• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Kyle smiled lightly, "your welco-" his dream form wavered for a second, "Uh-Oh, I think something big is going on out there,"

Delta looked at her eyes. Her cheeks. Her nose. Her jaw line and lastly. The part he was trying to avoid looking at, her lips.

Blake stretched a bit before stopping and feeling someone's sleep magic. "...Someone is watching us... Who I don't know... But be careful..." he muttered and made his way to Valencia and Z's room. Z slowly starting to wake now thanks to Blake.

Belle watching them quietly before vanishing off back to her hideout, leaving a faint trace of magic where she was.

--------

Bianca panting softly as she glares at her captor. "I'm... I'm not going to tell you anything!" she snapped as her captor grinned rogueishly. "Very well... if you won't speak now you will after this..." he muttered as he pointed towards her, making her feel the worst pain imaginable. Bianca grits her teeth and cries out as she blood runs down from the wounds that were inflected.

Mel screaming as she tries to get away from the horrors that she is being forced to see in her mind's eye. "NO! Leave them alone! Please! PLEASE" she screamed while struggling against her bounds.

Lia shaking softly, broken slightly, her spirit is floating in eternal darkness. "...I've... I've failed..."

Artaith completely lost in her own dream world nightmares, watching the people she cares about being killed and tortured and how they blame her.

Nikki unconscious, sweating profusely, very flushed and sick, in a coma at the moment.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Light, @jacunliffe, @TheGodSnake, @Dolphan of Lyfe)

"Finally. What took you so long?" Beta taps his foot impatiently.

Omega shrugs. "Sorry got caught up in something. So.. any further instructions?"

"Yeah. Make sure Z wakes up unharmed. He said there are 4 cyclops incoming. We're to take them out before they reach her. When she wakes up try to speed the quest up an hour. We've already lost a couple. There's an ambush coming in soon and we need to pass by before they set it up. That's what..... he... told me."

@TheGodSnake[/URL])
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
Mel screaming as she tries to get away from the horrors that she is being forced to see in her mind's eye. "NO! Leave them alone! Please! PLEASE" she screamed while struggling against her bounds.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle nods, "Ill be there when you wake up" and disappears from the dreamscape, awaking and walking into the hallway, "whats going on?"

"monsters coming up the elevator" joey called as the elevator reached the flor and the doors attempted to open.

Zane Heard Mel's screams and tried to push through to her, 'Mel, we are close and coming to find you!' he yells into the dreamscape, hoping once again shell hear him, 'none of this is real.'

Dylan wandering off on his own again, lost Scott, thinking as he walks but doesn't notice the danger until it's too late as he is knocked out. Elliot standing there with the snake men. "Take him away... We're taking him to visit my sister... She made a poor choice..." He said before vanishing, the snake men tying Dylan up and heading off to where Lia is imprisioned.

Belle closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as she starts to show Blue, Sebastian and Solace what's happening to their girls. Trembling from the effort.

Kyle and Joey were standin at the doors when they opened the ice was thick enough that they couldnt dee through it but a sound came through, it sounded like something large pounding on the barrier, "guys!" joey called, "its time!"

Delta takes his hands and puts it on both of her cheeks. Keeping her face still. He leans in with his eyes closed to kiss her and misses. Kissing her nose.

( Bianca no! Can we speed the saving up!)

Delta wraps his arms around her body and hugs her tightly. He makes sure that it isn't noticeable that its his first kiss. He passionately kisses her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back