• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight didn't even feel the punch "Hee Hee Kid nice try, but to answer your question you and your sister told me, or i heard it form you both" Plague knight threw down a bait bomb before high tailing it out of there
Undyne

Undyne jumped onto the bomb, she knew her Armor could resist most of the blast and she could save whoever was still there, without destroying the landscape. As soon as the bomb exploded she ran after Plague Knight, throwing spears at him.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"You won't do it, Dunkle. I know you won't. Toriel wouldn't like her only son dying, would she now? And I did nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, out of the normal routine. I was fighting the normal you, then suddenly a... strange thing appeared and I was back to life in here." Chara said to Error.
ERROR!SANS

"Heh, good one kiddo. I ain't killing him, but you don't want your dear fiancè HARME, RIGHT?" He said with a maniacal grin.

Mizelia let's out a sigh, mumbling softly "There is no emotion, there is peace." She walks towards the waterfall and sits in an meditative position at the edge of the water, starting to meditate.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Heh, good one kiddo. I ain't killing him, but you don't want your dear fiancè HARME, RIGHT?" He said with a maniacal grin.
Chara

"Y-You wouldn't do that. I wonder what would Papyrus think if he could see you right now." She said with a fakely concerned voice, but she actually made sure he knew that. She wanted to feel him bad and not to hurt Asriel.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Y-You wouldn't do that. I wonder what would Papyrus think if he could see you right now." She said with a fakely concerned voice, but she actually made sure he knew that. She wanted to feel him bad and not to hurt Asriel.
ERROR!SANS

He would make his grin even more maniac-like, starting to speak with a distorted voice: "MY BRO%&TH$ER IS DE%!EA$%!D"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would make his grin even more maniac-like, starting to speak with a distorted voice: "MY BRO%&TH$ER IS DE%!EA$%!D"
Chara

"He isn't. Go back to the place we were at and see for yourself." She said, with a rather average face.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"He isn't. Go back to the place we were at and see for yourself." She said, with a rather average face.
ERROR!SANS

"...Alright, kid. You wanted it, speak or I cut in half your formal lover." He would start to make the grip tighter, Asriel's shirt would start to tear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
Mizelia let's out a sigh, mumbling softly "There is no emotion, there is peace." She walks towards the waterfall and sits in an meditative position at the edge of the water, starting to meditate.
Plague Knight Paused for breath and noticed he was now under the waterfall with the Jedi "Hee Hee funny to meet you here? Mind stopping this crazy guard she is trying to kill me over a bunch of flowers"

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight Paused for breath and noticed he was now under the waterfall with the Jedi "Hee Hee funny to meet you here? Mind stopping this crazy guard she is trying to kill me over a bunch of flowers"
Undyne

A spear flies past your head and Undyne yells "Give me back the Echo-Flowers, ya thief!!!" She threw several spears at him.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"...Alright, kid. You wanted it, speak or I cut in half your formal lover." He would start to make the grip tighter, Asriel's shirt would start to tear.
Chara

"AH! ALRIGHT! JUST STOP!" She took a few breaths. "I was doing another Genocide run, I was controlling Frisk, LV19. I was fighting... you. I swear to God. Then something weird opened before my eyes, I don't know what it was, but in the flash of a few seconds I was back to my old body, with my Heart Locket, Knife and LV1. Then I met some other people, we went to Toriel's... and you know the Rest. Why Asriel is here? I don't know, I swear." She said with a pleading, sad voice.

billthesomething said:
Mizelia let's out a sigh "Just give her her flowers back... this isn't worth fighting for."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"AH! ALRIGHT! JUST STOP!" She took a few breaths. "I was doing another Genocide run, I was controlling Frisk, LV19. I was fighting... you. I swear to God. Then something weird opened before my eyes, I don't know what it was, but in the flash of a few seconds I was back to my old body, with my Heart Locket, Knife and LV1. Then I met some other people, we went to Toriel's... and you know the Rest. Why Asriel is here? I don't know, I swear." She said with a pleading, sad voice.
ERROR!SANS

"There is more...that Asriel needs to know...In a even previous Genocide Run...what did you do...after KILLING ME?!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"There is more...that Asriel needs to know...In a even previous Genocide Run...what did you do...after KILLING ME?!"
Chara

"I..." She swallowed. "I-I destroyed the Universe and killed everyone that lived." She closed her eyes.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia let's out a sigh "Just give her her flowers back... this isn't worth fighting for."
"Thats what i am saying she's trying to kill me over flowers, Hee Hee she is just as much at fault as i, but i need these flowers for potion to heal my fiance" Mona wasn't sick but she didn't know that nor did Undyne

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I..." She swallowed. "I-I destroyed the Universe and killed everyone that lived." She closed her eyes.
ERROR!SANS

"Not that....
I mean after killing Asgore...the exact later momenrt you killed him...SOMEONE went in front of you...and that one...IS RIGHT ON MY LEFT."

billthesomething said:
"Thats what i am saying she's trying to kill me over flowers, Hee Hee she is just as much at fault as i, but i need these flowers for potion to heal my fiance" Mona wasn't sick but she didn't know that nor did Undyne
Undyne

"These flowers don't have healing capabilities! They simply repeat the last thing they heard over and over. Echo-Flowers is their name for a reason." Undyne said with an Angry grin.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Not that....
I mean after killing Asgore...the exact later momenrt you killed him...SOMEONE went in front of you...and that one...IS RIGHT ON MY LEFT."
Chara

"I... I don't want to." She looked away and closed her eyes, refusing to talk further.

Birdsie said:
Undyne
"These flowers don't have healing capabilities! They simply repeat the last thing they heard over and over. Echo-Flowers is their name for a reason." Undyne said with an Angry grin.
"Not alone but when mixed with buttercups they can heal any sickness" he was not going to admit fault first

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I... I don't want to." She looked away and closed her eyes, refusing to talk further.
ERROR!SANS

He would start to hold him tighter.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ahh! It hurts!!" You can see drips of blood coming out of the strings.

billthesomething said:
"Not alone but when mixed with buttercups they can heal any sickness" he was not going to admit fault first
Undyne

Undyne just looked at him with a weird face. "... I don't know how in the hell would Enchanted magical flowers that repeat things, mixed with Buttercups somehow heal sickness... but you know what? I'll let you have ONE. Only one, give the rest back to me!" She ordered, aiming her spear at him, not attacking yet.

billthesomething said:
Mizeluia looks up "You need something to heal? I can try to heal you, I am a Force healer."

Fang

Fang emerged into some kind of lab(Aperature Universe...that's Portal, right?), and looked around. Was this a trap? she thought. She had never seen this place before, and had no idea what to do.

Roxy

Roxy was surprised to find herself underground(Undertale Universe). She looked behind her, but the portal had disappeared. She looked forward, and marched onward.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would start to hold him tighter.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ahh! It hurts!!" You can see drips of blood coming out of the strings.
Chara

"Asriel...... I killed you." She said and looked away with a sad grin.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Asriel...... I killed you." She said and looked away with a sad grin.
ERROR!SANS

"Good." He would release him slowly, putting him near Chara. He had loose consciousness.

"Chara, we can help you. Me, Gaster, we can remove that thing from your head."

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Good." He would release him slowly, putting him near Chara. He had loose consciousness.

"Chara, we can help you. Me, Gaster, we can remove that thing from your head."
Chara

"GASTER IS DEAD SANS!!! GASTER!!! IS!!! DEAD!!! HE CAN NO LONGER HELP ME, OR YOU, OR ANYONE!!!" She said with an extremely angry tone, screaming at the top of her lungs, then she lost counciousness herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back