• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NAH BITCH PYRITE DOES IT FOR HIS POWERS-

If you wanna know what it says just run it though google

"Hello I am Pyrite nice to meet you Orcish man!"

"Uhh... Yeah? Sorry what?"

"I said its nice to meet you! We're roomates right?"

"OK, sorry my dude but you have black text on a dark blue background I cant understand a word you're saying, can you like sign language for me or somethin'?"

Do it you wont.

Pyrite is a pretty boy and will f l i r t just so I can see that part of the plot happen

Like legit he will flirt with peeps cause why n o t and even if they are straight. He likes to mess with em

Zef The Owl Zef The Owl Would you be ok if Pyrite hit on Thrun? Not because he likes him but to mess around with him?

I just wanted to see first with you cause I dont wanna make peeps uncomfortable! :)

Zef The Owl Zef The Owl Would you be ok if Pyrite hit on Thrun? Not because he likes him but to mess around with him?

I just wanted to see first with you cause I dont wanna make peeps uncomfortable! :)
Go wild, even though Thrun is straight I myself have RPd homosexual relations plenty of times, both with guy and gal characters. So I'm not made uncomfortable by it or anything, haha.

Ok thank you! And I saw that but I wanna make Dayana j e a l o u s. Pyrite is going to be one of my flirty ocs I have now decided.

LOL. Pyrite is going to be like- What did I do-?

also Dani *Sorry to pester* can you do my ocs roles in clubs?

Bruh the headline for this picture was
The baby born to a man who was a woman who got pregnant by a woman who was a man38B9128800000578-0-image-a-99_1474644616192.jpg
I was so fucking confused at first

Lol

Dayana: "Mmm, I dunno, Greyson is pretty chonk maybe I'll ship with him."

Pyrite: "You dont say? Well, I mean. I do like my greens, hey Thrun, what do you think of Artichokes and--"

*LENS FLARE EYES*

Dayana: "I will artiCHOKE a bitch if you utter another word."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back