• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(Hmm. Three of my characters are available. I'm going to bring in Jack and Amy soon.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Collin was in the darkest corner of the armory, looking at all the things he made. A suit of chameleon armor, a long sword, a dagger, and a bow. Of course there was more, but this was his best work.

Amy and Jack ran into the camp, tripping. They were heavily breathing as Jack started laughing. "Wind sprints Amy? Why?" he asked his sister, grinning as he took off his beanie and got up to look around.

(Both of them are open for interaction.)

I am a dolphin.

Lexie shooting some targets while talking to Bridget who is there practicing as well.

Dylan twirls a bit in front of the mirror and jumps in surprise when he sees Omega and Scott behind him. "Uh hey guys!"

Peyton squinted at the two in the distance and recognized Amy and Jack. She ran over and laughed. "So that's where you two got off to!"

Scott smirks. "Hey Dylan. Looking good"

Sömmer smiles and walks off with him so he can change out of the dress. AS she walks she can't help herself from one last comment. "That color really suits you."

Dylan rubs the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

tumblr_mt52odO67E1sheoxgo1_250.gif

Sömmer grins and pushes him into his cabin lightly. "I can. Now please change"

Scott smiles softly. "SI that the only outfit you liked?" He says being possibly overfriendly.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked Peyton as he scratched under his beanie. He took a drink from his water bottle and looked at his sister who slowly walked over to them.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z gives a Yelp in surprise and wraps her arms around his neck a bit tighter. "...I hate surprises..."

[/QUOTE]
Kyle laughed, "but its me, so you'll be okay," he carried her around a corner and there was a small gazebo. "You have no clue where we are do you?"

Joey moved to the elevator doors and started to build up ice outside of them, "we need to do this fast, so no one sees."

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle laughed, "but its me, so you'll be okay," he carried her around a corner and there was a small gazebo. "You have no clue where we are do you?"
Joey moved to the elevator doors and started to build up ice outside of them, "we need to do this fast, so no one sees."
Z blushing a bit while holding on. "I guess... And no I don't know where we are..."

Blake nods as he keeps an eye out for anyone mortal.

Scott shrugs, smiling. "Sorry 'bout that. I held us up with theories about his muscles. All of which were ludacris of course." He says glancing Cole.

Peyton smiled. "I was hoping you guys would be up for a spar but you weren't around thats all" She says cheerily.

"I can now. As long as you're ready to fight me," Jack replied, taking off his glasses and cleaning them a bit as he put on some sunglasses that were prescription. He was wearing them for now since it was sunny.

I am a dolphin.

jacunliffe said:
Scott shrugs, smiling. "Sorry 'bout that. I held us up with theories about his muscles. All of which were ludacris of course." He says glancing Cole.
Peyton smiled. "I was hoping you guys would be up for a spar but you weren't around thats all" She says cheerily.
Dylan smiles. "It's okay."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z blushing a bit while holding on. "I guess... And no I don't know where we are..."
Blake nods as he keeps an eye out for anyone mortal.

[/QUOTE]
Joey saw that Blake had no one with him, "Bro. I thought You were getting a few people to help, Go wake up Kyle or something."

Kyle sat down on the bench in the Gazebo. "If we were in the real world, This area would be populated by mermen Guards, this is one of my fathers homes, the one in the pacific ocean in fact, he lives in these areas when he goes to solve disputes among the minor gods of the rivers that flow into this ocean. I though it was a nice romantic place to spend our time here." he said with a smile as Z sat on his lap.

Blake grumbles and goes off too get Valencia, Brayden, Evan and Beta.

Z blushes a bit and gives a little o sound. "I see... Well it's beautiful..."

--

Dylan goes back in the changeroom to change outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back