• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

TheGodSnake said:
Joey gets out and stands guard, watching for any suspicious monster activity.
Kyle walked up to where Z was writing, "Some of these guys are worried that your being mislead by whatever took the first team, you sure everything is alright?" he asked her as he leaned against the wall near the spot where Z was writing.

"we're getting closer, I can feel my connection with mel a little bit stronger now." Zane says as he exits the van.
Z looks at him. "Yeah I'm fine... but if Zane can feel Mel then we must be going in the right way to find Mel... if whoever took them is smart... they would have separated them..." she said while finishing her writing on the wall, the wall rumbles and opens up.

Upsilon and Alpha walk together talking about Jim and steal a glance at Delta and Sömmer. Delta flashes a sheepish grin.

Isabel just gets up and walks away.

Beta and Omega are throwing a football they found around.

Z stops when she hears a voice that sounds a lot like Dylan. "..." "Don't it's a trap! It's an ambush!" he called out from where he was before getting sucker punched in the gut. Z narrows her eyes an growls as multiple monsters appear.

Z and Blake start fighting the monsters, currently back to back.

Dylan bleeding slightly while unconscious.

--

Mel and Artaith are in the same place while Bianca, Lia and Nikki are elsewhere.

Kyle hurries in and comes up alongside Z and Blake,throwing his dagger at a monster, midspin, it turns into a Sword and impales the monster, powdering it swiftly. he opens his bottle of water and uses it to bring his sword back to him.

Zane, having followed them in, sees the large group of monsters and enters their heads, releasing the mental sound that makes them fall to their knees.

Joey waits outside, wanting to be the last one in to make sure there isnt an ambush.

Scott spins and swipes the blade under a monsters ribcage, cutting it clean in half before ducking as one swiped at his head.

Omega runs towards a pack of monsters. Beta throws the football at him and he catches it. Summoning litter blades to stick out of his skin as he trucks through a group of monsters as if he were playing football. They turn into dust. Beta fires an exploding arrow at a group of harpy. Omega throws the football at the arrow and it explodes. Killing them. Beta fires another exploding arrow infront of Omega as a monster tries to strike him from behind. Making Omega backflip over it while he does he summons babycakes and slices into its head. Omega slams his hand down to the ground. Making the ground rise and crack, killing monsters. Metal sheets raise as well. Beta fires a quad shot and the arrows ricochet and hit monsters.

Kyle killed the last monster swiftly, "everyone okay?" he asked to the others who helped in the attack,

zane held his head, attacking so many minds at once had given him a headache, "oh man, that hurts."

Joey walked into the cave, the last one in, "What did I miss?"

((@Soul OMU @Light @jacunliffe))

Kyle puts an arm around Z, "You'll survive, which is what counts. If you or anyone else needs it, I can clean their wounds." he flips the sword in his right hand, turning it back into a dagger which he puts i its sheathe on his belt.

(*find)

Kyle sighed lightly, "Yeah, I wont worry, I know you can hold your own when it comes to injuries, even from when we first met."

Kyle smiled and squeezed her lightly, "yeah, but you never told me why you were walking through the forest with a ripped up leg," he said, raising an eyebrow.

Z gives him a look. "Is that really important right now?" she asked while slowly walking ahead, leading the group down towards a large open cavern where Mel and Artaith are.

Kyle sighed, So she still wasnt ready to tell him, but he understood. "Hey, I caan take a hint, I wont pry," he said as he hurried to catch up to her. as they made it to the large cavern room, Kyle whistled, this place has some really great mineral water around here, it would be good to drink some," he said to no one in particular.

Zane walked up behind them, "if you give me a minute, I may be able to reach mel by now, possibly break her out of her nightmare."

Joey walked up with the group, "this place could use some decoration."

Joey heard her remark and his sword appeared in his hand, "do tell," he said cautiously.

Kye slowly drew his dagger, "there's nothing in the water, so whats up Z?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back