• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Z looking around carefully. "It's the air and the shadows... Something isn't right..." She mumbled while looking around. "Dylan should be here since I swear I heard his voice..." She said while looking around.

"thats not good," kyle sighs and looks at Z, "can your wisps go out and find anything?"

Zane looks around, summoning his blue sword. "I'll reach out, see if I feel anything,"

Joey stays on guard, not wanting anything to go wrong.

(@Soul OMU how close to the two girls would you say we are?)

@Soul OMU

Courtney makes her way out of the cabin and to the mess hall. She was pretty hungry.

Upsilon and Alpha walked towards the big house. Looking for Mr. D

Delta snickered to himself as he leaned over and blew in Sömmers ear.

( @Soul OMU )

Sömmer covered her ears and lighlty punched his arm. "Idiot" She says lightly.

Kurt laid back staring at the sky, the water hitting land in a repetitive crashing movement was relaxing.

"Idiot? Well I'd like to think of myself as a genius!" Delta laughed at his own stupid Beta impersonation.

While Courtney was walking to the mess hall she saw Kurt. She slowly walked over.

TheGodSnake said:
"thats not good," kyle sighs and looks at Z, "can your wisps go out and find anything?"
Zane looks around, summoning his blue sword. "I'll reach out, see if I feel anything,"

Joey stays on guard, not wanting anything to go wrong.

(@Soul OMU how close to the two girls would you say we are?)

@Soul OMU
Z sighs and lets the wisps go out and feel around. "Don't hurt yourself before we find the girls."

Kurt doesn't notice Courtneys approach as he is fixed on the stars.

Sömmer smiled a little at his impression. "Work hard on that one?" She says

Scott walked less cautiously, but he was alert all the same. He just wasn't as concerned about being attacked since it wouldn't be a surprise.

Omega and Beta flashed each other looks.

Courtney carefully sits next to Kurt.

"Yeah well I try." Delta shrugs. "You got any tricks?"

"The eye thing... the dragon... telekinisis and probably other stuff but I haven't figured it out yet..." She says with a shrug. "But other wise I am really good with a knife. Thats part of the reason Beta hates me so much. A few months ago I stabbed his sister in the leg... bur he blew up my chariot so" She says with a shrug.

Scott watched a wisp curiously.

Kurt looked over at her, giving her a faint smile.

Delta chuckles. "That's pretty crazy! Are you sure Beta hasn't painted a target on your head?"

Courtney looked away. "So..."

Kyle nodded and walked a few feet away, trying to find a spot where he could extract some of the water without draining all of his energy, "this place isn't natural, that much I can tell." he said aloud.

Zane sat down a bit away from the group and started his meditation process, quickly connecting with mel again. he knew it might have a negative effect on him, but he focused and forced his form into her nightmare, appearing a few feet behind her dream form. "Mel, its me." he said quite loudly, not sure if it had compeletly worked and she was able to respond to him. he saw the images she was forced to watch and he was angered at the ones who were doing it to her.

Joey was bored, but while he waited he started to create make another ice painting, creating a beautiful piece of swirling ice to make it look like Van Gogh's Starry night.

Sömmer shrugged like it couldn't possibly matter. "Probably has"

Kurt bit his lip and then watched as she looked away. "Courtney...."

"You know. You're pretty badass for getting on Betas badside."

Courtney of course couldn't hear him since she was facing the opposite direction.

Kurt reached out and put an arm around her hoping she wouldn't push him away.

"Why thank you. Its pretty cozy on his badside." She says with a grin.

TheGodSnake said:
Zane sat down a bit away from the group and started his meditation process, quickly connecting with mel again. he knew it might have a negative effect on him, but he focused and forced his form into her nightmare, appearing a few feet behind her dream form. "Mel, its me." he said quite loudly, not sure if it had compeletly worked and she was able to respond to him. he saw the images she was forced to watch and he was angered at the ones who were doing it to her.
@Soul OMU

Mel looks at him with white eyes, screams a bit and backs away. "G-get away from me! W-who are you!?" She said while looking at him terrified.

(From now on we have to make long posts because Kai is falling behind..)

(ok, ill try)

Zane stepped back a few feet, hurt that she didnt recognize him. "It's me, Zane. That connection I told you about? It allowed me to get in here with you, but I cant stay long, it takes a lot of energy for me to stay here." he fell to his knees, "I needed to try and help you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back