• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Light said:
Upsilon nods her head and hugs him back.
The dragon and crocodile disappear as the spirit tries to make a final attack but fails. The spirit it ripped out and Courtney goes limp. Ears and arm bleeding.
Dylan holds her close, rubbing her back.

Lia catches her after Bianca snarls at the spirit before sending it to her father's realm.

Courtney's eyes close and she passes out.

Upsilons sniffs a bit and decides to crack a joke. "So... will I be seeing Dylan and Omega shipping anytime soon?"

Sömmer watches from a few meters away the nosebleed slowing.

Kurt stumbles into the crowd, he had heard the fight and come running as soon as possible. He saw Courtney and his eyes widened. The blood dripping from her ears and arm wrenching his gut. The big house was destroyed, murmurs in the onlookers spoke of her attacking other campers and trying to kill Chiron. He stared at her, not wanting to believe but the evidence was overwhelming.

Light said:
Courtney's eyes close and she passes out.
Upsilons sniffs a bit and decides to crack a joke. "So... will I be seeing Dylan and Omega shipping anytime soon?"
Lia caught her and put her down carefully. "...we need to go." She said while looking towards the others.

Bianca nods and fixes her bag as Artaith, Mel and Nikki nod as they head off.

Dylan blushes a bit. "W-what! Pfff... Y-your crazy..."

Courtney lay on the ground unconscious and bleeding. The crowd starts murmuring things like. "Traitor" and "leave her to die."

Upsilon pats his back. "It's alright, if you like him. Go for it."

Dylan sighs softly. "I can't... If he probably hasn't come out... And it's hard... For both parties... I don't want to get hurt if he doesn't want to come out..." He said softly and looked down.

Lia turns towards the crowd. "Silence!" She said as her eyes glow at them.

Sömmer raised her head when Lia spoke. "Oh shut up Lia. Who died and made you queen?" She says sharply. "I personally think she should be kicked out. Let the monsters get her."

Lia looks towards her. "Then how about you join her. Since your being such a bitch about it. Besides it could have happened to anyone, so shut your tramp mouth!" She snapped as her eyes glowed darker.

Upsilon raises his head with her hand. "Don't worry. He'll come out soon. I know it."

The crowd goes silent. Completely. Silent. Then the same guy from the other times yells out from the crowd. "Yay! Destruction! Go team! Woo! Suck it!" The boy is still in CTF the flag armor.

Sömmer rolls her eyes, hers not glowing but dark and clouded. "Your right. I could have happened to anyone. Too bad it wasn't you. I would have enjoyed seeing Bianca stick her hand down your throat. But sadly it wasn't.."She says not phased by her at all.

Dylan sighs softly. "I doubt it... He doesn't look like he'll come out any time soon..."

Chiron walks over. "She will not be thrown out. It is my decision..."

jacunliffe said:
Sömmer rolls her eyes, hers not glowing but dark and clouded. "Your right. I could have happened to anyone. Too bad it wasn't you. I would have enjoyed seeing Bianca stick her hand down your throat. But sadly it wasn't.."She says not phased by her at all.
Bianca grins darkly. "I would have ripped your throat out if it was you. I would love every second of your blood spill on my hand you little bitch!" Lia snorts. "Anyways you heard him, she stays."

"Hm.... well if you do have some interest in him. You could give him time right? Come to the camp that Blue keeps telling me about with me. Omega will be there. Please?" Upsilon gives him the puppy dog eyes.

Light said:
"Hm.... well if you do have some interest in him. You could give him time right? Come to the camp that Blue keeps telling me about with me. Omega will be there. Please?" Upsilon gives him the puppy dog eyes.
Dylan bites his lip and sighs. "Alright... I'll come but I need some clothes." He said while looking at her.

She scowls. "Whatever. Go get yourselves killed on that damn quest already would you?" She says her dark gaze flicking between them all, including Chiron.

Chiron watching her. "Sömmer. Control yourself... Anyways good luck ladies. Aegis will drive you..." He said as Aegis headed to the van, the girls got in as Aegis starts driving.

Sömmer folds her arms across her chest and watches them drive off. She gaze Chiron a look and then glanced a the dead silent crowd. "Wow. his is the quietest this camp has ever been. Keep up the good work." Her voice dripping sarcasm as she walked and picked up her knife from beside Courtneys unconcious body and wiped it on her jeans.

Chiron takes Sommer's arm and walks off. "Come with me. We have to talk."

Amanda watching them and blinks, knows what Sömmer is.

--

Dylan looks at her. "Yes~!" He said while clapping his hand.

Sömmer groans and walks with him but pulls her arm from his grip. "Yah yah. I shouldn't stab people and wish death... I get it." She says flatly.

Dylan giggles and takes her hand as he follows.

Chiron watching her. "How long have you known you were the daughter of a Titan?" He asked while walking with her.

Upsilon walks into Meadows Mall. A super mall thats pretty much a building with every store you can name built in it. Nike, Macy's, Gamestop, Coach, Calvin Klein, Hottopic, and a large food court with people selling new items and jewelry at shopping carts.

Dylan claps his hands while walking with her, humming softly as he links arms with her again.

--

Chiron watching her. "...you should say something to me since I am the director."

Newt painting when he asks that and blinks when he kisses her cheek but shakes her head. "I don't think so, I'm particularly useful on quests... Plus I'm sure if you ask Amanda she'll give you something to do... Besides its not that horrible sticking around camp.... Your always jumping from one thing to another... Never stopping to appreciate the beauty in things..."

(@TheMadHatter44 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back