• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Sebastian was once again one with the shadows alongside Valencia watching the others with kee.n eyes

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Z grunts as she drops to her knees since the wisps required quite a bit of energy and she had made a lot of them. She felt the pull of one of them and looked up at it as it tried to speak. "...pit..." It said as another wisp came. "Lia..."

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira)

--

TheGodSnake said:
(ok, ill try)
Zane stepped back a few feet, hurt that she didnt recognize him. "It's me, Zane. That connection I told you about? It allowed me to get in here with you, but I cant stay long, it takes a lot of energy for me to stay here." he fell to his knees, "I needed to try and help you."
Mel looking at him with white-eyes, which is causing her to see things that aren't there. "...Help...?" she said slowly while backing away from him, starting to come too. "...Z-Zan-AHHHHH!" she screamed as she covered her ears and sank to the ground, shaking hard as her mind is assaulted by her kidnapper and attacker.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @TheGodSnake)

Zane's concentration wavered, he was being pushed out by her fear and her attackers, butt he wasnt done yet, he had to try and break her out of it, maybe shock her attackers as well. "Please forgive me Mel, but this might hurt a bit," He then shouted, but unlike a normal shout, it was a piercing sound, similar to the one that he used to break the concentration of other demigods, it resonated within the dreamscape, he hoped it was enough to momentarily break Mel out of the illusion for a few minutes.

Mel cries out in pain as it shocks through her body, making her back arch painfully as her eyes flicker from white outed to grey-gold. Her screams echo through his head and vibrate through his body, breaking their connection as she slowly starts to wake and break free of her mind prison.

(@TheGodSnake)

Zane awakes with a shout, shaking. "I think I did it," he says aloud to Z and the others, his spirits a bit higher, "Her panic has subsided lightly," He got up and walked over to the small group, "Mel is waking up."

Kyle put a hand on Z's back, "if you can, take some of my energy. I can replenish easily." he said a bit worriedly, knowing she would be drained from the wisps.

(@Soul OMU)

(*sigh*maybe it's just cuz Kai doesn't have as much internet access cuz of some stuff he's dealing with and usually he uses his school iPad.

But yeah maybe.)

(Ah. mainly Fantasy stuff. Some futuristic and realistic. mostly the stuff weve both been in the same RP's. ANd Joey was mine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back