• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z blushes a bit and gives a little o sound. "I see... Well it's beautiful..."

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you, I try" Kyle smiles, "So what are we to do while we wait for you to be able to wake up"

Joey Finished reinforcing the walls, "Let's hurry this up!" he ells into the hallway where the other demigods were and the elevators start moving down to the first floor.

Soul OMU]Z shakes her head. "I have no idea... I just need about... 12 more hours of sleep?" She said while looking around. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle smiles, "I'm wondering who the heck made it possible for us to see each other, in our dreamscapes," he says aloud as he hugs her closer

Kyle laughed, he had seen her blush "You dont have to hide it from me, your one of the few people I can be myself around,"

Sömmer smiles into his chest,enjoying every second she spent with him. She tilts her head up to look at him. Her face soft and happy.

She smiles back, gazing at him. Sömmer felt the best she ever had when she was with him. He was the most amazing person she had ever met.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z looks at him and rubs her cheeks. "...I am?"

[/QUOTE]
Kyle nods, "there's just something different aboout you, I still cant figure out what it is, but Im always comfortable around you."

Z smiles a bit and runs a hand through her hair. "Well I'm glad your comfortable around me enough to say that... I feel comfortable around you too... you're one of the first people I came to trust fully.."

(@TheGodSnake)

TheGodSnake said:
((sorry, preoccupied as you know))
"a first for both of us then," Kyle said and paused for a moment, seconds later a TV popped into existence, "I think Im starting to get this dreamscape thing down."
(Yeah I know.)

Z blinks and looks at it before sliding off his lap and into another chair. "Yeah..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z blinks and looks at it before sliding off his lap and into another chair. "Yeah..."

[/QUOTE]
(thinking of rudely awaking Kyle)

Kyle sighed, he had once again ruined a moment. Something he seemed to be great at. the remote was on the railing of the gazebo and he handed it to Z, "Your probably stuck in here the longest, you can be in control.

( xD

TheGodSnake said:
(thinking of rudely awaking Kyle)
Kyle sighed, he had once again ruined a moment. Something he seemed to be great at. the remote was on the railing of the gazebo and he handed it to Z, "Your probably stuck in here the longest, you can be in control.
Z got off his lap because she thought she was too heavy. "Huh...? Oh thanks..." She said as she took the remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back