• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Amanda gives her a look. "Courtney... I'm a doctor, I have to know everything about my patient if I'm going to help them get better... Such as how my girl wanted me to kiss her yet when I finally did... She freaked and vanished..." She said softly and sighed.

Kurt and Abigail sit in silence for quite a while until she sighs. "I see why you would have reacted badly but to drag it out this long is ridiculous Kurt. What made you think that you were the one in trouble? Shes the one with a baby on the way and a father who refuses to face reality." She says, her voice soft and quiet, but powerful at the same time. Kurt didn't reply. He just stares blankly out at the water. She examined his face in a sweep of her eyes. Speaking again, "I know you feel bad about it. Its plain to see... but you do need to talk to her. Sooner rather than later." Abigail says. standing up and leaving without awaiting an answer.

"Oh.... well. My brother was cursed. His last girlfriend was burned alive in her house. He didn't want to date anymore but his faith in Bianca not dying is what keeps him going."

Caleb sits under a tree reading a scroll on greek history. The current chapter on the Peloponnesian war in 431 B.C. He sighed and petted the bunny that had curled up on his lap as he read.

"Then she's not ready. It doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She just can't handle the thought of you dying."

(Just interactions and Z shadow travelling all the way to California because Beta sat on her lap and wanted to cuddle and she was not okay with that. So she left. Now she's passed out in Dylan's arms and the group is forced to wait until she wakes.)

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @TheGodSnake and @jacunliffe)

Jimmy Stood at the threshold of the tarutarus portal he built into the buildings walls. His mind was on Newt, the women he loved more the life it's self, but alas as far as he knew she had died in camp half blood. He was alone and the other demigods where to blame but not before their parents who so hated him and his father for being more than just gods or titans, but monsters from an age long forgotten. He would make the gods remember how powerful the primordials are. As he stood there, deep in Tartarus and object of great power was being brought to the surface. The left hand of Chaos, the piece of him that fell to earth long ago.

(Yah... I saw it but nice to be tagged :P )

Scott sat back on his bed, examining his sword silently. He sighed and set it down on his side table unsheathed. Tired from the long ride in the car. He layed back, still wordlessly and stared at the ceiling.

Iris sighed softy as she watched her daughter suffer in her mind from emotional and physical pain of what the spirit did to her and what it made her do, she knew her daughter had been in a bad place because she didn't have many people she could trust or cared about, she knew that Jimmy leaving had hurt her many times over... and that if she ever woke and found out he left for good.... it would destroy her... She rubbed a bit of dust between her fingers as she thought of trying to reach Jimmy before shaking her head and deciding to check on one of her few daughters. She made her way down to the mortal world and sat beside her bed. "...I'm sorry I couldn't help you... I know you don't want my forgiveness... But i do care about you and your sister..." she said softly while stroking her hair.

---

(Your welcome~ xD )

Omega lays in his bed. His fingers twitching from not killing yet.

Beta looks at Dylan. "Hey Dyl. Want me to entertain you with a story of how your sister literally almost drowned in a pile of booty?" He snickers to himself.

Light said:
Omega lays in his bed. His fingers twitching from not killing yet.
Beta looks at Dylan. "Hey Dyl. Want me to entertain you with a story of how your sister literally almost drowned in a pile of booty?" He snickers to himself.
Dylan blinks and raises a brow. "Uh no thanks I'm good... I'm going to go get a drink, want anything?" He asked while opening the door to head out into the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back