• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

Katrina walked up to the school, mildly surprised. She wasn't too impressed, however- spending summers with her parents numbed her to such things. She shook her head slightly, then started looking around for potential victims for pranks. Too bad her partner in crime wasn't here.

He nuzzled into the embrace, feeling warmer now... no hostility from this person...these people. he reached into his other pocket and pulls out his I.C.E meds.

Nahar floated upside down in the courtyard as he waited for Angel. He'd done this every year since they had open the school and it never got old. He grinned when he heard her scream. "Yes Angel?" He blinked innocently at her.

-----------------------------------------

Anita heard the grass crunch near her and turned quickly to find a girl staring at her. "Um.... Hi?"

------------------------------------------

Azrael wondered the school ignoring the looks that she got. She was use to it and became pretty much oblivious. She was looking forward to this year. It was a chance to meet people that might be a challenge...

-------------------------------------------

Aeryn shook his head and leaned down to talk to the boy more quietly. "You are fine. I am Cobalion. I cannot lie or be deceitful by nature. I am telling the truth." He spoke steadily, never taking his eyes from the boy.

--------------------------------------------

Luevia was currently illusioned to look like a human boy she had seen earlier. SHe wondered the courtyard and looked at all of the students. So many possible pranks. She really wanted her sketch book...... She stopped suddenly when she saw a familiar head of pink hair. She tackles Kat to the ground. "Katrina!!!! You're here!!!!" Her illusion dropped the minute they collided.

"If you had a Pokeball right now, I'd let myself be captured, sir." Mike looked down again. "I am Gallade. I can not turn down from a promise"

He shook his head to the whole capture Idea. He swore never to go down that road....he would end up like his father...he just knew it.

"Sir, I am yours now." Mike bowed and took out a sword to mega evolve. "Please, forgive me for being so rude."

"But sir, I must." Mike put his swords back and bowed again. "I am one of the few here who like humans, as I was raised with them."

Alex rolled her eyes at the Gallade. "Okay, can we tone it down a bit, please?" She looked at the human. "I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Alex."

xxxx

Lyra tilted her head to the side, as if considering if she should answer the other girl. In truth, she was trying to remember what she was supposed to say. "Hello..." She hesitated. Talking was uncommon for her, and it made her feel foolish for not really knowing how to communicate with others. "I'm called Lyra..."

xxxx

"Nahar!" Angel grabbed the mew out of the air and proceeded to give him his annual noogie.

xxxx

Suddenly, Katrina was tackled to the ground. She tensed before realizing that it was Lue. "Uh... that's nice, but can you get off?" She asked. She was currently getting more friendly with the grass than she wanted to.

While all this went on, Pantera merely found herself a nice tree to sit under and pulled out a pair of ear buds and an MP3. She stuck the nubs in her ears and scrolled through her song list. Her blue Hydreigon tail twitched under her as she sat like a guy, one leg outstretched completely, the other bent up at the knee with an arm rested on top of it, and casually listened to rocking and upbeat music whilst scanning the frontal outside environment of this new school. It was strange, really, how there was a school for people just like her, but Pantera decided that petty matters as such could be regarded upon at a later time. Now would be the time to merely relax one's self.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

"Oh..." He looked at him. "I was born poor with nothing much...we were starving...barley kept the heat on...dad kept spending the money on his projects..." He looked down. "He promised that he would save us from that house...and when he made....you know....we did get rich....but..."

"I was once hunted down. They tried to hold me down, but I escaped." A tear ran down Mike's face. "They took my girlfriend though."

"Oh..." He looked at the picture with a sense of longing. "Thats....sad..." He looked at you. "Did you ever....see her again?"

At this point, Alex had nothing to say. She had seen stress between gijinka and humans, but this was different. Was she invading? Better yet, why did she care? "I'll see you later, guys." She said, giving a short wave and walking towards the door.

Mike sat down. "No. She was a Gardevoir gijinga. The hunters were a group of men. Doesn't take much to know what happened."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back