• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Blue looked at her and smirked, nearing the cabins. "Before we get back to the cabins I just have to say... now that we know what you are. You need to make sure to keep yourself in check, with this war coming up I don't know what these paranoid campers would do if they found out there a demi- titan amongst our ranks. People do crazy things out of fear. So just look out for yourself and don't let things slip. Okay?" Blue sounds concerned but his face doesn't show it.

Mel smiles a bit absentmindedly. "I'm fine, anyways I think Chiron wanted to talk to you about something but I can't remember since I have to show the newbie around. Anyways later." She said as she left with Rory.

(It's okay, and I only leave when it's around 1 am at night where I'm at.)

SkyFilms said:
Rory chuckled lightly, though it came out a bit dry and rough.
"I'm guessing she gets asked that a lot," he state referring to the time travel.

"Everything that's going on?" He repeated quizzically, "is something out of the ordinary happening?"
Mel turned to him. "Not really but I did ask that once and she looked ready to kill me... And well... Things have been kinda hectic around her... With all the monster attacks and new demi gods showing up..."

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Sebastian shrugged, "they'll be alright, over the past week I learned they are very durable...they'll make a good addition to camp." He dusted himself off and smiled at Lia. "Miss me?"

"Keep myself in check? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She says her voice slightly raised. Sömmer was in agreement with everything but that. She was always pretty calm in her opinion. But that was her opinion.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian shrugged, "they'll be alright, over the past week I learned they are very durable...they'll make a good addition to camp." He dusted himself off and smiled at Lia. "Miss me?"

[/QUOTE]
Lia smiles a bit at him. "Of course..." she said as she hits his shoulder. "Don't scare me ever again or it will be the last time you do.." she said while huffing a bit and crosses her arms as she looks away.

Blue scoffs. "Like that, who knows one day you might get really mad at someone not saying who." He obviously meant himself. "Then you might accidentally unleash some demi-titan powers and hurt that innocent, nice, and affectionate. person infront of everyone. Not saying names."

Sebastian rubbed his arm but smiled at Lia, he pulled her toward him and turned her face to his with his thumb and forefinger planting a kiss on her lips. "Better?"

Lia blushes a bit and looks away in embarrassment, still not used to show public displays of affection in public. "A-A bit..." she said softly while lightly holding his hands.

Sebastian laced his fingers between Lia's, using his left arm to pull her closer into a hug.

Valencia's dreams were full of horrible images and messages and voices. All berating her for one thing or another, but what really took the cake was an image of her mother bringing a heavy fist crashing down on her. She woke up screaming and snapping up in bed startling a snoozing Suzume out of her seat. "What is wrong Valencia?" She said as Valencia huffed and puffed.

(We've been shipped?!......Ok)

Lia blushes a bit more and pulls up the collar of her leather jacket to hide her blush. "I'm really glad your back..." she said softly while hugging him back.

The Apollo kids glanced over briefly before moving about once more, working around. One in particular who was currently sitting on one of the infirmary beds, sipping a glass of water to help her migraine.

Sebastian let her go but still had he hand in his. "Where were you before coming to save my arse, did I pull you away from something??"

Lia runs a hand through her hair. "No, it wasn't very important, just talking to some other campers is all..." she said while looking at him. "And thanks for reminding me about saving your arse, makes me feel good." she said while grinning.

Johnathan and Amanda talking quietly in the infirmary, are across from Valencia and Suzume. Amanda smiles tiredly at Johnathan and pats his hand. "Seriously... I'm fine... Just a headache from you know what..." Jonathan sighs softly, is actually her cousin due to their parents being siblings. "Still... It pains me to see you in pain..." He said while running a hand through his hair after taking off his beanie.

Courtney walked up to the camp borders. Looking around as if she suspected a challenge of some sort. "Wow so this is Camp Half-Blood! Come on Scruffy!" The hellhound ran up to his masters heel looking up at her expectantly. Then putting its nose on the ground sniffing out something. Scruffy looks up at her and lets out a certain snarl as if he were trained to. "Laistrygonian's huh? Maybe this camp is gaurded... I should ask for permission so we can both enter." Courtney started to yell out for someone's attention on the other side of the camp borders.

Blake yawns a bit and looks down from his spot in the Thalia's Tree. "...what's with all the yelling... Sheesh..." He muttered and rubbed his eye.

Courtney jumped up yelping from Blake dropping down from the tree. Scruffy Suddenly grew a bit larger than the average hellhound and bared its fangs at Blake, standing infront of Courtney. Courtney snapped back to her senses looking at the situation playing out. "Scruffy! Down! Bad Scruffy! Sit!" Scruffy responded to her orders, shrinking down and backing away sitting next to Courtney. "I'm sorry about that and disturbing you! I just need to know if we can enter." She started to pet Scruffy.

Blake raises a brow. "Why wouldn't you be allowed to enter? I mean normally most demi gods have to fight tooth and bone to get here because you know... Minotaurs, Dracaenas, Laistrygonians, Harpies, other Hell hounds."

Sebastian laughed, "I'll try not to make it a habit." He got and idea and tugged on Lia's hand. "Wanna go to the lake?"

"Yeah just a couple incidents but I took care of them.... so can Scruffy and I enter?" (Brb for a while.)

"Oh Scruffy? Alright I guess." Courtney waits on Blake to walk them through. Not wanting to intrude without his full permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back