• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also can students have access to some lind of town or shop? Or is it just the school

MORNING MORNING MY PRETTIESSS

BITCH FAE IS GOING TO BE SWIMMING FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR-

Ima work on a response now one sec-

That would be cool-

Speaking of Harry potter thats what I was doing all of yesterday was watching them

I do read ALOT, I do have reading glasses but no lisp.

Im a pretty normal person but have a deep love for books Spoiler alert not a huge fan of the Harry Potter books

Honestly mall trips sound like fun, and a good way for Leo to have to see students in the principles office when police drag them back to school for property damage.

I do read ALOT, I do have reading glasses but no lisp.

Im a pretty normal person but have a deep love for books Spoiler alert not a huge fan of the Harry Potter books
harry potter kinda sucks tbh

i would read more but Ive already got lots of hobbies.

Like being really cool

Honestly mall trips sound like fun, and a good way for Leo to have to see students in the principles office when police drag them back to school for property damage.
I just want to be able to hand people a shopping list of random ass shit and order them to do the shopping

Im currently disecting my WoF books cause why not and there is some interesting gore shit in them

MY POST IS FINALLY DONE! I got writers block part way through so I sat there like, "Uhhhhhhhh what do I do-"

Ima start coloring my text so I dont hurt peeps eyes from big blocks of white text

Users who are viewing this thread

Back