• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

TheGodSnake said:
"You sure?" Kyle asks, "at least let me clean the wound," he says pulling out one of his bottles of water.
Z raises a brow. "You do know I'm a complete stranger and could be a threat right?" She said while watching him as the wisps floated around and looked at the bottle of water.

(@TheGodSnake)

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughs a bit. "Sounds like fun." She looked over her shoulder at a pair of girls walking into the cabin noisily and gave them a look she perfected years ago. They immediately quieted and went to the back of the cabin. "So when is all the fighting gonna go down?"

"Just curious." She shrugs but to be honest she was sort of tired of sitting around. "Maybe I'm jealous of you... All I get is lame camp games and the closest I get to an actual fight is one sided." She says thinking back to the chariot races.

"Alright then. When I get back you and I are gonna take on the world!" Delta throws his hands up in the air with the last word. He looses balance and falls.

"I'll take your word for it..." She says still smirking. She yawned then. "I think I am going to go to bed now... sorry" She says and ends the iris message without waiting for a response.

(Have a french thing due tomorrow ttyl)

Newt currently painting by Zeus' fist, deep in thought as she sat atop the rock, painting on a small easel on her lap of the silver willow tree by the river.

"Well, if it isn't Newt!" Jimmy said as he seemingly appeared out of nowhere. His silver and black hair hung unchecked since he had awoken. He was wearing his led zeppelin Skate T-Shirt and his black and green Trip-pants. His glamour was in full effect today, no parts of his real skinned showed. He had just gotten back from a quest the night before, so he hadn't taken a bath yet but still seemed to give off no-smell. He had been around the camp for many years and knew almost everybody who came to stay at the camp. "So, how are we?" He asked with a curious smile, still being partly asleep he dropped his guard and his eyes flickered to the green mist with no form and back to the sea foam green. He was trying hard to maintain focus.

TheMadHatter44 said:
"Well, if it isn't Newt!" Jimmy said as he seemingly appeared out of nowhere. His silver and black hair hung unchecked since he had awoken. He was wearing his led zeppelin Skate T-Shirt and his black and green Trip-pants. His glamour was in full effect today, no parts of his real skinned showed. He had just gotten back from a quest the night before, so he hadn't taken a bath yet but still seemed to give off no-smell. He had been around the camp for many years and knew almost everybody who came to stay at the camp. "So, how are we?" He asked with a curious smile, still being partly asleep he dropped his guard and his eyes flickered to the green mist with no form and back to the sea foam green. He was trying hard to maintain focus.
The artist girl glanced up at him and small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "I'm alright... I'm just bloody curious to why everyone feels the need to hide behind something... Whether it be bugging walls, mist or illusions... But I suppose that's normal for people like us... What brings you out here Jim?" She said while continuing to paint with her fingers, humming lightly as she does.

(@TheMadHatter44 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha washes her hands in the bathroom. She hears the bathroom door close and lock. She doesn't raise her head but she slyly looks at the mirror. Seeing a man with a sword. Stalking up from behind her. She notices a pipe on the wall attached behind him. She puts her hand to her pouch and pulls out a dagger. Turning and throwing it at the pipe and making the water inside burst out. The water knocks him forward into her as she delivers a kick to the side of his head. He staggers and punches at her face. Alpha reacts quickly, by ducking and grabbing another dagger out of her pouch. Stabbing it into the arm and grabbing it. Judo flipping the man. Who retaliates by grabbing at her ankle and tugging on it. Making her fall.

Jimmy smiled at newt." I was just in the area, i went on a quest got back and thought. You know who might like too see me, Newt!" He smiled as he set down beside her." So what are ya workin on?" He asked with a hint of wonder in his voice. He then cocked his eyebrow. "So what's been going on to make you say a thing like that?" Questioning her as he dropped his Glamour. He was comfortable enough around her that he didn't need to fool her, she had already seen him but he would keep it up for the others.

TheMadHatter44 said:
Jimmy smiled at newt." I was just in the area, i went on a quest got back and thought. You know who might like too see me, Newt!" He smiled as he set down beside her." So what are ya workin on?" He asked with a hint of wonder in his voice. He then cocked his eyebrow. "So what's been going on to make you say a thing like that?" Questioning her as he dropped his Glamour. He was comfortable enough around her that he didn't need to fool her, she had already seen him but he would keep it up for the others.
Newt smiles a bit as she stops painting and leans back on her hands to look up at the starry night Sky dancing above the tree tops. "Well I was working on this scenery painting... And well lots of things have happened over these passed couple of weeks... New demigods coming in, more monsters showing up.. This huge quest coming up that could bring war if they fail... Not to mention how many lives could be lost... It seems everyone is putting up there shields so high... That if someone were to somehow worm there way in... It will crumble down..." She said as she turned her head slightly to look at him in his entiredy. "...some people have a reason for hiding... Others hide because it's all they know... Some hide because they are scared... Scared of being hurt again..." She said softly while drawing on the surface under her with her silver paint covered fingers.

