• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would hide Asriel somewhere in another blank room, where Chara cannot see him, as soon as he is not visible, he creates a copy of him, waiting for Chara to wake up.
Chara

Chara wakes up and says "Where's Asriel?" with a confused voice.

billthesomething said:
"NO You May NOT, For I WIll Not BE Used as fuel your fires of wAR" Fawkes attempts stare down Wesker
Bulvarr looks at Fawkes "And I have seen enough war."

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"That's right, Darling! Next question! What is the definition of the word 'Nihilist'?" Mettaton asked, with The MTT theme playing in the background.

(Don't use google for realism.)
Huh so this machine actually asked a decent question. Plague knight scratched his head as he tried to remember what the word meant, he remembers that it was like pessimist "Nihilist is like a pessimist someone who sees everything as pointless"

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara wakes up and says "Where's Asriel?" with a confused voice.
ERROR!SANS

"Right in front of you, sweetie." He would use a string to hang him up by the neck, making it tight.

Asriel's Copy

"GHhgh...H-Hel-..." *CRACK*

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Cured easily? Vampirism can't be cured." Walter responded with a cheaky voice and a smile, taking out the cirgarette from his mouth.
billthesomething said:
"NO You May NOT, For I WIll Not BE Used as fuel your fires of wAR" Fawkes attempts stare down Wesker
"Not sure about Vampirism since well we never had nor needed anything like that, but if it was hard to cure its either like a cancer and clutches onto the body or is a virus nothing to it." Wesker said shrugging before laughing. "I can prove it if you want the difference between a virus and a disease." Wesker said before slowly opening his case. Wesker eyes slightly glowed red as he turned to face the big green man. "Either let me take it or I will take it by force." Wesker said before cracking his knuckles this thing reminded him of the nemesis project something he would like to get his hands on again.

billthesomething said:
Huh so this machine actually asked a decent question. Plague knight scratched his head as he tried to remember what the word meant, he remembers that it was like pessimist "Nihilist is like a pessimist someone who sees everything as pointless"
Mettaton

"Great answer, I love it! Now, who is a Megalomaniac!?" Mettaton asked with an excited voice.

NekoChanBo said:
"Not sure about Vampirism since well we never had nor needed anything like that, but if it was hard to cure its either like a cancer and clutches onto the body or is a virus nothing to it." Wesker said shrugging before laughing. "I can prove it if you want the difference between a virus and a disease." Wesker said before slowly opening his case. Wesker eyes slightly glowed red as he turned to face the big green man. "Either let me take it or I will take it by force." Wesker said before cracking his knuckles this thing reminded him of the nemesis project something he would like to get his hands on again.
"If you want to fight him, you will have to fight me as well." Bulvarr said to Wesker

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"Great answer, I love it! Now, who is a Megalomaniac!?" Mettaton asked with an excited voice.
"Someone who wishes for power" Plague Knight answered with dull tone

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Right in front of you, sweetie." He would use a string to hang him up by the neck, making it tight.

Asriel's Copy

"GHhgh...H-Hel-..." *CRACK*
Chara

"NO!" She ran towards the Copy and saw it turn to dust, tears ran down her face and then she started laughing psychotically.

She sees a message before her eyes.

*H̪͔́e̷̙̩̗̰̩ ̳̟͔̮͓̱̪̑ͮͫ̈̚͠k̫̜̪͕̬̝̯̄ͥͧ̈ĭ̵̱̗͙̈̅̇l̗͙̭̜̿͝l̘̰͈̺̔͞ȩ͍̠̰̜͖͇̗̑̄ḋ̥̣̓ͥ͋͒ ͐͒A͍͈̹̪̓̓͋̾̿̔s̓͒҉̰͈͎̦̪̮̯r̸̭̗̥͚̱ͤ̔ͅi͋͑̌ͮ҉̝̲͍̱͈͖e̹l̝͍̪͚̺̈̑̍͆.͉͔̥̂͌̿̍ͬ̏͠.̩̱͍̩̀ͫ.̦̟͉̿̊͒̿̔̚͘ ̖̘̫͕͚̪̱͊ͫ̈̐ÿ͗҉̠͈̻̯͉̬o͓͓̜͇͍͕͕ͭ̅͡u̡̩͇̓̇̈́ͣͫ ̛͊ͭ̐ͯͧͮͦf͇̯̎e̸ͪ̂͊̚ͅe̛l̴̼̬͙̫͇̼͎͊ͬ̆ͥ͋ ̬̜̠̬̟d̖͉͋̄̓̕ĕ̝̜ͨ̑t͈͈̝ͨ͆̅e̘͉̳̯͈̪͕͆̚r͇̼̹̯͊ͣ͐̔̿̄ͤ͢m͔͍̆͗̾͗ͮ͂͟ï̭̱̻̘͍͖n̬̝̻̘̲̫̹ḛ̭͖̯̝͍ͬ̌̐͒ͮͮd͉͇̪̠̋ͨ͂ͨͬ̄ͩ ̠̹̖͚͓͛͆̈́̓͌ͤ͡t̞̥̆ͧ̓̈́̊ȏ̪͆ͦͧ̓́ ̘͕̹̺̞̩̃ͤ́ͫ̎m̱̗̓ͤ̀a̷̬͉̙̦̜̒̾ͮk̪̪̘̠ͨ͒̍͞e̶̲̭ͦͥͭ̈́̒́ ̖̇̆ͮh͓̹̣͚̺͋͌̇̽͜i̻̟͇͇̮̳̩ͫ̓̇m̖ ̶̭̳͐̓̚s̞̦̻̦͉͈ú͚͕̩̗f̽̄̇ͨ̔̾͊̕f̷̥̥͙͗ͧ͒͌̏̓͊e͖̜̜̝͎͘r̷̯̥̒̀.̘̼͔̠͇ͣ̓̓

