• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Sommer arches an eyebrow. "Why mine? If you haven't been told already by Beta I am not exactly a ray of sunshine..."

"Just tell me!" Upsilon starts to complain.

Delta frowns. "You think Beta's any better though? I have to get to know you first before I just start accusing you of things."

Sömmer smiles a bit more. "Nah he's a dick. But he did help me make that dragon..." She says. Then she starts to smirk. "Wait you want to get o know me?"

Light said:
"Just tell me!" Upsilon starts to complain.
Delta frowns. "You think Beta's any better though? I have to get to know you first before I just start accusing you of things."
Dylan runs a hand through his hair. "It's your big tough guy, Omega I think his name is?"

"Yeah! Of course I do!" He nods his head and gives an excited smile. "Also Beta may be a dick but he sometimes has good intentions behind the things he does."

( For example the dragon. If he were to be nice to her and ask her to follow him she wouldn't because that would be really sketchy. So he played the asshole card so she could follow and get a clue of who her parent was because he actually wanted to help her out. Also he made Courtney do a bit of extra work on the chariot so he could talk to Bianca since she was sitting alone but Courtney didn't mind since she knew his real intentions.)

Upsilon stops and screams. "Omega?!"

Upsilon is already texting people. "Don't tell anybody yeah yeah. Sure whatever." She's not even paying attention.

"So how is it over at camp?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Upsilon is already texting people. "Don't tell anybody yeah yeah. Sure whatever. She's not even paying attention.
"So how is it over at camp?"
Dylan slaps her phone out of her hand. "Upsilon! This is serious! If a guy hasn't come out yet, it's better to let him come out on his own terms!"

"Fine." She picks up her phone. Putting it in her pocket. "Hey how good are you in battle?"

"That's it? Well we're in Vegas."

"I don't know. It just seems unnecessary to bring you into battles that don't concern you. Possibly getting you harmed or something. Maybe after this we could go to Vegas."

"War games huh? Seems interesting. I've never been to a camp before."

Light said:
"I don't know. It just seems unnecessary to bring you into battles that don't concern you. Possibly getting you harmed or something. Maybe after this we could go to Vegas."
"War games huh? Seems interesting. I've never been to a camp before."
Dylan shrugs. "It's pretty fun, sometimes gets out of hand but fun." He said and grinned a bit, his dimples showing.

Sömmer shrugged slightly. "I guess.... " She says slightly offended he thinks she might be harmed. But she didn't show it.

"I'm pretty sure well all make it out fine though. So there would be no reason to worry anyways." Delta give her a smile but his eyes said it all. He was terrified.

"Gets out of hand? How? Someone accidentally pokes someone with a butter knife?"

Light said:
"I'm pretty sure well all make it out fine though. So there would be no reason to worry anyways." Delta give her a smile but his eyes said it all. He was terrified.
"Gets out of hand? How? Someone accidentally pokes someone with a butter knife?"
Dylan has a grim smile. "No there's been actual deaths."

Sömmer just looked at him. She silently called bullshit on him. "Really now... you know I can always poke around inside that head f yours right... If its really 'fine' you wouldn't mind..." She says. Now she was bullshitting him. There was no way her telepathy would work at that distance but maybe he would spill the beans if he thought she was serious. She looked at him now more seriously.

"Shit... I will never touch a butter knife again."

Delta sighs. "To tell the truth I don't know if any of us will make it out of here unharmed or alive. Alpha did let us explore but she did it for a reason. Being together would attract to many monsters when she wanted us to raid the Stratosphere. If we split up and went there separated we wont attract as much attention. Knowing Alpha... that's probably her plan... after partying. I know it could work but... my hands wont stop shaking. Even though it would be a stupid tactic I wonder why we couldn't just use the dragon and fly to the top.... instead of going up the building."

Light said:
"Shit... I will never touch a butter knife again."

Delta sighs. "To tell the truth I don't know if any of us will make it out of here unharmed or alive. Alpha did let us explore but she did it for a reason. Being together would attract to many monsters when she wanted us to raid the Stratosphere. If we split up and went there separated we wont attract as much attention. Knowing Alpha... that's probably her plan... after partying. I know it could work but... my hands wont stop shaking. Even though it would be a stupid tactic I wonder why we couldn't just use the dragon and fly to the top.... instead of going up the building."
Dylan laughs. "We don't use butter knives. We use real weapons... Also you know it was hard coming to the realization that I was gay in the 1900's..."

Sömmer smiles a bit more. "So you split up... party... then plan on going up the building? Grade A plan there." She says, not quite teasing, but close.

Dylan was right. She wouldn't know because she wasn't in that time era. The only thing she could do was wrap her arm around him and rest her head on his shoulder. Providing comfort. Also letting him know he has her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back