• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Z sighs softly. "...I also fled from him and said little when he found me around Delta, Alpha, Beta, Bianca and Lia..."

[/QUOTE]
Kyle sighs, but not in a depressed matter, "ok, well I was still expecting worse, and I also need to know if you're older than him or not,"

Elizabeth stops running around and shouting. She then does a smoke removal spell. Why didn't I think of this beforehand? I'm such an idiot. She smacked her forehead.

"Well then I may be able to relate with him a bit," Kyle says clapping his hands together, a sort of devilish smile on his face, it wasn't normal for children of Poseidon, but Kyle was quite the diplomat. "So, here's how it's going to go, I'll have to confront him in an open area where the sun will make a solid shadow of myself, that way, he won't see you making shadows where there shouldn't be. I'll start talking to him about you and why there's tension, then your wisps can help me signal you on when to shadow travel to my shadow so you can talk to him," he held up his hands slightly, palms up, "sound solid?"

(@Soul OMU, I'm tagging @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira so he knows that we are involving him when he's online again)

Courtney leaned back and pulled him down with her. She pulled away and looked up at him. Giving him the eyes and using light to lock the door and close the windows.

"Ooohh yes. The scenery." Upsilon chuckles. "Anyways bye."

TheGodSnake said:
"Well then I may be able to relate with him a bit," Kyle says clapping his hands together, a sort of devilish smile on his face, it wasn't normal for children of Poseidon, but Kyle was quite the diplomat. "So, here's how it's going to go, I'll have to confront him in an open area where the sun will make a solid shadow of myself, that way, he won't see you making shadows where there shouldn't be. I'll start talking to him about you and why there's tension, then your wisps can help me signal you on when to shadow travel to my shadow so you can talk to him," he held up his hands slightly, palms up, "sound solid?"
(@Soul OMU, I'm tagging @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira so he knows that we are involving him when he's online again)
(@Soul OMU still need a reply...)

He smiled and came up to the counter. " So, i am guessing you had feelings for me as well?" He put his arms around her as he stood in front of her. He laid his head on her chest and closed his eyes. "I am so sorry for almost leaving you." He tightened his grip as a voice whispered in his ear on the voice of the wind. "It's time my child, you must help the other demigods." He looked at Newt and then at the floor. "Newt, i am going to have to leave tomorrow afternoon, I am apparently needed in the field.

Upsilon turns to Omega and Dylan. "Alright lets find our friends." She walks and smacks both of them on the ass. Heading over to the cashier.

TheGodSnake said:
Z bites her lip and chews on it a bit as she thinks about this. "...I oh alright... Sounds like a plan..." She said softly while signing a bit.

(@TheGodSnake)

TheMadHatter44 said:
He smiled and came up to the counter. " So, i am guessing you had feelings for me as well?" He put his arms around her as he stood in front of her. He laid his head on her chest and closed his eyes. "I am so sorry for almost leaving you." He tightened his grip as a voice whispered in his ear on the voice of the wind. "It's time my child, you must help the other demigods." He looked at Newt and then at the floor. "Newt, i am going to have to leave tomorrow afternoon, I am apparently needed in the field.
Newt looks at him in shock for a moment. " are you bloody kidding me!? Tomorrow? That's in almost 8 hours! I can't bugging believe this!" She stepped out of his hold and turned away.

(@TheMadHatter44)

Isabella walks to the training area. Seeing a camper beaten others easily. She smiles and walks over. "So whats your deal?"

( @Soul OMU )

Bridget blows at her bangs. "No one here is much of a challenge... Hell even my brothers are pansies..." She said while glaring towards where her brothers were sparring together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sömmer sighs and climbs a tree in the woods. Sitting on a branch, soaking up the sounds of the forest, quiet except for the odd squirrel or chipmunk leaping through the foliage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back