Chara looks at Sans "Tell me. Do you like seeing Papyrus die? I think I'm just gonna do this instead and kill him a few times."

She placed her hand on the RESET button.

billthesomething said:
"Someone who wishes for power" Plague Knight answered with dull tone
Mettaton

"I love your answers, Darling. Now let's get onto my favourite question. What monster is this?"

You see a picture of Froggit.

Donder172 said:
"If you want to fight him, you will have to fight me as well." Bulvarr said to Wesker
"Oh please, you think being out numbered scares me, hell you should come to where i'm from. I got lucky if it was ever one on two." Wesker said before placing one hand on his gun.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"NO!" She ran towards the Copy and saw it turn to dust, tears ran down her face and then she started laughing psychotically.

She sees a message before her eyes.

*H̪͔́e̷̙̩̗̰̩ ̳̟͔̮͓̱̪̑ͮͫ̈̚͠k̫̜̪͕̬̝̯̄ͥͧ̈ĭ̵̱̗͙̈̅̇l̗͙̭̜̿͝l̘̰͈̺̔͞ȩ͍̠̰̜͖͇̗̑̄ḋ̥̣̓ͥ͋͒ ͐͒A͍͈̹̪̓̓͋̾̿̔s̓͒҉̰͈͎̦̪̮̯r̸̭̗̥͚̱ͤ̔ͅi͋͑̌ͮ҉̝̲͍̱͈͖e̹l̝͍̪͚̺̈̑̍͆.͉͔̥̂͌̿̍ͬ̏͠.̩̱͍̩̀ͫ.̦̟͉̿̊͒̿̔̚͘ ̖̘̫͕͚̪̱͊ͫ̈̐ÿ͗҉̠͈̻̯͉̬o͓͓̜͇͍͕͕ͭ̅͡u̡̩͇̓̇̈́ͣͫ ̛͊ͭ̐ͯͧͮͦf͇̯̎e̸ͪ̂͊̚ͅe̛l̴̼̬͙̫͇̼͎͊ͬ̆ͥ͋ ̬̜̠̬̟d̖͉͋̄̓̕ĕ̝̜ͨ̑t͈͈̝ͨ͆̅e̘͉̳̯͈̪͕͆̚r͇̼̹̯͊ͣ͐̔̿̄ͤ͢m͔͍̆͗̾͗ͮ͂͟ï̭̱̻̘͍͖n̬̝̻̘̲̫̹ḛ̭͖̯̝͍ͬ̌̐͒ͮͮd͉͇̪̠̋ͨ͂ͨͬ̄ͩ ̠̹̖͚͓͛͆̈́̓͌ͤ͡t̞̥̆ͧ̓̈́̊ȏ̪͆ͦͧ̓́ ̘͕̹̺̞̩̃ͤ́ͫ̎m̱̗̓ͤ̀a̷̬͉̙̦̜̒̾ͮk̪̪̘̠ͨ͒̍͞e̶̲̭ͦͥͭ̈́̒́ ̖̇̆ͮh͓̹̣͚̺͋͌̇̽͜i̻̟͇͇̮̳̩ͫ̓̇m̖ ̶̭̳͐̓̚s̞̦̻̦͉͈ú͚͕̩̗f̽̄̇ͨ̔̾͊̕f̷̥̥͙͗ͧ͒͌̏̓͊e͖̜̜̝͎͘r̷̯̥̒̀.̘̼͔̠͇ͣ̓̓

Chara looks at Sans "Tell me. Do you like seeing Papyrus die? I think I'm just gonna do this instead and kill him a few times."

