• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Knight Artorias]Artorias was getting extremely tired by now and was contemplating letting the Abyss consume him as he had contact with it before but then he noticed his supposed ally and a child so he knew that if he did he would probably go on a rampage and kill the both of them. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL] @Noivian
"A Tactical Retreat would be advisable" Thel Shouted to Artorias as he sliced a Hollows in half with his blade "Take The Child"

billthesomething said:
"A Tactical Retreat would be advisable" Thel Shouted to Artorias as he sliced a Hollows in half with his blade "Take The Child"
Artorias just gave Thel a weird look before picking up Frisk with ease and spun around doing a 720 and cutting a few in half before sprinting off like a mad man.

@Noivian

Last edited by a moderator:
Kemet woke up on what appeared to be a cot, not her usual location that was the exhibit. She thought that she was rescued, but she doubted that. She gets up and examines her surroundings. (Aperture Science)

Ferra heard some fighting and the loud shout from Thel. "We not alone, Torr." She said, then made a light growl to Torr and he walked toward the sounds. They noticed all the Hollows and Ferra's blades switch forward. "Knock down puny enemies" She growled to Torr, who let out a loud roar-ish sound and ran right through the horde. Ferra growled and Torr picked her up off his back and threw her. She landed on a Hollow and stabbed her blades into its head before Torr got close enough and she jumped and she caught her and she moved back onto his back. Torr could take damage, swinging his huge fists and decapitating a Hollow/

Bill finally got the courage and jumped in "Oh my I feel fine. I am free from the abyss, and I am fine," he floated around the room until he spoted Glados. "Hey thanks for the help," he said as he went closer.

@MTchaos1134

Torr didnt move until Ferra decided it was best to not be surrounded by enemies. "Follow, Torr" SHe pointed whenre the armored alien went and Torr ran after him, knocking anything out of his way.

Scylla said:
Kemet woke up on what appeared to be a cot, not her usual location that was the exhibit. She thought that she was rescued, but she doubted that. She gets up and examines her surroundings. (Aperture Science)
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"Your welcome,who are you anyways?"GLaDOS asked,this could be a new ally that will help the cause of science.

The floor under Khmer dropped,revealing a tube,Kent slid until she reached where GLaDOS was,there was a woman stuck in a box,a skeleton,a man in powe armor,and a floating yellow triangle.

Bill tipped his hat "Bill Cipher, a intergalactic demon who makes deals to give people whatever. I was trying to find a way out until your portal came, also who are the others," he pointed to the rest of the group.

@MTchaos1134

Bill looked around "Where am I exactly, last time I was talking to a glitch in the world and a small girl," he said reminiscing. "I have introduced myself so why not you," he said pointing at GLaDos.

@MTchaos1134

Bill started to float "Why are we here, what are you planing cake. I am in, since you did help me be free from my purgatory," he said as his eye switches to cake.

@MTchaos1134

Bill smiled "Ya want to be friends cake, I like your style and you look like you could use a intergalactic demon on your side," he said as he leaned on GlaDos looking at his hand that burst into flames

@MTchaos1134

Yappi said:
"Yea,if you have any portals on standby that would be great"
"We do but unfortunately I cannot control where it goes,so you will have to go on a scavange hunt for me."

Bill sighed "I could have taken you home, but my teleportation powers don't work. I had to be summoned or cause a weirdmagedon. I was ripped out of the void so I still don't have a physical form, I did meet a guy once who kept saying darker, darker yet darker but that was it," he said putting his hand around the new man.

@MTchaos1134 @Yappi

Bill looked at GLaDOS "Yes I can posses anything as long as it gives me permission. I need you to help me with something however." He leans close to GLaDOS, "There is an Error I have to erase from the multiverse," he said as he floated near the bot.

@MTchaos1134

Yappi said:
"Heh,well I'll stay here. Don't want to be in the middle of space"
"I need you to go outside and retrieve an item so you may return to your universe,are you willing to help?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back