• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Ha-Ha. Very funny, comedian. But you are not touching any head of mine. And, Yes. Only a Psychopath could really love me. Unless Love stands for Level of Violence." Chara said with a sarcastic voice.
ERROR!SANS

"Why can't you accept it? Asriel does love you. Why did he kiss you then?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Why can't you accept it? Asriel does love you. Why did he kiss you then?"
Chara

"Because he's either: A) A Psychopath, like me. Or B) He didn't mean it. I'll go with either, comedian. There is no other option." Chara said with a voice that got progressively more aggresive.

It's finally finished,the portal is done,now she can get more resources and test subjects from other universes.a small army of drones line up in front of the portal as GLaDOS sets it up,when she activates it,nothing happens for a moment,then suddenly,there was a flash and the portal was open.two turrets dropped down in front of the portal to make sure nothing hostile would come in and try to attack.glados plans to wait to see if anything would try to come through the portal first.

@White Shamrock

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Because he's either: A) A Psychopath, like me. Or B) He didn't mean it. I'll go with either, comedian. There is no other option." Chara said with a voice that got progressively more aggresive.
ERROR!SANS

"None of them. Accept it, he loves even if you're evil, do you want him to feel bad whenever you'll do something bad? Or I shall make YOU feel bad by making him feel bad?"

Bill saw the portal and looked in "Hello! Who is calling, whoever it is don't hang up," he said as he tried to figure out what the portal was and how it got there.

@MTchaos1134

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"None of them. Accept it, he loves even if you're evil, do you want him to feel bad whenever you'll do something bad? Or I shall make YOU feel bad by making him feel bad?"
Chara

"Why do you even care? You clearly shouldn't care, unless that old, skeletal geek told you to." Chara said. At the last words she of course meant Gaster, hoping Sans would know who she meant.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Why do you even care? You clearly shouldn't care, unless that old, skeletal geek told you to." Chara said. At the last words she of course meant Gaster, hoping Sans would know who she meant.
ERROR!SANS

"Why you talk about Asgore that way?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Why you talk about Asgore that way?"
Chara

"I know that you know that I meant your father." Chara responded, trying to sound as offensive and insulting as humanly possible.

Cipher looked through it "Can I pass through, I mean should I whoever you are," he said as he was about to grab the rim of the portal, his eyed showed him being

nervous.

@MTchaos1134

(I have school so I will be back later ;-; bye)

Agh what kind of tech was that, but I'm not Zerg chow so that's something. I look up to see 2 people fighting and one looking at me...I decide to greet them "hey there, names Jimmy"

Instead, what GLaDOS got was a short skeleton appearing out of nowhere in a test chamber. "Huh... must have taken the wrong shortcut..." he mused to himself, looking about. It seemed to be some sort of white room with a cube and a button in it, keeping the door closed. There was a tube in the roof to drop more cubes through. Too lazy to solve the test, and too lazy to shortcut out, Sans mostly stood around, trying to work up the motivation to do one of the two aforementioned tasks. His white pupiled gaze turned to the camera in the test chamber. "Uh... anyone there?" he tried, wondering if maybe someone would open the door for him.

@MTchaos1134

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I know that you know that I meant your father." Chara responded, trying to sound as offensive and insulting as humanly possible.
ERROR!SANS

"
So yeah, if Asriel loves you, he is a Psycopath, but if he is not a psychopath, he didn't mean to kiss you? Wow, gee gee. Ah, do you know Mirai Nikki? The protagonist loved the Co-Protagonist (Pretty much someone like you, heh), and he is not psychopath."

Asriel Dremurr

He heard pretty much everything that Chara said, as he can't hear ERROR, he starts to cry very loudly.

For some odd reason another portal appeared so instead of getting evaporated I step through it to a white room with a .....skeleton?

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"
So yeah, if Asriel loves you, he is a Psycopath, but if he is not a psychopath, he didn't mean to kiss you? Wow, gee gee. Ah, do you know Mirai Nikki? The protagonist loved the Co-Protagonist (Pretty much someone like you, heh), and he is not psychopath."

Asriel Dremurr

He heard pretty much everything that Chara said, as he can't hear ERROR, he starts to cry very loudly.

(And it was at this moment, that Chara knew... she fucked up.)

Chara

She heard Asriel cry, she walked out of the room and looked at him "A-Asriel, why are you crying?" She asked, not knowing what could be the reasoning. The thought of him hearing her crossed her mind.

Birdsie said:
(And it was at this moment, that Chara knew... she fucked up.)

Chara

She heard Asriel cry, she walked out of the room and looked at him "A-Asriel, why are you crying?" She asked, not knowing what could be the reasoning. The thought of him hearing her crossed her mind.
Asriel Dreemur

"I HEARD YOU! *sob* Do you...r-really think...I am a psycopath...for loving you...?" He would cry louder than before, putting his face on the bed.

Yappi said:
For some odd reason another portal appeared so instead of getting evaporated I step through it to a white room with a .....skeleton?
Sans looked to the newcomer, glowing white pupils trailing over his outfit and just taking the human in for a moment. "'Sup?" he greeted casually, shrugging without removing his hands from his pockets.

Noivian said:
Instead, what GLaDOS got was a short skeleton appearing out of nowhere in a test chamber. "Huh... must have taken the wrong shortcut..." he mused to himself, looking about. It seemed to be some sort of white room with a cube and a button in it, keeping the door closed. There was a tube in the roof to drop more cubes through. Too lazy to solve the test, and too lazy to shortcut out, Sans mostly stood around, trying to work up the motivation to do one of the two aforementioned tasks. His white pupiled gaze turned to the camera in the test chamber. "Uh... anyone there?" he tried, wondering if maybe someone would open the door for him.
@MTchaos1134
Yappi said:
GLaDOS notices a armored human and a skeleton in one of her test chambers.the roof opens up to reveal another tube,which two brochures drop from."hello and welcome to aperture science,I presume you two are not from this universe?"it was Unkown where the sound was coming from,and the roof closed again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemur
"I HEARD YOU! *sob* Do you...r-really think...I am a psycopath...for loving you...?" He would cry louder than before, putting his face on the bed.
Chara

Chara walks up to him slowly and hugs him "I didn't mean it." she then responded, trying to calm him down with her eyes wide open.

'Damn you, comedian... you've planned this' she thought.

"What in the Sam hell,universes?"thought those portals were Protoss tech. "Hey I don't plan on being this guy later" I point to the I presume dead skeleton "so if you can let us out that would b great"

"Agh the hell you talk,well... I guess different rules here so names Jimmy" I shake his hand trying not to crush it with the power Armor "so uh how do you talk,and how did you get here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back