• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Courtney lays in her bed. Diego had just returned and fell asleep. She runs her hand through her incredibly messy hair and rubs her eyes. Still laying under the sheets, looking around as if she were dazed. Still unable to move. "I thought the camp borders were supposed to keep monsters out.... I guess it doesn't apply to Kurt."

Isabel runs at Bridget. While the Scorpion charges the bull.

The scorpion grabs on to the horns and starts jabbing the bull in the back repeatedly with its tail. Injecting venomous acids.

Isabel swings her half scythe.

Kurt looks at her. "I realize that Amanda. But no I didn't exactly remember....it wasn't really planned..." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

Elizabeth sees two campers battling with each other. The battle was pretty intense but it was normally like that. She decided to sit down and watch them fight.

Sent from the cloud kingdom

Isabel kicks Bridget in the stomach and pushes off her. She cuts herself with the other half of the scythe and throw it at the bulls side. The dragon erupts out the side of the bull. Looking at the Scorion the dragon growls. "Can't you two just not fight each other for once! Attack the bull!"

Isabel grapples with Bridget. Trying to get her in a choke hold while the dragon holds the bull down and tears into its sides starts to devour it. The scorpion holds the bulls legs together with its pinchers and starts jabbing it in the head with its tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Envy began to laugh at the two girls fighting, but he was more interested in the fighting animals as they seemed more vicious.

Light said:
Isabel grapples with Bridget. Trying to get her in a choke hold while the dragon holds the bull down and tears into its sides starts to devour it. The scorpion holds the bulls legs together with its pinchers and starts jabbing it in the head with its tail.
Bridget growls as her eyes blaze red as she rolls them over as the bull gets a metal coat and turns into a large ball and Rams into them.

--

Amanda rubs her arm and blushes. "We're good.."

The scorpion gets crushed and it turns back into a weapon. Flying into Isabels hand. Isabel smacks Bridget with the flat of the weapon. Making Bridget feel no pain at all from it. The dragon grabs the ball and starts flying upward with it. Heating it up with flames and then flying back down. Smashing it and making the hot metal fly everywhere.

Bull roars and slams his horns into the dragon's underbelly.

Bridget hisses a bit but doesn't let go as she manages to pin Isabel's hands above her head and pins her legs down with her knees.

The dragon roars and claws at the bull. It makes one great swing before it dies and beheads the bull. The dragon turns back into a scythe and flies at Bridget.

Joey had just gotten back to camp, his school had been attacked by a large group of monsters, who turned out to be after him. He and his parents then decided that he stay at camp for possibly the next year if not longer. Yes, parents shortly after his mother returned to being a goddess, his dad got married and he was raised with a loving, human mother. When he was ten, his godly parent showed up at their front door, this was shortly after Joey's powers had started to blossom, Khione told his father about camp half-Blood, and luckily, they lived in northern New York, not too far away. So yes, parents. Anyway, Joey had just walked through the front archway of the camp and headed to his cabin, where he put his stuff on his bed, noticing that there was a second one now in the cabin. Smiling a bit now that he knew he finally had a sibling, he set up his belongings like he would have if it had been the start of summer.

(@Soul OMU where is Jules?)

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira please tag me with a post that includes where Sebastian might be when you see this)

TheGodSnake said:
Joey had just gotten back to camp, his school had been attacked by a large group of monsters, who turned out to be after him. He and his parents then decided that he stay at camp for possibly the next year if not longer. Yes, parents shortly after his mother returned to being a goddess, his dad got married and he was raised with a loving, human mother. When he was ten, his godly parent showed up at their front door, this was shortly after Joey's powers had started to blossom, Khione told his father about camp half-Blood, and luckily, they lived in northern New York, not too far away. So yes, parents. Anyway, Joey had just walked through the front archway of the camp and headed to his cabin, where he put his stuff on his bed, noticing that there was a second one now in the cabin. Smiling a bit now that he knew he finally had a sibling, he set up his belongings like he would have if it had been the start of summer.
(@Soul OMU where is Jules?)

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira please tag me with a post that includes where Sebastian might be when you see this)
(Where any Hephaestus child would be, in a forge or their cabin. xD )

Isabel lay pinned under Bridget. Defeated and blushing. "Alright... you win. So what're you gonna do to me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back