(@TheMadHatter44 )

Alpha hits the back of her head on the floor. The man gets up and attempts to smash her face in. She knew she couldn't move her head out the way forever so she tried charmspeaking him. It all seemed to bounce off. She grabbed the dagger that was still stuck in his arm and pulled it out. Sticking it into the side of his neck. Pushing him off her and getting on top of him. Ripping the dagger through his neck like she was slitting his throat with the dagger halfway in his throat. He started to spark but he was still moving. The man was an automation. She ripped the sword out of his hand and started running for a wall while also holding a dual sided dagger. The human automation hot in pursuit, she threw it into the wall and backflipped off the same wall. Backflipping over the automation. Hitting it in the back of the head with the hilt of the sword making the edge of the dagger thats sticking out enter its skull. It stops moving but for good measure Alpha goes over to the side and kicks it. Making the body detach from the head still stuck to the wall by the dagger.

He looked at her and quickly moved to kneel before her." We hide because it's easy, some are scared others just don't want to scare people." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Chin up, we will help on this quest and we will restore order to the chaos!" He side, standing up quickly. His right hand was now pointing toward the sky." Hear that Zeus! I am going on the quest and restore the balance!" Looking back at Newt he winked. "So, what was the quest?" He asked, scratching his head. He had been out of the loop for weeks. Almost a month he had been gone from camp so he had no idea.

TheMadHatter44 said:
He looked at her and quickly moved to kneel before her." We hide because it's easy, some are scared others just don't want to scare people." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Chin up, we will help on this quest and we will restore order to the chaos!" He side, standing up quickly. His right hand was now pointing toward the sky." Hear that Zeus! I am going on the quest and restore the balance!" Looking back at Newt he winked. "So, what was the quest?" He asked, scratching his head. He had been out of the loop for weeks. Almost a month he had been gone from camp so he had no idea.
Newt looks at him through her big rimmed glasses. "There are already 5 people on the quest... Which means it's serious since usually a quest has 3 people.. And if you weren't chosen for the quest... Our job is to prepare and help those who arrive here..." She said and blinked at the wink as she dipped her fingers in the paint to continue her beautiful replica of the willow tree before them. "I'm glad your back by the way Jim..."

(Im hitting the sack, good night~! Tag me if you answer me.)

He chuckled as she said five were on the quest. "Look, i have never really followed the rules, i have helped out on 9 different quest because the oracle does not give me quest, my father dose because i am born from a primordial force that governs the deepest part of the underworld and can take any form he wishes. I am not like the other demigods, i have no set path." He said with a grin, he kissed her cheek and set back down beside her." You should come with me!" He said, those green swirls perked with energy. The dark green had turned more into a lime at this point, he hoped that she didn't take his affection the wrong way. He had always been a ladies man, he couldn't help it. His father was the same way with all women but his father was as old as the stars so that didn't count.

Soul OMU]Z raises a brow. "You do know I'm a complete stranger and could be a threat right?" She said while watching him as the wisps floated around and looked at the bottle of water. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
(Sorry, went to bed early last night, didn't want to risk getting caught again)

Kyle nods, "yeah, I realize that, but I just have this feeling that your not an enemy, and even if you were im sure as hell not going to let you bleed out, or die of infection halfway through me. Taking you to Chiron for interrogation. I'm not ruthless, so will you let me clean your wound or are you just going to slowly die?" He crossed his arms as he waited for an answer

Alpha stabs the torso of the automation with the sword. Nailing it to the ground. She touches the back of her head and lets out a wince. She runs out the bathroom, knowing that the monsters have all found out. "Gotta regroup." She looks around for the signal from Sigma and Iota. "What the hell? Why aren't they ready yet, they were supposed to gives us the signal to meet at the stratosphere about now." While she exits the MGM Grand and walks the streets of Vegas she thinks of Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Upsilon, Dylan, and Omega. "Where the hell are those guys?"

TheMadHatter44 said:
He chuckled as she said five were on the quest. "Look, i have never really followed the rules, i have helped out on 9 different quest because the oracle does not give me quest, my father dose because i am born from a primordial force that governs the deepest part of the underworld and can take any form he wishes. I am not like the other demigods, i have no set path." He said with a grin, he kissed her cheek and set back down beside her." You should come with me!" He said, those green swirls perked with energy. The dark green had turned more into a lime at this point, he hoped that she didn't take his affection the wrong way. He had always been a ladies man, he couldn't help it. His father was the same way with all women but his father was as old as the stars so that didn't count.
TheGodSnake said:
(Sorry, went to bed early last night, didn't want to risk getting caught again)
Kyle nods, "yeah, I realize that, but I just have this feeling that your not an enemy, and even if you were im sure as hell not going to let you bleed out, or die of infection halfway through me. Taking you to Chiron for interrogation. I'm not ruthless, so will you let me clean your wound or are you just going to slowly die?" He crossed his arms as he waited for an answer
Newt painting when he asks that and blinks when he kisses her cheek but shakes her head. "I don't think so, I'm particularly useful on quests... Plus I'm sure if you ask Amanda she'll give you something to do... Besides its not that horrible sticking around camp.... Your always jumping from one thing to another... Never stopping to appreciate the beauty in things..."

(@TheMadHatter44)

--

(It's fine.)

Z growls a bit but let's him come closer, more wisps start to form and are curiously watching them.

(@TheGodSnake)

"No need to be so hostile," Kyle said as he opened the bottle and the water tower out, forming an orb that floated in midair, "fair warning, this may hurt a bit," he said as he moved closer, he kneeled down next to her and the water spread over the wound, barely touching it, "ready?" He asked before he started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back