• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

"Are you hungry, sir? I can get you some food if you wish." Mike smiled. "There are some berries in the cafeteria. I'll go get some." He ran to the cafeteria and returned with a handful of berries. "Here you go, Sir Tyler."

Alex watched the two. Honestly, it was a little odd, but Mike did volunteer for this. So it was okay. Probably.

((Sorry. At work ATM))

Madoka was walking but couldn't help notice the two. She walks up to them. "Hello! What are you two doing?"

"I'm a Sylveon!" Madoka replied with a lot of excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My name's Madoka! It's a pleasure to meet you! Whats your name?" she asked eager to make a new friend.

"Nice to meet you Nick! Can I call you Nick? So what's up? What do you guys do for fun around here?" Madoka asks smiling brightly because of how excited she is.

When Mike didn't get a response from Tyler, he shrugged and went out to see a Sylveon and Jolteon. "Hello, my fellow Pokemon! What seems to be the conversation you are having?"

"Oh hello there! We just met. Nick here was telling me about how he was a prankster." she says with a smile.

"Prankster? That's very honorable." Mike sighed. "My name is Mike, and I'm a Gallade." He pulled out his sword and Mega Evolved. "And this, is my sword of justice."

"Woah! That's a cool sword!" she said admiring the blade.

"Nice to meet you Mike, I'm Madoka the Sylveon!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back