• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Dylan being flirted with by the guy next to him, completely unaware.

Z huffs. "Beta wouldn't leave me alone... He sat on my lap and wanted to cuddle..."

Blake nods to get the others.

[/QUOTE]
"yeah, I understand the reason," kyle said as he stepped back a bit and pausing for a moment, "would I get away with it?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

All of a sudden, the apparent blackness of their dreamscape became an undersea garden. "well, I think if I did this," as he finished saying 'this' he scooped her up and carried her lightly, "youd at least like me enough to let me carry you for a bit,"

Delta now has a powdered wig and a dress. With too much make up.

Alpha leans on him and laughs. Taking a picture.

Omega shrugs. "You could say I'm my mothers pride and joy. Some call me a freak in nature. Mom calls me an abomination in a good way."

Beta roams around the streets of California noticing Dylan.

TheGodSnake said:
All of a sudden, the apparent blackness of their dreamscape became an undersea garden. "well, I think if I did this," as he finished saying 'this' he scooped her up and carried her lightly, "youd at least like me enough to let me carry you for a bit,"
Z gives a Yelp in surprise and wraps her arms around his neck a bit tighter. "...I hate surprises..."

Light said:
Delta now has a powdered wig and a dress. With too much make up.
Alpha leans on him and laughs. Taking a picture.

Omega shrugs. "You could say I'm my mothers pride and joy. Some call me a freak in nature. Mom calls me an abomination in a good way."

Beta roams around the streets of California noticing Dylan.
Dylan being stalked by some male

Snake people, thinking as he walks to the mall.

Scott nods. "I'd pay anything for your muscles." Then he looks around. "Where did Dylan wander off to?"

Sömmer laughs hysterically. Passers by stopping and laughing at him the going on there way. She calms down and smiles. " I so want a copy of the picture!"

(sorry went for a quick jog before it got dark.)

Sömmer grins. Then the hairspray and perfume smell of the cabin started to get to her.

Scott looked around and then frowns. "Hmm."

"Alright lets stop picking on my brother." Alpha wipes the make up off with make up remover. She pushes him in Sömmers direction.

She shrugs and smiles at him. "Sorry I didn't 'save' you from Alpha. Wouldn't want to come between you and your sister" She says with a grin.

People look at Delta and laugh at him in the dress.

Omega looks confused. The hell was that... I just saw Dylan.

Scott mumbles something unintelligible and then groans. "So he is at the mall.... huh. Thought he would have waited for us" He says not wondering how the picture reached him.

She sighs, puts a hand on her hip and glared at the people laughing. "I can arrange an makeover for you if you'd like... they are simply fabulous" She says her eyes clouding. She learned to control it and it came in handy for warding off annoying campers.

Peyton pokes her head out of her cabin and grins at the boy in a dress.

Abigail skips down to the armory to hang out with Kasandra. While Peyton grins and refills her purple plastic water bottle.

She grins and her eyes clear. "Better? Now lets go get you in some proper clothes" She says.

(Don't you have... Johnathan and umm.... OMG name blanking! Like 3 of my characters are available)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back