• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Omega nods. "Father raised us well. Would I raise 24 kids at the same time? Hell no, do you know how much math and school shit he would have to homeschool into us individually."

Delta ends up giving into Alpha's charmspeak as he starts telling them how the date went.

Scott looks between the two. Silent.

Sömmer stands up and stretches again, heading for the camp store to buy a new orange tshirt to replace the ripped one from training.

Omega looks over at him. "Oh really now?"

Alpha squeals and jumps on Delta. Hugging him and making them fall back while he's still in the chair. The entire Aphrodite cabin jumps on him. Delta manages to wiggle out the chair. He tries to crawl out the mess but is instantly dog pile hugged again. Boyfriend in trouble alert going off.

Sömmer hears Alpha squeal and rolls her eyes, veering off course to the Aphrodite cabin. She stood in the doorway and watched for a moment, bemused and then cleared her throat, to get their attention.

Scott walked into the gym and headed to the bell weights, starting at around 20 pounds.

Brayden was laying down when Evan shadow traveled into the room. "Hey," Evan said, causing Brayden to roll off the bed and slam his head into the wall of the others room. He then sat up, who looked at Evan who had a shitty grin on his face. "Not cool."

(I just noticed, my characters always do this at one point.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Soul OMU]Z holding onto him. "It's me... But we are in a dream." [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Soul OMU]Dylan smiles and heads in the gym. Blake yawns as he wakes up to Joey's call. "Hm?" ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle smiles, "I'm glad to see youre okay,"

Joey turns around, "theres a group of four cyclops that just came into the hotel, probably headed for us.

Alpha looks up and stops. Getting off. Delta crawls out gasping for breath.

Omega started to lift weights.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle smiles, "I'm glad to see youre okay,"
Joey turns around, "theres a group of four cyclops that just came into the hotel, probably headed for us.
Z smiles a bit and nods. "Yeah... Just a bit tired..."

Blake narrows his eyes. "Great..."

Dylan running, humming softly while running on the treadmill

Sömmer smirks. "Wow"

Scott slowly works his way up, alternating arms. His muscles rippling. Though he was nowhere near as bulky as Cole who appeared to be the hulks offspring.

Delta looks up at Sömmer. "Help me."

Omega starts to hit the punching bag.

( You never know Enyo/Bellona could have said to the hulk. "Hey you and me. Puzzle pieces, fit them, right now."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z smiles a bit and nods. "Yeah... Just a bit tired..."
Blake narrows his eyes. "Great..."

[/QUOTE]
"well, you did pull a pretty stupid trick back there," Kyle couldnt stop smiling, he finally had some alone time with Z.

Joey's sword formed in his hand, they're probably heading up the elevator by now, we need to be ready,"

Light said:
Delta looks up at Sömmer. "Help me."
Omega starts to hit the punching bag.

( You never know Enyo/Bellona could have said to the hulk. "Hey you and me. Puzzle pieces, fit them, right now."
Dylan being flirted with by the guy next to him, completely unaware.

TheGodSnake said:
"well, you did pull a pretty stupid trick back there," Kyle couldnt stop smiling, he finally had some alone time with Z.
Joey's sword formed in his hand, they're probably heading up the elevator by now, we need to be ready,"
Z huffs. "Beta wouldn't leave me alone... He sat on my lap and wanted to cuddle..."

Blake nods to get the others.

(Oh the possibilities. They are endless. :P ................ And then there is Dylan who doesn't take hints)

Sömmer shakes her head, grinning. "Nah this is fun to watch." She says leaning back. "What are they going to do anyways? Powder your nose?" She says getting comfortable.

Scott watches Dylan from his lifting bench and snorts under his breath.

jacunliffe said:
(Oh the possibilities. They are endless. :P ................ And then there is Dylan who doesn't take hints)
Sömmer shakes her head, grinning. "Nah this is fun to watch." She says leaning back. "What are they going to do anyways? Powder your nose?" She says getting comfortable.

Scott watches Dylan from his lifting bench and snorts under his breath.
( xD he hasn't been flirted with for a long time... He doesn't know about hints.)

Dylan running with the guy next to him. "So wanna go for dinner some time?" "Sorry but I'm not staying here long, just trying to track some old friends down you know? Plus I doubt my friends would like that..."

"Yes!" Delta shrieks.

Beta finishes an Iris message. "Yes, everything is going exactly as you planned. Z is unable to move now. Alrigbt bye."

Omega's fist goes through the bag. He yanks it down tearing the punching bag from the chains holding it up.

Sömmer laughs, still not helping.

Scott raises an eyebrow at Dylan and then watches Omega rip down the punching bag and starts to seriously consider the Hulk/Bellona romance.

Omega shrugs and starts to use it as if he were lifting weights.

The Aphrodite cabin starts to put make up on him and fix his hair.

Sömmer grinning the entire time. Catching Alphas eye and smiling.

Scott wiped his brow and walks over to Cole. "Dude. Whats with the super strength.... I mean I have my theories...." He says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back