She placed her hand on the RESET button.
ERROR!SANS

He would snap his fingers, making the Copy disappear and the real one come back. "Chill buddy, wanted to see how you'd react."

NekoChanBo said:
Fawkes began to rev up his gatling laser "So it is my destiny to fight megalomaniacs, LISTEN WELL HUMAN FOR I SHALL WARN YOU ONLY ONCE MORE, I SHALL NOT BE USED AS FUEL FOR YOUR FLAMES OF WAR"

billthesomething said:
Fawkes began to rev up his gatling laser "So it is my destiny to fight megalomaniacs, LISTEN WELL HUMAN FOR I SHALL WARN YOU ONLY ONCE MORE, I SHALL NOT BE USED AS FUEL FOR YOUR FLAMES OF WAR"
Bulvarr looks at Fawkes "You won't have to, friend." he then looks at Wesker, thinking about what Shout to use against him.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would snap his fingers, making the Copy disappear and the real one come back. "Chill buddy, wanted to see how you'd react."
Chara

She hugs the real Asriel, not talking at all and smiling. Then she opens her mouth and says "Good one." to Error.

"But I've got a question, why do you even bother with this stuff?" Looking him in the face.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She hugs the real Asriel, not talking at all and smiling. Then she opens her mouth and says "Good one." to Error.

"But I've got a question, why do you even bother with this stuff?" Looking him in the face.
ERROR!SANS

"I have to gather information, for who, you may ask...Someone you pushed down somewhere you shouldn't have."

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"I love your answers, Darling. Now let's get onto my favourite question. What monster is this?"

You see a picture of Froggit.
"Ah Froggit Hee Hee now if we are done you waste of gears then i shall take my leave" Plague knight steps away from the podium and begins to walk away

The Wrath walks to the group, talking with a voice that sounds mechanical by his mask "Can any of you tell me where this is and who are those weaklings with sticks I just met in the blasted forest?"

billthesomething said:
"Ah Froggit Hee Hee now if we are done you waste of gears then i shall take my leave" Plague knight steps away from the podium and begins to walk away
Mettaton

"WRONG!" Mettaton zaps Plague Knight with electricity. The picture zooms out revealing Mettaton wearing a T-Shirt of a Froggit.

"Next question, what is the most beatiful thing in the world?" Mettaton asked, the music got tense.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"I have to gather information, for who, you may ask...Someone you pushed down somewhere you shouldn't have."
Chara

"Since when do you work for that old geek?" Chara looked at Error and asked, being rather surprised she raised an eyebrow.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Since when do you work for that old geek?" Chara looked at Error and asked, being rather surprised she raised an eyebrow.
ERROR!SANS

"It's my business, now if you don't mind, I'll get back to my stuff. You can smooch him in the meanwhile." He would teleport away.

Birdsie said:
Mettaton
"WRONG!" Mettaton zaps Plague Knight with electricity. The picture zooms out revealing Mettaton wearing a T-Shirt of a Froggit.

"Next question, what is the most beatiful thing in the world?" Mettaton asked, the music got tense.
"AGH!!" The Shock didn't do much but it was unexpected, The Most Beautiful thing in the world? "My Fiance Mona" Plague knight said on instinct

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"It's my business, now if you don't mind, I'll get back to my stuff. You can smooch him in the meanwhile." He would teleport away.
Chara

"WHAT? SO YOU'LL JUST LEAVE US HERE?" She yelled out. She looked around.

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr looks at Fawkes "You won't have to, friend." he then looks at Wesker, thinking about what Shout to use against him.
billthesomething said:
Wesker slowly shut his case placed it on the ground and kicked it to the side after all without the base virus it would be very hard to re-synchronize the virus and hell if they got broke and released into the air, without the virus yeah...goodbye this world. "Oh I don't plan to start a war, war means that two sides both have a chance to win what I will do is cleanse the world, I will become a GOD." Wesker used his speed to get behind the big green guy, to those who can't follow targets well it would seem he teleported, heck even to those who can follow targets his speed is faster than the brain can follow.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"WHAT? SO YOU'LL JUST LEAVE US HERE?" She yelled out. She looked around.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Uh..." He would slowly wake up, but he heard what ERROR said about smooching. He would blush intensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back