• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

TheMadHatter44 said:
He smiled and looked for his muffin pan. He took it out and went through the cabinets to find the flour and pulled the eggs out of the fridge. He was moving at high speeds and he also got the vanilla and sugar out. " Ok, lets make cupcakes!" He said with s grin.
(@Soul OMU )
Newt grins a bit and claps her hands a bit while watching him get the things they need. "Anything else we need that I can get..?" She said while looking around.

(@TheMadHatter44)

--

Amanda blinks and looks towards the screaming. "Hm...? Oh dear..." She said while looking worried.

--

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle shoved his hands in his hoodie's pockets, "well, who's your brother then?"
Z sighs softly. "...Sebastian." She said while rubbing her arm a bit as the wisps play with her hair.

(@TheGodSnake)

Elizabeth turns towards Amanda and gasps. So that is what the smoke did. Her eyes become wide. "Y..your.. ears." Crap other campers need to avoid the smoke at all costs

"We need butter and cream, second shelf in the fridge. Also we need strawberries and blueberries for the natural sugars in the frosting." He chuckled as he started mixing the batter in a bowl. he had a smaller bowl set aside for the frosting. He hadn't ever let anyone in his home, much less a female. He blushed slightly at the thought of it all.

(@Soul OMU )

Courtney sees Kurt and starts to walk after him. "Kurt! Kurt!" She doesn't hear the comments floating around about her.

Kurt turned at his name, seeing Courtney. He stopped walking and waited for her to catch up. "How are you holding up?"

Amanda blinks and has soft floppy rabbit ears. "...Huh?"

--

TheMadHatter44 said:
"We need butter and cream, second shelf in the fridge. Also we need strawberries and blueberries for the natural sugars in the frosting." He chuckled as he started mixing the batter in a bowl. he had a smaller bowl set aside for the frosting. He hadn't ever let anyone in his home, much less a female. He blushed slightly at the thought of it all.
(@Soul OMU )
Newt grins a bit. "Got it." She said as she went to the fridge to get what they needed, humming a bit and winking a bit at Jimmy.

(@TheMadHatter44)

"Oh my god. What if this is affecting everyone?" Elizabeth's eyes darted around. From what she could see, some had started to be affected. She patted her face and head. Nothing was there but when she turned around, she had a long cat like tail. Shit. At least the Hecate cabin wasn't destroyed. She thought looking around for any trees.

Soul OMU] Z sighs softly. "...Sebastian." She said while rubbing her arm a bit as the wisps play with her hair. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle nods thoughtfully, "well he is a bit foreboding, but I have a plan that might work, but I need to know why he wouldn't be very happy to see you,"

"Quick help me get everyone inside so they can avoid the smoke!" Elizabeth asked Amanda as more people had developed animal features. "That smoke is causing this." She pointed at the smoke in the air.

He winked back as he whisked in the eggs and added the vanilla. He worked like an artist would a painting. He loved to cook, it was one of his passions in life. He once wanted to become a chef but that didn't work out so great being stuck at camp most of the year. He only got to go to his home outside of camp once every year but it was only for a few days. He live alone now, his mother had passed away a few years ago but he didn't cry about it, she was with his father now and unlike most souls she was taken care of. "So, what are we going to tell everyone, do we call ourselves an item because i wouldn't mind that!" He chuckled as he moved to kiss her cheek again.

Diego looks at Kurt and blinks.

--

Dylan takes a deep breath and huffs a bit. "That is not how to greet someone! Honestly I could have electrified my hand if I felt it was needed." He said and looked at Omega.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

TheMadHatter44 said:
He winked back as he whisked in the eggs and added the vanilla. He worked like an artist would a painting. He loved to cook, it was one of his passions in life. He once wanted to become a chef but that didn't work out so great being stuck at camp most of the year. He only got to go to his home outside of camp once every year but it was only for a few days. He live alone now, his mother had passed away a few years ago but he didn't cry about it, she was with his father now and unlike most souls she was taken care of. "So, what are we going to tell everyone, do we call ourselves an item because i wouldn't mind that!" He chuckled as he moved to kiss her cheek again.
Newt laughs a bit and turns away while bringing the ingredients over and putting them on the counter. "Well what do you think you bloody shank? I'd say we are..." She said while looking at him. "If you want to be."

(@TheMadHatter44)

He set down the bowl for a moment and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I do, very much want to be your boyfriend! I just want you to understand, i am not always here but i will make more time for us. I will stop doing so many quest but if i am called by my father i have no choice but to go." He took his hands and wrapped them around her waist. He nuzzled her cheek with his as he moved over toward the counter. " So lets make this batter shall we!" He smiled.

(@Soul OMU )

Courtney's heart sinks when she remembers. She can't hear. She points to her ears as she drops her head. Her eyes stinging.

TheMadHatter44 said:
He set down the bowl for a moment and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I do, very much want to be your boyfriend! I just want you to understand, i am not always here but i will make more time for us. I will stop doing so many quest but if i am called by my father i have no choice but to go." He took his hands and wrapped them around her waist. He nuzzled her cheek with his as he moved over toward the counter. " So lets make this batter shall we!" He smiled.
(@Soul OMU )
Newt sighs and huffs a bit while crossing her arms over her chest. "I know... But still doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you and wish you were here... And alright... Let's get started darling." She said while putting the ingredients in.

(@TheMadHatter44)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back