• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Elizabeth runs around trying to disperse the smoke from camp. If she can do that then, she could clear out the smoke from her cabin and see if there was a book on how to change the people back.

Soul OMU]Z sighs softly. "Well... I have known about him for a long time... But have never come to see him or speak to him..." She said softly while looking down. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle nodded, "I see now, he's annoyed that his sister, one of the few siblings he probably has, doesn't speak to him or contact him in any way," Kyle smiled, "This could definitely be worse Z"

Kurts heart wrenched seeing her watery eyes. He felt so bad about the way he reacted that night. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, his eyes sympathetic.

He moved away from her and grabbed the small bowl. He placed the cream and fruit into the bowl. He crushed the blueberries and quickly sliced the strawberries into pieces as he added them. He added in something to thicken the cream and whipped it fast. It took only seconds to whip it into a thick berry frosting. "Done!" He smiled.

(@Soul OMU )

Courtney was shocked but took his hand and put it on the same cheek he kissed. Keeping her hands on his and closing her eyes as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

Dylan starts Iris messaging Chiron. Chiron blinks and glances at the message. "Dylan? It's good to see you old chap. How are you?" "Im good, how's camp?" He asked and grinned a bit.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Diego runs off chasing after the bystanders for fun. Courtney starts planting light kisses on his neck. Suddenly grabbing him and flash jumping him back to her cabin. She takes her head away and turns around. Still in his arms.

He took some frosting and smeared it on her cheek and licked it off. "Taste done!" He laughed as he moved around the kitchen with his filled the muffin pan with batter and popped it into the oven. "Should be done in a bit, would you like something to drink?" He asked with a raised brow.

(@Soul OMU )

Kurt blinks after the jump and hugs her from behind. Her kisses on his neck tingled, he had no expected her to do that.

Scott bit into a muffin and walked by Chiron double taking at the guy in the iris message. He walked over, and stood next to Chiron totally planning on joining the conversation.

TheMadHatter44 said:
He took some frosting and smeared it on her cheek and licked it off. "Taste done!" He laughed as he moved around the kitchen with his filled the muffin pan with batter and popped it into the oven. "Should be done in a bit, would you like something to drink?" He asked with a raised brow.
(@Soul OMU )
Newt gasps a bit and pouts a bit while glaring a bit. "You shank! Wasting good frosting you bloody git." She said in amusement while sitting up on the counter.

(@TheMadHatter44)

--

Chiron raises a brow. "I'm guessing your in good company?" He said while raising a brow. Dylan grins a bit. "Yeah, my sister and her friend. We'll be done to visit soon." He said while running a hand through his hair.

Scott looked Dylan over. He was definitely good looking.... but he knew that he would have to wait until he came to camp to see if he was gay.

Upsilon jumps into the Iris message as well. "Woah! Who's these guys." Upsilon gives Dylan the eyebrows and wraps her arm around his shoulder.

Courtney shakes herself out of his grasp and sits on the edge of the bed tapping the spot next to her as she sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

Dylan raises as he does a double take at Scott. "Chiron we have a guest." He said as Chiron blinked and turned slightly. "Ah, this is Scott, Dylan, Scott, Scott, Dylan." Dylan smiles a bit and waves a bit. "Sup? And sis... The horse guy is Chiron."

Upsilon introduces herself. "Hello, my name is Katie. You may only call me Upsilon. I see this is the camp Beta keeps spouting on about."

Courtney takes his hand. Smiling back at him as she leans in and kisses him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back