• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-W-Well, it's nice to meet you both. W-What can I-I help you with?" She asked, being rather shy and sweating slightly.
"I Want to go home" Plague Knight was not going to beat around the bush "And i mean my home universe, the locals spoke of your genius. Hee hee"

billthesomething said:
"I Want to go home" Plague Knight was not going to beat around the bush "And i mean my home universe, the locals spoke of your genius. Hee hee"
Dr. Alphys

"W-What? Are you from the surface? I-I'm sorry but the Barrier is keeping us in here, we can't really exit." Alphys responded, having absolutely no idea Asriel broke the barrier by now.

billthesomething said:
"I need to go to my own universe as well." Mizelia says, her lekku swinging left and right in an nervous way.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Mettaton EX
"DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAYING -I DONT KNOW TO DANCE??-" He would extend his arm, taking Chara near him, saying: "DO WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL BE THE BEST DANCER IN THE ENTIRE UNDERGROUND!!"
Chara

'Fuck my life...' Chara thought to herself. Whilst she was a Fan of Mettaton, she absolutely had no idea how to dance. She simply tried following Mettaton's footsteps, being extremely tired from all the heel turns and poses.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-What? Are you from the surface? I-I'm sorry but the Barrier is keeping us in here, we can't really exit." Alphys responded, having absolutely no idea Asriel broke the barrier by now.
"I'm from Coruscant. A planet in the Core World Region of my Galaxy. But I need to go to Tatooine."

Birdsie said:
Chara
'Fuck my life...' Chara thought to herself. Whilst she was a Fan of Mettaton, she absolutely had no idea how to dance. She simply tried following Mettaton's footsteps, being extremely tired from all the heel turns and poses.
METTATON EX

Various Mini-Mettatons would move her legs (nobody else can see them except for Mettaton), so the ratings would be higher. "OH YES DARLING, I COULDN'T RE-DO THAT DANCE MOVES, OH WHAT AM I SAYING, OF COURSE I COULD!"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"No we aren't from the surface we are from different universes" don't these monsters listen

billthesomething said:
"No we aren't from the surface we are from different universes" don't these monsters listen
Dr. Alphys

"..." She just stood there with her jaw open. "Oh my god! Amazing! Please, come in! I want you to describe your universes, and your experiences in our universe! And what you think of my outfit! And... wait... different Universes? I can make Jet-packs. I can make Robots and infinite batteries. I don't know how to make portals to different universes... but I can try!" Alphys said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
METTATON EX
Various Mini-Mettatons would move her legs (nobody else can see them except for Mettaton), so the ratings would be higher. "OH YES DARLING, I COULDN'T RE-DO THAT DANCE MOVES, OH WHAT AM I SAYING, OF COURSE I COULD!"
Chara

"What the hell are those?!?" She asks, with the Robots moving her legs against her will.

I decide to stay out of this fight and after I ask the few "so is the portal done,I dont want to get killed by a Dorito or anything else today"

Birdsie said:
Chara
"What the hell are those?!?" She asks, with the Robots moving her legs against her will.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Uh...Mettaton...Can you please stop that?" He would get to Chara, taking her hand and bringing her down.

METTATON EX

"DREEMUR VOICE REVEALED - FOLLOWING DIRECTIVE"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"..." She just stood there with her jaw open. "Oh my god! Amazing! Please, come in! I want you to describe your universes, and your experiences in our universe! And what you think of my outfit! And... wait... different Universes? I can make Jet-packs. I can make Robots and infinite batteries. I don't know how to make portals to different universes... but I can try!" Alphy said.
Mizelia walks into the home, if Alphys permits her to.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Uh...Mettaton...Can you please stop that?" He would get to Chara, taking her hand and bringing her down.

METTATON EX

"DREEMUR VOICE REVEALED - FOLLOWING DIRECTIVE"
Chara

"Asriel, I think we're in trouble." Chara said, looking at Asriel and looking rather nervous.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"..." She just stood there with her jaw open. "Oh my god! Amazing! Please, come in! I want you to describe your universes, and your experiences in our universe! And what you think of my outfit! And... wait... different Universes? I can make Jet-packs. I can make Robots and infinite batteries. I don't know how to make portals to different universes... but I can try!" Alphys said.
[ALPHYS' PHONE]

A notification would arrive on Alphys' phone: "Dreemur's Voice Revealed. Position: MTT Resort. Family Member: Asriel Dreemurr

Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks into the home, if Alphys permits her to.
Dr. Alphys

"Yes, come in!" Alphys said, as you enter the laboratory.

