• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(Figured, just wanted to be sure. Either way that was gonna be the first place he looked)

Joey, now done putting up his stuff, headed out, he wanted to surprise one of his best friends, although he did wish they could be more than that, but all in due time. He went to the Forge and was happy to see Julia with her back to him when he poked his head through the entrance, he waited a moment until she had taken a short break from what she was working on and snuck up behind her, "guess who," he said as he covered her eyes from behind, knowing she would be able to tell it was him from his aura.

He hung his head and clapped his hands together. " I am sorry, i have to go." He stood up and went over to the Oven. He opened and checked on the cupcakes."I will return in a few weeks, a month tops." He said with a somber face. "You could come with me, i know your leg is hurt but i could carry you!" He said with smile. He was being overly optimistic considering he knew she wouldn't come with him.

(@Soul OMU )

Bridget grins a bit and gets off. "Not bad, anyways im Bridget, nice to meet you. Later." She said as she walked off while sending Elizabeth a wave as she leaves.

--

Jules blinked as her eyes were covered. "Hmm... I don't know... Who do I know at this camp..." She said while tapping her chin.

(@TheGodSnake)

--

Newt crosses her arms and turns away. "You know I can't because it will make my leg even worse and I have to go." She said as she limped to the door and went out as she made her way to her mother's cabin.

(@TheMadHatter44)

He hung his head again and headed over toward the stove. He opened it and the cupcakes where done. As he made a basket for Newt he also started to get his gear together. He readied his self for the upcoming quest he was about to join. He put on his armor, wearing it under his clothing and grabbed his whip and heading out the door. He left the basket of cupcakes outside the isis cabin and head out toward the big house only to find out it had been destroyed by one of the campers.

He stood there in the middle of the training ring and started to train before the sunrise. He practiced his balance and his whip control, getting his wrist in the right flicking motion. He was skilled with his weapon but it never hurt to get better.

Newt very upset with herself and a tiny bit angry as she decides to go to the Forest instead of her mother's cabin to let out her frustrations. She couldn't believe him, she couldn't believe she let herself be sweet talked by him. She knew he was a ladies man and didn't know why he would be interested in a loser like her. She sighed and hugged her knees as she sat on Zeus' fist and ran her fingers over the paint streaks she left. "..."

Isabel lay on the floor. Closing watching Bridgets backside as she leaves. She bites her lip and shakes her head. "You like boys Isabel! Not good looking girls like Bridget! Did I say good looking? Shit!" She slams her fist in the ground and gets up. Picking up her dual headed scythe as it glows and sinks into her palm. Turning back into a dragon and scorpion tattoo. They both crawl up her arm to her shoulder and grab onto each other fiercely and become normal tattoos. Isabel starts to subconsciously stalk Bridget.

Bridget walking to her cabin, pulls her hair out of its ponytail to shake it out, nodding her head as she walks, swaying her hips.

--

Jules smiles a bit. "Really?" She said her voice squeaking a bit.

Some of the other Ares kids raise a brow at her as Bridget raises a brow at her, was in the middle of taking off her shirt. "Following me? I'm flattered." She said while grinning and grabbing a clean shirt and pants.

Jim looked around as he chopped a training dummy in half with a single lash of his whip. He jumped into the air and took the head of another in mid flip. His feet hit the ground and swung his whip in a wide arch and it rolled itself up in his hand. He had attacked four targets in record time, his skills were growing and he knew it. His mind drifted toward Newt again and he stopped, he felt bad for leaving her but he couldn't ignore his father's orders.

Bridget takes off her jeans has her back to her. "Uh huh... You were what?" She said while glancing at her in amusement.

Newt painting furiously on one of her canvases.

He went off to find Newt, he went to her cabin and found she wasn't there. He ran into the woods and shouted. "Newt, look i don't know what else to say, i have loved you from the first moment i've seen you!" He said admittedly to her. He stood there in the forest and yelled again." Please wait for me!" He yelled as he ran toward the barrier.

Light said:
"You think this is funny? Well its not!"
Bridget smiles lazily at her while watching her in amusement.

--

Newt narrows her eyes and turns her head away when he asks this since she doesn't know because he's left her so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back