• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Well I don't know. You know how the gods are. It would be amazing if I could guess their breakfast correctly." Delta brushes her hair behind her ear and plants a light kiss on her lips. He didn't care whether or not Hecate approved. He would share his future with Sömmer.

Omega stops shredding the Cyclops body and raises his head. "......"

Delta looks at her saying nothing like the mostly quiet person he is. He just take her hands in his and smiles. As if saying he'll still stay by her,

Belle fast asleep now wherever she is.

Z panting softly as they managed to kill the cyclops. "We need to get moving... I do not feel like fight more monsters then i need too..." she said as she quickly made her way down the escape stairs.

Scott tosses the body aside and takes a breath. Seeing Dylan tied up. He wiped the blood off of his knife and darted back to he room he shared with Omega and grabbed his sword and headed back, after Z. Fueled by the image.

Sömmer smiles a little not expecting the reaction he displayed. "

Beta and Omega swiftly caught up with her. "Alright, we should really go faster."

Delta hugs Sömmer tightly.

Z nods as she thinks back to what Bianca told her last. "...They went into the underworld to check on Tartarus where the titans were kept..." she said with a sigh. "Which means we have to head to Hollywood..."

Scott grimaced at the thought of titans and the underworld.

Sömmer hugged him back, a weight lifted off her chest.

Z makes sure everyone is with them and ready to go before getting Argus to drive them to Hollywood. Blake yawns a bit and narrows his eyes as he feels the sleep magic around his friends. "...Someone has been showing you these things... but how do we know we can trust them...?"

Beta has golden symbols float around the car. Doubling the speed they're already on.

"Hahaha! You are mine now Sömmer and I will never let you leave this castle called my arms." Delta puts on the voice of an evil king.

Omega shrugs. "It's easy. We don't."

Sömmer grins and pretends to struggle.

Scott just sighs. Hoping that what he saw was just someone messing with him.

( Hehehehe you said the D.)

Omega and Beta look at each other fr the corner of their eye. Mission objectives complete. Beta claims he has to pee and runs out into the bushes. He iris messages their instructor. "Alright were here without as much trouble as we were supposed to have. Thanks man. I can finally save my girlfriend now. Also.... nice to know you're alive. Father." Beta ends the iris message.

Delta sighs "Hey Sömmer. I'm going for a walk and possibly a spar. Want to come?"

Joey gets out and stands guard, watching for any suspicious monster activity.

Kyle walked up to where Z was writing, "Some of these guys are worried that your being mislead by whatever took the first team, you sure everything is alright?" he asked her as he leaned against the wall near the spot where Z was writing.

"we're getting closer, I can feel my connection with mel a little bit stronger now." Zane says as he exits the van.

She held his hand walking with him, stealing glances at him when she thought he wasn't look as well. Though ocassionally catches his eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back