(That's what it looks like don't mind the blue boxes etc, it's events and stuff."
room_fire_lab1.png
)

Gabrygabra97 said:
[ALPHYS' PHONE]
A notification would arrive on Alphys' phone: "Dreemur's Voice Revealed. Position: MTT Resort. Family Member: Asriel Dreemurr
Dr. Alphys

Alphys said "Excuse me for a moment!" She looked at the notification. "OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO GET TO THE MTT RESORT!... Uhm... you two just... please, stay here and enjoy the Noodles!" Alphys said, pointing towards the Fridge next to her computer desk. She ran out of the building towards the MTT Resort.

@billthesomething @Donder172

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"..." She just stood there with her jaw open. "Oh my god! Amazing! Please, come in! I want you to describe your universes, and your experiences in our universe! And what you think of my outfit! And... wait... different Universes? I can make Jet-packs. I can make Robots and infinite batteries. I don't know how to make portals to different universes... but I can try!" Alphy said.
"My Universe is a lot like here except on the surface, a lot of the monsters eat jewelry and explode into dust when killed" Plague knight answered at a similar pace as his fellow scientist "As for my experince here it has Hee hee mixed to large degree"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys said "Excuse me for a moment!" She looked at the notification. "OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO GET TO THE MTT RESORT!... Uhm... you two just... please, stay here and enjoy the Noodles!" Alphys said, pointing towards the Fridge next to her computer desk. She ran out of the building towards the MTT Resort.

Asriel Dreemurr

"
I think...we should wait outside...this was pretty funny though..." He would laugh, smiling towards Chara. "Don't worry...I don't think they'll harm us.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"
I think...we should wait outside...this was pretty funny though..." He would laugh, smiling towards Chara. "Don't worry...I don't think they'll harm us.
Chara

"I don't think it was funny. It was exhau-" Chara was talking, while Alphys ran up to them and interrupted.

Dr. Alphys

"OH MY GOD!" Alphys passed out from shock.

Chara

"... Asriel. What do we do about her? Should I kill her?" Chara asked, being uncertain.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

"We'll wait." Mizelia said

She then looks at the Plague Knight "My universe is entirely different. We don't have monsters that turn into ashes. It's a large universe that exists out of millions of starsystems."

@billthesomething

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
"I don't think it was funny. It was exhau-" Chara was talking, while Alphys ran up to them and interrupted.

Dr. Alphys

"OH MY GOD!" Alphys passed out from shock.

Chara

"... Asriel. What do we do about her? Should I kill her?" Chara asked, being uncertain.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Of Course not! She's my friend! It's Alphys, let's just take her to the lab, in hotlands. We'll wait for her to wake up there. We can have fun with her computer...hehehe." He would laugh, trying to pick up Alphys, but she's heavy. "Help me, maybe?"

"Clusterouse contagious clod, of all universes why corn, and why me." Peridot ran through the new world, Hatty on her back, she used her limb enhancers to shoot down anything made of corn....everything. Peridot and Hatty's cat ran until they found a portal and jump through leading to Aperture.

@MTchaos1134

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Of Course not! She's my friend! It's Alphys, let's just take her to the lab, in hotlands. We'll wait for her to wake up there. We can have fun with her computer...hehehe." He would laugh, trying to pick up Alphys, but she's heavy. "Help me, maybe?"
Chara

"You're a man, Asriel! You can do it yourself." She sighed out in slight disbelief that he'd make her do the dirty work. Then she said "But I guess I can help a little bit... here, for motivation." She kissed him on the cheek.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"You're a man, Asriel! You can do it yourself." She sighed out in slight disbelief that he'd make her do the dirty work. Then she said "But I guess I can help a little bit... here, for motivation." She kissed him on the cheek.
Asriel Dreemurr

His ears would go up, he would carry her on his shoulders: "Let's- hngnnh- go."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
His ears would go up, he would carry her on his shoulders: "Let's- hngnnh- go."
Chara

"Right." She followed him and looked around Hotland whilst they were there.

Soon after, they entered the Lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back