• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

"Soo..." Alex started awkwardly. "What do you want me to call you? I saw your ID, but..." She shrugged. Maybe he didn't go by that name anymore. When Mike came back, she raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Nahar eeped when Angel grabbed him. He laughed when she gave him a noogie. This was why he did his pranks. She needed to be less serious. He teleported above her upside down again and grinned. "Now don't you feel better?"

-----------------------------------

Anita noticed something was off about the girl but didn't say anything. "I'm Anita. Nice to meet you." She figured the girl was just awkward or something. "Is it your first year here?"

------------------------------------

Aeryn smiled and stood up. He was no longer needed here and so he left quietly. He stopped at the door and looked back. "Child, my name is Aeryn, I teach in a class room two doors from here. If you would like, you may come see me." He walked away to go find the headmistress.

-----------------------------------

Lue jumped up off of Kat and pulled her back up onto her feet. "Sorry!"

Alex tilted her head. He was odd. And kind of staring. "Alright... Are you okay?"

XXX

Angel pushed Nahar. "I could have done without a second bath today, thanks." She remarked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

XXX

"Well, if I ever want to make out with grass, I know who to call." Katrina commented, dusting herself off.

@DarachiNiernen

Pantera favored her alone time, as it soothed her emotions quite often and assisted with her own wellbeing. She closed her eyes while listening to her music, her short bluish tail wriggling ever so slightly. She had a little bit of time to herself, before someone had finally walked up to her. Because of one palm being settled on the grass beside her, she was able to feel a person walking up to her. She opened her eyes calmly and pulled out an ear bud from her ear. Pantera looked up to see a male dressed in black and white with stunningly bright bits of electric green and neon yellow shadowing his image. The female Hydreigon noticed a sparking composure from him, and assumed he was an electric type. Only when did he move his mouth to only have no word come out was when Pantera lowered her music. "Hmm? What?" She asked him, retaining a rather neutral expression.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Lyra nodded at Anita's question. "First... Yes, first year." Also her first actual school. She was previously home schooled, so didn't know what to expect. She looked back at the building. "I like the trees better." She said, almost sulky.

@DarachiNiernen

Pantera sat how she had been, one leg extended, one knee bent up and rested on by her arm, and nodded to the male standing above her. "Yeah. Hello." She said, raising one hand in a subtle wave, as the electric male must have repeated himself, his mouth moving the same way it had before a mere couple seconds ago. Her tail twitched slightly under her at the male who was speaking to her. Using the sharper edge of her right thumb nail, Pantera switched off the music from her MP3 player that threaded through the thin black wires up to her ears. Then she gave yet another stoic expression to the male, who was a bit to happy or excited.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Pantera kept her eyes on the male's that were above her, as she pulled out the other ear bud from her ear. Her music was off already, off course, so she stuffed the rest of her technology into her pocket. Then the male introduced himself. Pantera shoved her palms into the ground and created force in her knees as she pulled herself up to a standing position. They were about the same height, only with the male being an inch or two taller. Pantera stuck out a hand for him to shake and spoke as well. "It's Pantera." She said briskly as she shook the electric type's hand with a brief and firm wrist motion.

@DarachiNiernen

Pantera noticed the tugging away at her hand, as the male must have not favored such greeting contact as much as she would have expected. She was just giving him a simple greeting, being polite as she did as such. She frowned as she let go of Nicolas' hand. Sure, she wasn't too fond of contact either, but she was just being polite and kind. "Thank you," she tried to keep herself from being rude and mumbling. "So, you seem like an electric type...What Pokemon are you, if you don't mind me asking?" she questioned, now faking a smile. "I'm a Hydreigon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back