• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Omega takes his shirt off since its so bloodied. He walks over to Dylan and Scott. "Hey, I'm gonna hit the gym. Either of you want to come with?"

Scott laughs and reaches out. Wiping the missed foam off his lip on an impulse. Then he looked up at Omega "I could use a workout"

Dylan blinks as he notices the foam on his finger and licks it off. "Hm? Uh sure why not... But aren't we suppose to stick together?" He said while looking at Omega, completely oblivious of his naked chest, but his cheeks are a bit pink, so he did notice.

(Dylan is going to be the death of them. xD )

Belle merges Kyle and Z's dream worlds together so they are in the same dream together. Z blinks when she sees Kyle. "Kyle?"

(@TheGodSnake)

Omega's smile drops. He puts his hand on the back of Dylans head. Pulling him towards him and putting their foreheads together. "Are you sick? Your cheeks are pink."

Light said:
Omega's smile drops. He puts his hand on the back of Dylans head. Pulling him towards him and putting their foreheads together. "Are you sick? Your cheeks are pink."
Dylan blinks in surprise at the sudden action. "H-Hm? Nah I'm fine, probably just from the air condition... It's bloody cold..." He said and sipped his vanilla coke again and fixing his glasses. "And I suppose we won't get in trouble if we all stay together..."

Dylan grins and starts walking beside him with Scott on his other side, sipping his coke. "Looks like we might need to go shopping for a new shirt for you Cole." He said while grinning up at him.

Delta sits in a chair. Tied to it with a light pointing in his face. The entire Aphrodite cabin interrogates him.

"Delta you will tell us now!" Alpha yells. "What happened on that date!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to. Maybe we can go shopping for it later."

"Nah, just pointing it out. You know your sister has a very dangerous and demanding job. She wont always be around."

@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyles eyes widen as Z appears in his dream and says his name, "Hey, are you okay?" he says, still thinking that the Z hes talking to is from his mind.

Zane is in his room, meditating again, trying to breakthrough to mel.

Joey, out on the balcony, sees a group of people wlk into the hotel down below, just before they leave his view, he sees that its a group three cyclops' "Guys, we have a problem!"

Omega puts his hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. She's very capable, she'll always come back."

Delta starts screaming for help. Trying to fight Alpha's crushing charmspeak.

(Haha)

Scott walks silently, listening.

Peyton, lying in her cabin next door hears Delta and grins. The girls were interrogating from what she could tell. Poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back