• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Undyne
Undyne just looked at him with a weird face. "... I don't know how in the hell would Enchanted magical flowers that repeat things, mixed with Buttercups somehow heal sickness... but you know what? I'll let you have ONE. Only one, give the rest back to me!" She ordered, aiming her spear at him, not attacking yet.
he hands her four other all still with their roots "Now go back to your post or whatever you watch dogs do" He sat down trying his best not fall over due to exhaustion and watched as Undyne walked away "I don't need healing" he told the Jedi as he pulled out bottle that looked like his bombs but had a sippy straw instead of a fuse, he placed the straw into small gap in his mask and began drinking the liquid inside @Donder172

MissUnderstood said:

Fang

Fang emerged into some kind of lab(Aperature Universe...that's Portal, right?), and looked around. Was this a trap? she thought. She had never seen this place before, and had no idea what to do.

Roxy

Roxy was surprised to find herself underground(Undertale Universe). She looked behind her, but the portal had disappeared. She looked forward, and marched onward.
GLaDOS was working on her newest project while giving atlas and p body another test,her drone production was back in order after she cleared some birds there.evreything was an average day,then a camera saw somone appear behind GLaDOS.she quickly turned Around and faced them."Oh hello there,i was not expecting a visitor."if GLaDOS was surprised she was hiding it very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
"GASTER IS DEAD SANS!!! GASTER!!! IS!!! DEAD!!! HE CAN NO LONGER HELP ME, OR YOU, OR ANYONE!!!" She said with an extremely angry tone, screaming at the top of her lungs, then she lost counciousness herself.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara? Ar-are you okay...?" He notices that she is not breathing, so he starts to do the heart-massage thing.

billthesomething said:
he hands her four other all still with their roots "Now go back to your post or whatever you watch dogs do" He sat down trying his best not fall over due to exhaustion and watched as Undyne walked away "I don't need healing" he told the Jedi as he pulled out bottle that looked like his bombs but had a sippy straw instead of a fuse, he placed the straw into small gap in his mask and began drinking the liquid inside @Donder172
"Okay." Mizelia replies and returns to meditation.

Fang

"Who are you?" Fang demanded, instinctively pulling out her bladed lance.

Roxy

Roxy followed the underground path, and soon stumbled upon [wherever there's something to do].

MissUnderstood said:

Fang

"Who are you?" Fang demanded, instinctively pulling out her bladed lance.

Roxy

Roxy followed the underground path, and soon stumbled upon [wherever there's something to do].
((maybe go to the place where most of us are? :P ))

billthesomething said:
Papyrus

"Now I know you're not Sans!" Papyrus suddenly jumped from behind a corner. "I, The Great Papyrus of the Royal Guard! The greatest warrior of them all! Order you to stop, right there! You criminal scum! Now, I, The Great Papyrus, will capture you! Tie you up! Bring you to the capital! And be rewarded!"

Papyrus blocks the way... he doesn't seem too dangerous.

Donder172 said:
"Okay." Mizelia replies and returns to meditation.
Grievous landed on the cave floor with a thud. He surveyed the scene and his eyes came to rest on the Jedi. He ignited two lightsabers and leapt at her, not bothering to wonder where he was.

Halzarth saw the girl go down, and, nudging the goat aside, forced a health potion into her.

@Gabrygabra97

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous landed on the cave floor with a thud. He surveyed the scene and his eyes came to rest on the Jedi. He ignited two lightsabers and leapt at her, not bothering to wonder where he was.
Halzarth saw the girl go down, and, nudging the goat aside, forced a health potion into her.

@Gabrygabra97
Mizelia heard two lightsabers being ignited, she gets up and quickly gets out of the cyborg's way "Who are you and where did you get those lightsabers from?"

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
"Now I know you're not Sans!" Papyrus suddenly jumped from behind a corner. "I, The Great Papyrus of the Royal Guard! The greatest warrior of them all! Order you to stop, right there! You criminal scum! Now, I, The Great Papyrus, will capture you! Tie you up! Bring you to the capital! And be rewarded!"

Papyrus blocks the way... he doesn't seem too dangerous.
Plague Knight ignores Papyrus and focus on drinking his beverage

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight ignores Papyrus and focus on drinking his beverage
Papyrus

Papyrus throws a magic bone at him, aiming precisely.

"Nyeh Heh Heh!!!" he laughed.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus throws a magic bone at him, aiming precisely.

