• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

TheGodSnake said:
"Well, if it helps, I'm responsible for the death of my little sister and my stepdad, who at the time, was my only father figure," he Laces his fingers together, "it sucks, but it seems demigods always have a horrible story following them everywhere,"
Z nods. "Of course... We bring trouble wherever we go..." She said softly while sighing.

(@TheGodSnake)

Elizabeth got up from the ground and groaned. "I'm going to my cabin to try and get rid of this headache. So that is where I'll be if anyone needs me." She had one hand on her face and the other waving towards her cabin and walked off.

Sömmer shrugs and looks at him. "Feel free to question or think whatever you want Chiron, though I don't see how I can be a problem knowing that my Titan parent can't contact me."

kyle frowns, "well, as long as we pay those monsters back with more than what they do to us, we can make sure theyre deaths arent in vain," kyle stops for a moment, "sorry , I got really dark there,"

TheGodSnake said:
kyle frowns, "well, as long as we pay those monsters back with more than what they do to us, we can make sure theyre deaths arent in vain," kyle stops for a moment, "sorry , I got really dark there,"
Z shakes head. "It's fine.. I'm dark as it is.." She said as the shadow wisps swirled around her and whispered what happened.

(@TheGodSnake)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul OMU]Z shakes head. "It's fine.. I'm dark as it is.." She said as the shadow wisps swirled around her and whispered what happened. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
"well that makes two of us then" kyle says quietly as ome of tje wisps float up to him, "what are these things anyway?"

Z puts out her hand as a wisp lands in it to tell her what happened in the main part of camp. "There shadow wisps. I first made them when I was 9... I was lonely so I created them out of the extra shadow."

(@TheGodSnake)

Caleb sorted through the wreckage of the big house, pulling books and files and making a pile with the help of a squirrel family he had befriended.

Soul OMU]Z puts out her hand as a wisp lands in it to tell her what happened in the main part of camp. "[B]They're[/B] shadow wisps. I first made them when I was 9... I was lonely so I created them out of the extra shadow." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
"Wow," Kyle said as one of them flew around him, "that's really amazing, but maybe you don't have to be so lonely anymore, it seems we have quite a bit in common," he gave her a reassuring smile.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia bites her lip and grabs his collar and kisses him. "I will... Promise." She said softly while looking at him.
Eric nods. "Mhm. They were... Their mortal parents didn't want them...." He said softly while looking at her.

Amanda nods. "I'll be okay... Thanks" she said while kissing her cheek and settling down.

Nikki hugs back shyly. "I will... And I'll try..." She said softly while stepping back to look at him.

Dylan looks towards him. "What about you? Your probably great with the ladies, Hm?" He said while raising a brow.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian smiles, "Good, I'll be waiting....if you ever need me just call, a concentrated thought should be enough."

Valencia got a curious look on her face, "Where are they....do they know about this camp? It should be safe for they."

Suzume smiled, "Ok.....I will get us some food, it should be about time for dinner...correct?"

Solace released Nikki and remembered his staff, "oh check this out.....I won't release it, but this staff turns into a lance and it's perfectly balanced..which is good since I'll be able to fight better....I still need a lot of training though."

Amilia stood watching Caleb "Are you okay......?"

Omega laughed, "Oh yeah just brilliant until they realize I'm straight as a rainbow,"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian smiles, "Good, I'll be waiting....if you ever need me just call, a concentrated thought should be enough."
Valencia got a curious look on her face, "Where are they....do they know about this camp? It should be safe for they."

Suzume smiled, "Ok.....I will get us some food, it should be about time for dinner...correct?"

Solace released Nikki and remembered his staff, "oh check this out.....I won't release it, but this staff turns into a lance and it's perfectly balanced..which is good since I'll be able to fight better....I still need a lot of training though."

Amilia stood watching Caleb "Are you okay......?"

Omega laughed, "Oh yeah just brilliant until they realize I'm straight as a rainbow,"

[/QUOTE]
( The questers left and an Eidolon posses Courtney amd her destroy the big house. She's knocked out and being healed by Amanda now. Dylan went shopping with Upsilon after they had a talk about nobody loving her and him and Omega.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back