• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

"Yeah but their names and stuff. Anyway what do you wanna do, Nick? I'll do anything you wanna." Madoka says eagerly awaiting his response.

"I really want to know about type advantages. I only know of them from books and it only mentioned them." Replied Nicolas.

Mike decided to speak again. "18 types. Each Pokemon can have 2 different types at once, so there are 171 type combinations. I'm fighting and psychic myself."

"I'm a fairy type! Not too many people used to know about us fairies until a couple of years ago!" Madoka said.

"I have have a question. Madam Madoka and Sir Nicolas, are you in any way related?" Mike said with a questioning glance. "You are both part of the same evolutionary family."

"Another concept I need to teach you about, sir, is evolution. I was born a Gallade, but other people here might have been born as their beginning forms." Mike bowed. "Evolution is when Pokemon power up to the next stage. You probably knew all that, but something you may not have known is this." He took out his swords and Mega Evolved

tumblr_ncd0poIRWp1rlko6oo1_500.png

Mike twirled his swords around and looked up at Nicolas. "It's a trick I learned when I was young. I don't know how it works, but I do know that it's called 'Mega Evolution.' It only works on a few select Pokemon, such as me."

"I've never seen someone of your species achieve it, so I'm sorry for that." Mike sheathed his swords and returned to normal. "I've researched on it. If there are any questions you have on Pokemon, ask now."

Nahar flew off to find some kids and left Angel there. He wandered up in the air and then saw a familiar rack of horns down below. He floated down to Aellas in his usual upside down fashion and looked over the students with her. "so, are we having an impromptu class?"

Mike looked up at him and saluted. "Sir, I'm honored to see such a rare specimen. A Mew is not something you see everyday."

"Hey, Nahar. What's up?" Aellas responded casually. She looked over at Mike and smirked. "Oh, you will." She responded calmly. This wasn't the first time that she's seen a response like this, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Nahar scrunched his nose up at the first student to talk to him. He flipped upside right and landed on his feet in front of him. "I'm just Nahar to the students here. All that sir nonsense make me feel old. " he grinned and pulled the boys hand down from the salute. "Hush Aellas."

"The only family I have is my older sister. She pretty much raised me after my parents died." Madoka said a little saddened.

Aellas raised an eyebrow. That actually worked. Well, if that was the case, maybe there was still hope for her brother. "Nahar here is the music teacher. You'll be seeing me, on the other hand, regardless of what classes you want to take. I'm one of two of the battle teachers here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back