• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Oksana's eyes widened a bit, but that's the only indication that she's surprised as she watched the outside get mauled by the hell hound. She narrowed her eyes at the dog, the clips holding the trunk shut holding strong against the vicious bite of the hound. "Looking for something?" She said, her smooth, alto voice ice cold.

Scruffy turns around and moves his way over to Oksana. Taking in her scent. "Oh no! I'm sorry!" Courtney ran into the doorway. "I'm so sorry. I hope he didn't do anything bad!" She had Scruffy make his way over to her as she put her fingers to her lips and pointed to the corner. So Scruffy made his way to the corner and played dead.

Oksana looked at Courtney, her eye brow raised. "It's fine," She said, eyeing her bag. Though large, fang like dents ripped through the paper, and claw mark dashed through the leather, the contents were likely unharmed. "He didn't rip through my bag." She crossed her arms, her expression impassive and indifferent as she leaned up against the wall. "He yours?"

"Yes, he's mine... his name is Scruffy." Courtney looked at her bag as a guilty look spread across her face. "I'm really sorry about that bag."

"Scruffy," She echoed, sounding amused. Picking up her bag, she looks at the shreds with an exasperated expression, then throws it on one of the beds. "Don't worry. I'm sure nothing was shredded."

"Oksana," Her reply is brief, and might even seem curt. Her expression doesn't tell Courtney it's otherwise, her body and head turned towards her now open suitcase. She shifted through her stuff, checking for torn clothing, but finding nothing, she closed it again, leaning against the lid of the suitcase and sighing.

"Can I help you unpack?" She says with a big smile. Scruffy gets up noticing his owners exited attitude. "Scruffy!" She starts to talk to Scruffy in Ancient Greek. Scruffy turns understanding the orders and jumps into the nearest shadow.

"I guess..." Oksana said, looking at the girl. She felt a bit... Awkward, which was a stark contrast to her usual, cold demeanour. "Just be careful. I have weapons in there."

The weapons Courtney grabbed were two small daggers, both sheathed. While Courtney was putting them down, Oksana grabbed a small gym bag from the trunk, slinging it over her shoulder, then helped Courtney unpack the rest of the contents.

Oksana went very still, her hands, which had been folding up a shirt again, froze. The freeze is short, but noticeable, and Oksana shook her head slowly. "Not much to know."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright then." Courtney finished working as she had Scruffy enter the cabin again through a shadow. "You must be hungry." She puts her finger out as Scruffy lightly starts to chew on it. Cutting her finger with his fangs and licking up the blood. Courtney winces but calms as if she's used to it.

Oksana's nose wrinkled in disgust ever so slightly at the sight, but asked no questions, putting away the last of her stuff, but taking out a small, plastic bag from her trunk. Taking out a bottle of prescription pills from it, she opened it and shook one pill from the bottle. She popped the pill into her mouth, then washed it down with water. Glancing back at Courtney, Oksana hesitated a bit before she spoke. "Who's your godly parent?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah, makes sense," And it really did. This girl was the living embodiment of a ray of sunshine. All smiles, brimming with positivity and optimism. It made so much sense that this girl was a Hemera kid. Oksana couldn't say the same for herself - her sour, sullen expression had driven off most in the camp. After all, who wanted to affiliate with the girl who looked like it was raining all the time? Or maybe, to take a snide comment hissed by an Aphrodite kid, acted like she 'had a stick wedged up her ass'. Oksana shifted the bag on her shoulder with a frown, throwing the pills into one of her drawers.

Oksana rubbed the back of her neck, her hair flying about in a mess at the movement. "Well," She started, then took a moment to gather her words. She didn't want to come off rude, which would probably end up happening anyway, but this was the longest conversation she had had with anyone for a long time. Which was really sad, when she thought about it. "You're just a very smile-y and light person. And your hair. It's the colour of the light." Oksana pointed out the door to the sunlight, which indeed shared colours with the hair on Courtney's head.

"Oh! Why thank you!" Courtney gives her a bright smile as Scruffy begins to get restless and take off. She watches him leave and sighs. "That's Scruffy for you. To be honest, you should see my brother Blue. He's so nice, caring, and he's just.... made such an impact on my life. He taught me how to share and be considerate of others. The last time I saw him was when I was 13. I haven't seen him since."

Blue. Strange name. "I'm sure he's great," Oksana drawled. Though she didn't sound particularly interested, she wasn't trying to be being sarcastic or rude. She just sounded that way, and she hoped that Courtney knew that. "If you're a demigod, then I'm sure he is already here, or will be here soon. Unless you share a father, rather than a mother. Or you share both, which in that case I congratulate you on being a rare case." Oksana ran her hand through her hair, trying to get that damned piece of hair out of her face.

"I see," Oksana said, feeling a small curl of jealousy in the pit of her stomach. Actual, biological brother, and knew her Godly parent. This kid had it set. "I hope here's here, too, then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back