• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

He held her there, he knew he shouldn't of kissed her but he couldn't help himself. He waited as she told him how she felt, he didn't want to hurt her but at the moment he couldn't just let demigods be in danger without him defending them. He didn't want the glory of completing the quest, only the satisfaction of rubbing the fact he helped them in the face of Zeus. Zeus had once called him a twisted warped unnatural monster, but in away he was right. Jim was a child of Tartarus after all but he was kind like him and able to be both a shield and sword for his brother and sister demigods.

" I am sorry Newt, i should've told you how i felt before i left last time. I shouldn't of kissed you but i wanted you to know.... how i felt and it was hard for me to say." His mist filled eyes looked into hers."Forgive me for what i am going to do, i have to prove myself for my father." He held her closer and whispered in her ear. "I will always think of you, remember that i care deeply for you and you stole my heart." He let her go and stepped away. "I need to find out where they are, i will return don't worry." He smiled before picking up his whip and running toward the big house.

TheMadHatter44 said:
He held her there, he knew he shouldn't of kissed her but he couldn't help himself. He waited as she told him how she felt, he didn't want to hurt her but at the moment he couldn't just let demigods be in danger without him defending them. He didn't want the glory of completing the quest, only the satisfaction of rubbing the fact he helped them in the face of Zeus. Zeus had once called him a twisted warped unnatural monster, but in away he was right. Jim was a child of Tartarus after all but he was kind like him and able to be both a shield and sword for his brother and sister demigods.
" I am sorry Newt, i should've told you how i felt before i left last time. I shouldn't of kissed you but i wanted you to know.... how i felt and it was hard for me to say." His mist filled eyes looked into hers."Forgive me for what i am going to do, i have to prove myself for my father." He held her closer and whispered in her ear. "I will always think of you, remember that i care deeply for you and you stole my heart." He let her go and stepped away. "I need to find out where they are, i will return don't worry." He smiled before picking up his whip and running toward the big house.
Newt bites the inside of her cheek, cheeks a bit red from blushing and from being frustrated. "Jimmy!" She snapped and tried to stop him but missed lightly grabbing onto his wrist and sighs while shaking her head and turning away. "....I won't be here when you get back... All I've done is wait... And get nothing in return..." She said softly to herself and started limping deeper into the forest towards the border.

(@TheMadHatter44)

--

Amanda nods. "I'm fine.. But try to keep your temper down for a few days... Don't need anything happening that might get the others suspicious..."

--

Bridget currently fighting against some other demigods who are training at the arena, watching them boredly as she dodges, parries and slashes her attackers.

Elizabeth tossed and turned around in her bed. Finally she just looked up at the ceiling and decided to do something productive, she had regained some what of her energy back and walked out of her cabin.

She stopped him, he turned back toward her as she headed off toward the border. It was do or die now, he could either let her go and help the others or give into his love of her and be here with her. He stood there for a moment and ran to her." No!" He yelled and caught up with her. Tears had formed around his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her again. "I choose you ok! I want you, i want you to stay here with me...... please?" He asked her as he held her there, his head on her shoulder. "Don't go, don't go....." he cried

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth walked around camp towards the makeshift infirmary. She walked in and asked, "Any place I can help?"

"Okay." She nodded. Maybe I should go back into the cabin and practice spells or make some potions or something. She thought.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle nodded, laughing a bit as the wisps pulled on him, "it's almost like they want me to go with you,"
Z blinks and looks at them and huffs. "Cheeky things..." She said as she whistled to get their attention on her. The wisps whirled around and flew to her.

(@TheGodSnake)

TheMadHatter44 said:
She stopped him, he turned back toward her as she headed off toward the border. It was do or die now, he could either let her go and help the others or give into his love of her and be here with her. He stood there for a moment and ran to her." No!" He yelled and caught up with her. Tears had formed around his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her again. "I choose you ok! I want you, i want you to stay here with me...... please?" He asked her as he held her there, his head on her shoulder. "Don't go, don't go....." he cried
Newt closes her eyes and rests her head against the side of his head. "Thank you..." She said softly as she leaned back against him, her leg slightly killing her since she got in a bad accident which gave her a permanent limp in her right leg. "Thank you Jimmy..."

(@TheMadHatter44)

He pulled back his head and smiled. " I won't go unless i have no choice, i will stay here at camp with you." He kissed her again. " Come on, lets go get a bite to eat ok?" He said as he cupped her hand with his. He knew he couldn't stay here forever, he had a feeling he would be dragged into something soon but he would stay at her side as long as possible.

(@Soul OMU )

Soul OMU]Z blinks and looks at them and huffs. "Cheeky things..." She said as she whistled to get their attention on her. The wisps whirled around and flew to her. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle sighed, "do you really have to go? I'm sure I could help work things out with you brother, and you've been the best company I've had since I got back,"

TheMadHatter44 said:
He pulled back his head and smiled. " I won't go unless i have no choice, i will stay here at camp with you." He kissed her again. " Come on, lets go get a bite to eat ok?" He said as he cupped her hand with his. He knew he couldn't stay here forever, he had a feeling he would be dragged into something soon but he would stay at her side as long as possible.
(@Soul OMU )
TheGodSnake said:
Kyle sighed, "do you really have to go? I'm sure I could help work things out with you brother, and you've been the best company I've had since I got back,"
Newt smiles a bit and is blushing a bit as she holds his hand. "Thank you... And you do know it's like 4 in the morning right?" She said while starting to walk with him/limp because of her leg.

(@TheMadHatter44)

--

Z bites her lip. "...what about that Apollo girl... Had you not followed me you would have been good friends with her.." She said softly while looking at the wisps.

(@TheGodSnake)

"Ya well i am hungry and have food in my cabin if you would like to join me? No funny business now, i am not that kind of lady" He said smiling as he picked her up in his arms and carried her. " So how bout it?" He asked with a grin.

(@Soul OMU)

"Yeah, I highly doubt that," Kyle hung his head, shaking it lightly, "people seem to just get suddenly bored of talking to me, and I can't figure out what it is," he sighed after he stopped talking, "I don't understand what's going on with me."

(I love the controversy that's forming around Kyle. Also, I found out today, that my dad is installing a proxy server in our network which will be shutting off my internet access around ten, so there won't be much more late-night role playing from me)

(Just re-route the proxy server settings after he puts it up, most likely the password will be your moms b-day......)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back