• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Scott glances up and then sighs. Hearing whistling that was familiar and assumed it was Dylan. He stretched his back and sits against the headboard wondering how Z was doing.

Scott looks to the doorway and shrugs. "Got nothing better to do." He says trying to be casual but his heart was racing.

Omrga walks around. Putting his hand to his head. It was pounding. He ventures out the building into the open. Spotting a jack rabbit. He instantly ducks down and watches it.

Scott shakes his head, laughing a bit still. "When they said he had to kill every day they weren't kidding. Poor rabbit" He says leaning against the wall.

Omega pounces on the rabbit. Pulling out a knife. Grabbing its head and slanming it down into the ground. Swinging the knife along its body and lightly slice its skin over and over and over again. Blood sprays everywhere. Omega doesn't stop until there's nothing but slash marks all along its body. The jack rabbit is still alive. Omega grabs the front end and the head and pulls it apart. The spine slides out the body, still connected to the skull. Omega throws the body aside and crushes the skull in his hands. Omega starts to pray to Artemis for the hunt and to his mother for the bloodshed.

Scott smiles a little. "I guess not. But I didn't think they meant it literally." He says as he watches Omega gruesomely murder the animal. Then he looked back at Dylan speaks again and grins. "Vanilla coke huh? I'm more of a pepsi fan myself"

Dylan shrugs as he opens his can. "Every has their own opinion. Plus Vanilla coke is amazing." He said as he took a sip. "Also his mom is like your dad, they like to cause war and bloodshed..."

Scott nods glancing out the window again. "Yah... He seems to enjoy it." He says pulling out a bill and getting a Pepsi. "I just prefer killing monsters not innocent wildlife."

Scott wiggles his eyebrow and then grins. "You have white stuff on your lip. Wonder where that came from" He says

Scott grinned. He watched him lick his lip and his face reddened. He diverted his eyes, not wanting to come across as odd or creepy.

jacunliffe said:
Scott grinned. He watched him lick his lip and his face reddened. He diverted his eyes, not wanting to come across as odd or creepy.
Dylan licking the foam off slowly and surely, making sure he doesn't miss a drop, eyes twinned as he focuses.

((what happened to joey?))

Kyle had fallen asleep, he was definitely worried about Z, but he knew there was nothing he could do. he Slept fitfully, Dreams of Z not waking flying through his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back