice more, then a few more times, gradually picking up speed. "My hate will only be released on the day the Republic falls!"
@Donder172
"You will fail, like the Sith. Even after the Sacking of Coruscant, the Republic survived." Keeps blocking his attacks, though gets backwards, trying to get away

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Out of curiousity, Maria started to play around with the skull, checking if it was detachable.

[/QUOTE]
Papyrus

Papyrus got up again. The knife was stuck in his skull, he said "I... The Great... what was my name again?" He seems to have forgotten.

"And I was supposed to join the Royal Guard... right? But what am I doing here...?" He thought for a second "I think my name was Parupo..."

MissUnderstood said:

Fang

"Who are you?" Fang demanded, instinctively pulling out her bladed lance.

Roxy

Roxy followed the underground path, and soon stumbled upon [wherever there's something to do].
A container made of a string bullet proof glass trap fang. And a pamphlet named:'aperture for dummies.'drops into the container."Please read the pamphlet if you wish to know where you are,and I am GLaDOS,may you please inform your name to me?"GLaDOS opened a hatch nearby and two drones walked out towards the container,watching fang.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus got up again. The knife was stuck in his skull, he said "I... The Great... what was my name again?" He seems to have forgotten.

"And I was supposed to join the Royal Guard... right? But what am I doing here...?" He thought for a second "I think my name was Parupo..."
Maria had a funny idea. "Your name is Papageno. You are here because you wanted to collect stones.", she said in the same expressionless tone. "You came through the wall, weren´t satisfied, came thorugh again and collapsed. Also my knife is kinda stuck in your head and i will need it back."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria had a funny idea. "Your name is Papageno. You are here because you wanted to collect stones.", she said in the same expressionless tone. "You came through the wall, weren´t satisfied, came thorugh again and collapsed. Also my knife is kinda stuck in your head and i will need it back."

[/QUOTE]
Papyrus

"Wait... are you sure? I thought my name was Pundyne... or something like that... or was that the captain? And why would I collec- Hang on a minute... I can't remember what I was doing... I can't remember my name? Knife in the forehead? Through logic, I have deduced that I have amnesia! And somebody caused it by stabbing me in the skull... but who could've done that? Through the process of elimination... I deduced it was you!"

He pointed towards Maria, however as she had moved out of the way, there was a Froggit behind her. Papyrus jumped at it and cuffed it in handcuffs then he said "In the name of the Royal Guard, I, the Great Purifier, arrest you! Criminal!" He took out the knife from his forehead and gave it to Maria, saying "Hold this please." then he took the Froggit and left through one of the holes he made.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Wait... are you sure? I thought my name was Pundyne... or something like that... or was that the captain? And why would I collec- Hang on a minute... I can't remember what I was doing... I can't remember my name? Knife in the forehead? Through logic, I have deduced that I have amnesia! And somebody caused it by stabbing me in the skull... but who could've done that? Through the process of elimination... I deduced it was you!"

He pointed towards Maria, however as she had moved out of the way, there was a Froggit behind her. Papyrus jumped at it and cuffed it in handcuffs then he said "In the name of the Royal Guard, I, the Great Purifier, arrest you! Criminal!" He took out the knife from his forehead and gave it to Maria, saying "Hold this please." then he took the Froggit and left through one of the holes he made.
Maria took her knife and the guy left. Then she couldnt hold it. She turned away, opened the helmet, which made it disappeard completely, hiding in the chestplate, to reveal her complete head. Then she laughed that laugh of the girl she once was.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria took her knife and the guy left. Then she couldnt hold it. She turned away, opened the helmet, which made it disappeard completely, hiding in the chestplate, to reveal her complete head. Then she laughed that laugh of the girl she once was.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, yes I have forgotten." He walked back to Maria. "Take this please! Your efforts have been noticed by the Royal Guard... I guess." He walked back and saw the Froggit run, he ran after it "COME BACK HERE!"

When you read the paper it says "Enlist for the Royal Guard today! We offer Protection, Friendship, Training and a Pay. We require Loyalty, Skill, Force and Determination! Please, Enlist at the Capital. Speak to Captain Undyne or King Asgore Dreemurr."

"How do i get myself into this junk, Mona is not gonna believe me" Plague knight said as he stood behind panel and just waited for this Mettasomething to ask his stupid questions and be done with it. there were a bunch of cameras and lights pointed at him and the robot @Birdsie

Megatron and his army, the Decepticons, were on the Nemesis, their warship. Megatron saw a portal and the Nemesis was soon enveloped in it.

On the other side, they were at wherever the others are at.

Scylla said:
Megatron and his army, the Decepticons, were on the Nemesis, their warship. Megatron saw a portal and the Nemesis was soon enveloped in it.
(Most are in the undertale underground,which I believe is too small for a ship,but maybe you can appear in a aperture storage area.)the drones inspect the girl closely. Not knowing her capabilities

@MissUnderstood @Scylla

Scylla said:
G1 Megatron is TRUE Megatron!

Donder172 said:
A
(Or a different universe?)
(Yeah or another universe.(I'm imaging a huge ship just appearing underground,trapped by dirt and rocks,some phasing through walls,that's what happens if you teleport somthing large into a small space.)

MTchaos1134 said:
(Yeah or another universe.(I'm imaging a huge ship just appearing underground,trapped by dirt and rocks,some phasing through walls,that's what happens if you teleport somthing large into a small space.)
(You could also teleport into solid rock xD )

HP Universe

Starting location: Dromund Kaas Orbit, Seat of the Empire Region.

The Wrath stood on his ship, a Furry-Class Sith Interceptor, docked at the Imperial Space Station of Dromund Kaas, his companions getting supplies. Wearing his black, plated armor and his mask, having his lightsaber on his belt. Sensing a distarbance, his ship suddenly detaches from the Station and a bright light envelops the ships, disappearing with the light.

The Wrath quickly runs towards the pilot seat and notices the strange landscape he is about to crash on. Using the ships engine to soften the impact, but still leaving a trail of his landing.

After a moment he gets out of the ship, noticing he landed in a forrest and begins to walk through. Finding after a while a small, primitive house with several people, walking towards the house and the group.

@Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie @NekoChanBo

Fawkes continues on his path to investigate the noise inside the house, having decided that newcomers were not out to cause harm at the moment, he opens the door and looks to Bulivarr and Walter "Be Prepared For Anything Friends" @Gabrygabra97 @Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back