• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Delta starts to think this maybe making out. He pulls away to catch his breath. He looks into her eyes.

Z steps out of her room and summons her sword as she launches herself at the cyclops as they break the ice. Blake manages to put one to sleep with some of his dust and trips it, sending it crashing to the floor.

Omega summons a pole and stabs it through one of the cyclops eye. Omega goes to the back of its head and grabs each end of the pole still sticking out of its eye and the back of its head. He pulls upward and rips the cyclops head off.

"Sömmer.... I." Delta closes his eyes.

Shaun, unknowingly pacing his cabin. He sharpened his spear, the trident edge glistening. He kissed it, loving its shine. He laughed, and sat on his bed. He picked up a book, and laid down. "Ah geez..."

Scott pulled a knife from under his shirt and ripped at the cyclopses throat.

Sömmer swallowed, her eyes canvasing his face. "You...?"

Z notices someone is missing. "...where's Dylan?" She asked slowly and deadly as she looked at the two males that she noticed had taken interest in Dylan.

(Im going to bed now.)

Delta blows in her ear. Tickling her and while she's distracted by that. He whispers. "I think this might be love."

Sebastian and Valencia had been pretty passive on this quest but now took their chance to contribute. They both burst out of shadow Sebastian with his katana raised high and Valencia already releasing two arrows. They leapt at the two closest cyclops working in perfect harmony, as Valencia hit pressure points with her arrows and Sebastian scythed down the large monsters.

(Fixed)

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Sömmer smiles. "I bet your moms loving this." She says, her eyes flitting around the cabin then grinning a him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back