• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Yeah then we can meet him! You'll love him. I hope he hasn't changed much." Courtney flashes a smile.

Oksana didn't smile back, her neutral face as impassive as it had been the entire time Courtney has talked to her. "How old would your brother be now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're 3 years older than me! Wow, you look a lot younger than 19 though." Courtney starts to circle around her inspecting her.

Oksana shrugged, trying to stifle the laugh bubbling in her throat by how much like Courtney looked like a curious animal. Oksana's poker probably made her look bored. "Funny you say that. The doc said the same thing when I enlisted."

"You enlisted? Courtney says as she gets close up in her face full of curiosity."

Scruffy paces back and forth under Blake's tree.

Oksana leaned back, trying to get a little personal space from Courtney. "Yeah. Spent a year overseas. I'm on leave now."

"Oh I see. Maybe I should join a cause or something. To help people out y'know?" Courtney brushed her hair behind her ear. The moment she touches that section of her hair it glows as if they were glow sticks and stop when she takes her hands away.

Oksana blinked at the small light display, but then slowly shook her head, lips pursed into a fine line. "That's great, but don't join the military to try and help. All you get is a bunch of scars and a lot of sleepless nights."

A look of worry splashes across her face. "Am I keeping you from sleeping now?!" She rushes over and starts to make up her bed. Ushering Oksana over to lay down on it. "I apologize."

Oksana finally chuckled, unable to help herself. "No, not you. I just don't have fond memories of my time in service," She shrugged. "Don't worry about it."

"I understand. I'll be taking my leave now. I hope you have a nice day Oksana!" She walked out to the door holding it open as she stepped out. "Maybe we should hang out later if that doesn't bother you to much." With that she flashed quickly in light. Leaving an already fading scorch mark on the ground as the door closed. Courtney gone.

Oksana looked to where the girl had gone as she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. Peculiar girl, that was for sure. Bright and positive, optisimistic and smile-y - all things that Oksana wasn't. Still... This girl was interesting. Though she hadn't stayed long enough to hear the answer, Oksana spoke to the empty room. "Wouldn't bother my at all."

A flash of light occurs as Courtney appears next to Scruffy. Looking up she sees Blake sitting up in his tree. "Oh hello!" She attempts to fix her hair.

Charlotte (Carly) Mendez was still getting used to how things went around here. She got the basic gist. Train. Train. Survive. Train. Survive. Ever since Erebus claimed her two and a half weeks ago, this was all she did. Luckily, her best friend, Vanessa Brunner was with her daily, helping her train in every aspect: defense, offense, monsters, archery, etc. Carly could swear that Vanessa wasn't giving it her all, though the daughter of primordial God, Erebus, had asked her to. "I'll stop going easy on you once you stop going easy on me, Carly." Vanessa blocked every blade that came her way by Carly. They were practicing behind the Big House. "Just because I limp doesn't mean I can't kick your butt on a good day." They both laughed, but Vanessa had come up behind Carly in a choke hold. "You dropped your guard." Vanessa teased.

Blake yawns into his arm. "It's fine, it's nothing really..." He said while closing his eyes as he got comfy.

Mel finished showing Rory around and is now wandering around freely.

(Free for interactions.)

Amanda and Johnathan currently in the infirmary, talking quietly since Amanda is recovering from her headache and prophecy telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back