"Nyeh Heh Heh!!!" he laughed.
"You know i remember seeing a human in the ruins, he was giving away chocolate bars hee hee " The bone flys past his beak and plague knight continues drinking his beverage

billthesomething said:
"You know i remember seeing a human in the ruins, he was giving away chocolate bars hee hee " The bone flys past his beak and plague knight continues drinking his beverage
Papyrus

"I, The Great Papyrus, must check out if this suspiciously untrue piece of information is actually true! But beware human! If you lied to me... you will face the rage... of THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus ran towards the Ruins.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia heard two lightsabers being ignited, she gets up and quickly gets out of the cyborg's way "Who are you and where did you get those lightsabers from?"
"Who I am does not matter, what you must know is that I shall bring doom to your Republic." Internally, Grievous was surprised she didn't know who he was, but he still lashed out with a flurry of blades.

NekoChanBo said:
HP Universe; Albert Wesker

It wasn't long before Wesker appeared on the other side of what seemed to be a crack in space. Exiting it caused a loud bang as he was thrown off his feet, he seemed to be in a house, whose house he didn't know. Wesker took a quick look around and smirked as he saw a case next to him he was slightly lucky at least that came with him meaning even here, wherever it might be he can do his work. Wesker quickly took a look at the his side a smirked not only does he have his case full of a certain something but his Samurai Edge pistol was also at his side only thing was limited ammunition. Wesker finally decided to stand up, he picked up his case and spun around only to notice that they was three people and something that looked like it had been mutated by a virus of sorts, one that even Wesker didn't know that was something he most definitely needed. "Well this was...unexpected and just as I was making great progress to."

@Gabrygabra97 @Donder172 @Birdsie
FAWKES

"GrEAt Progress WiTh What?" Fawkes got a bad feeling from Wesker, but he felt it was smart to get to know him, he kept a firm Grip on his Gatling laser

Lordvader59 said:
"Who I am does not matter, what you must know is that I shall bring doom to your Republic." Internally, Grievous was surprised she didn't know who he was, but he still lashed out with a flurry of blades.
Mizelia uses the Force to jump backwards, creating distance "I don't want to fight you."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia uses the Force to jump backwards, creating distance "I don't want to fight you."
"But you see, Jedi, I want to fight you." He lunged for her again, attempting to impale her. She's not half bad at running. Grievous thought however, she cannot run forever, and then, a grin swept his face, hidden by his mask, she will die.

@Donder172

Maria was sitting in the ruins. Much had happened, people had scurried here and there, but that didnt bother her. It wasnt her buisness. She was sitting there, playing with a knife and a chocolate bar.

@Birdsie

Lordvader59 said:
"But you see, Jedi, I want to fight you." He lunged for her again, attempting to impale her. She's not half bad at running. Grievous thought however, she cannot run forever, and then, a grin swept his face, hidden by his mask, she will die.
@Donder172
"Why? What did I ever do to you?" Mizelia answers, ducking under his attack but time taking her lightsaber, letting the green blade come out with a hiss while getting at distance

Donder172 said:
"Why? What did I ever do to you?" Mizelia answers, ducking under his attack but time taking her lightsaber, letting the green blade come out with a hiss while getting at distance
"You became a Jedi, a horrible order which I have sworn to destroy!" He sent another low stab at her, keeping his other blade ready to counter, he made sure that she was headed for a corner.

@Donder172

@Birdsie[/URL]
Suddenly you hear knocking on one of the walls near you.

Then out of nowhere the wall falls apart and Papyrus walks through it, he laughs and looks at you.

"Human, you will now be captured by... THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!"

the_great_papyrus_by_chellieart-d9d1r0t.png

Birdsie said:
Suddenly you hear knocking on one of the walls near you.
Then out of nowhere the wall falls apart and Papyrus walks through it, he laughs and looks at you.

"Human, you will now be captured by... THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!"

the_great_papyrus_by_chellieart-d9d1r0t.png
Maria still looked nothing human. "What makes you think i am human, boney?", she said with her robot voice, getting up and circling the knife in her hand.

Lordvader59 said:
"You became a Jedi, a horrible order which I have sworn to destroy!" He sent another low stab at her, keeping his other blade ready to counter, he made sure that she was headed for a corner.
@Donder172
Mizelia holds her blade into an soresu stance, blocking the low stab "There is no need for this violence. Let go of your hatred."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria still looked nothing human. "What makes you think i am human, boney?", she said with her robot voice, getting up and circling the knife in her hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Actually... that is a very good question. I must say, I have misjudged you! I am sorry for my approach, allow me to do this once more!"

Papyrus walks back where he came from and soon after another hole in a wall just next to the first hole appears, and Papyrus walks through it.

"I, The Great Papyrus am here to capture myself a Human! Are you a human...?" He said, while being dizzy from breaking the walls with his skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back