• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"But I wanted to see you again...." His voice drops. "I wanted to take you out... like on a date. You can't be leaving so soon! Whats this quest about?"

Bianca sighs softly and smiles a bit when he says he wanted to Tak her on a date. "...we have to go retrieve what has been taken... If we get separated, war is the only path left to be taken..."

"That means if I take you out mid quest.... I would have to take the rest of them with us!" Blue gasps. Smirks getting ready for another prophecy joke. "Well..... how about I shoot the fuck who decided they should send Amanda that prophecy in the face. Then I take you out. Then make out while everyone else handles that war crap."

"I would if it was for you." Blue sounds a lot more desperate. "Please don't go!" Blue wasn't just talking about leaving the Iris message.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia blinks and looks at him. "Hm...? I don't know, I don't really know her..."
Blake holding Theta who yawns and blinks for a moment. "Nyxie." He said while smiling a bit as he looked up at the night sky and at her hair. "Pretty..."

Amanda sighs softly, hand on her forehead. "Your right... Take me to the big house..." She said softly and slowly limped with her.

Nikki sleeping quietly as Artaith wakes in and wakes her. "Hey.. We gotta pack... We're going on a quest." Nikki blinks. "Huh?... Oh okay..."

Dylan flying around. "Supposedly we are looking for Sigma and Iota?"

Isaac grins wolffishly. "Nope."

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian grunted in reply and just followed her.

Valencia pulled the boy into her arms, "Blake... This is apparently my little brother." She smiled at him then looked at the little boy, "How old are you?"

Suzume helped Amanda into the big house easing he into her chair once she got to the infirmary and pulling one up beside her, "How are you feeling?"

Solace gets to his cabin and opens the door finding a long package he walked over and tore it open gawking at what he saw.

Omega nodded, "Sounds like a plan, by the way...who are you, alphas new boyfriend?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian grunted in reply and just followed her.
Valencia pulled the boy into her arms, "Blake... This is apparently my little brother." She smiled at him then looked at the little boy, "How old are you?"

Suzume helped Amanda into the big house easing he into her chair once she got to the infirmary and pulling one up beside her, "How are you feeling?"

Solace gets to his cabin and opens the door finding a long package he walked over and tore it open gawking at what he saw.

Omega nodded, "Sounds like a plan, by the way...who are you, alphas new boyfriend?"

[/QUOTE]
Lia walking to her cabin, glances at him and sighs.

Blake smiles a bit. "Congrats."

Theta lifts up his hands. "I'm 11..." He said shyly and looked down.

Amanda sighs softly. "Drained, tired... Sick.."

Nikki and Artaith packing for the journey.

Dylan floating in the air beside him. "Ha ha funny, but know. Don't even know who she is, not interested. I'm Upsilon's half brother."

Blue's head hangs. "Alright. Just stay safe. Think about me because I'll be thinking about you. Don't forget to eat. Don't forget to drink water. Always have good maintenance on your supplies. Always make sure your teams capable. Uuuuhhh and I love you sunshine."

Bianca blinks in surprise at the use of the l word. "...my team is capable... Lia, Nikki, Mel and Artie are my team mates... I'll think of you every moment im not being attacked. Alright?"

( Yes! Theta deceive them and when they turn their backs. Break their fucking necks! Jk. )

"Not even just a little bit when your being attacked?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Bianca rolls her eyes and puts a hand on her hip. "Babe if if think about you in battle I'll risk getting some of us killed... No distractions... Is that like a key thing for mercenaries?"

"Yeah but we just tend to not give a shit. I mean Uspilon can be taking on a bunch of harpy and can look totally focused but in fact the entire time shes thinking about ass."

"Steal one of the gods items? Didn't Prometheus steal some fire from the gods hearth and give it to the mortals?"

Bianca nods. "Mhm.. And Zeus' bolt, my dad's helmet, Ares' spear, Artemis, Apollo's bows, hermes' staff, aphrodite's mirror, Hephaestus' hammer, Dionysus' wreath, demeter's cornucopia and Hestia's Fire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back