• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

"So..." Alex strecthed, then looked at Tyler. "Aren't you tired of sitting in the nurse's office? I could show you around if you asked, you know." This guy was so... quiet.

@gogojojo331

Last edited by a moderator:
"It is my duty. I am a knight, a being made to protect the people." Mike looked up at the sky. "I protect humans and Pokemon alike. It sickens me to see such a distrust between the two."

"Well, well. Isn't everyone getting along nicely?" Approaching the group of Gallade, Sylveon, Jolteon, and Hydregion was Aellas, a brown-haired woman with horns curling on either side of her head. The Terrakion smiled warmly at the students, resting a hand on her hip, just above a sheathed sword. "Is this everyone's first year?" She had a habit of meeting students before her brother could- it got under his skin, which was amusing.

"I don't know...I can cook though! I'm really good at cooking!" she says with a friendly grin.

"I can't control it, ma'am. I was born a warrior." Mike stood firm. "There was an Aegislash I met once. We fought many battles together to bring peace to the land." He looked into Madoka's eyes. "What is your opinion on humans?"

Madoka giggles at being called ma'am. "I don't know too much about them. I've been told that they are kind of scary. I don't really come into contact with them."

"A Gogoat?" Aellas stared in surprise, then laughed. "Well, that's a first. However, the answer is no, I'm not a gogoat. Care to guess again?" She looked at the Gallade as he spoke, raising an eyebrow. Actually you were born a baby. She almost said it out loud, but he'd take it wrong. Warriors were made, not born. Thus, anyone could be a warrior if they put in the effort.

Aellas nodded with a smile at the Sylveon. "You're right. I am indeed a terrakion." She then turned to the jolteon. "That's fine. Just another reason for you to be here."

Aeryn walked down the hall with one hand on his rapier. It was his habit, even if it looked a little intimidating. He ended up on the edge of the walkway lining the courtyard. He knew he should patrol or something but he just leaned against a pillar and watched Angel and her brother. The only reason he hadn't seriously yelled at Nahar about his pranks was moments like this when Angel had a huge grin on her face, not even knowing it was there. He had taken to trying to see that smile any time he could, and would always end smiling as well.

-----------------------------------------

Anita laughed at the girl's response and nodded. "Yes. I like the outdoors more too. More move to room, less likely to run into someone." She shrugged at her own words.

----------------------------------------

Nahar giggled slightly at his sister's words. "Aw, but it was just soooo funny!" Nahara turned around in a circle and noticed that the school was filling up. "I guess I should go start meeting the new students...."

---------------------------------------

Luevia pouted at Kat and crossed her arms. "I just missed you...."

Angel frowned at her brother- or tried to. "Have fun with that. I have to change." She told him. She couldn't exactly meet students when soaked.

XXX

Lyra frowned slightly. Maybe I can sleep outside? No, there was no way that they would allow it. Not that she understood why.

XXX

Katrina instantly felt bad. "Sorry, I just..." She rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. "Did you just get here?"

XXX

"Okay then, come on." Alex said, leading Tyler out. "Is there anything you want to see now?"

@Jayden Kisubo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back