• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Yep. He's cute," Evan replied, scratching Sparky's ear as it started to make a sound that seemed to be as if it was happy. It probably was, getting attention from people. "His name is Sparky, which I find odd since it's a hellhound."

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Carly left the fire pit. "I'm gonna go..." she started to sweat nervously, "to the lake. If I drown, well, I love you guys. Send a note to my mother." She headed toward the darkened lake. Vanessa chuckled. "You aren't gonna die. Wait..." she followed her friend. "Can you swim?" "I'd rather not answer that question." Carly responded.

Elzabeth laughed at the hellhound. "Sparky huh? Well I think that is a perfect name for him." She glanced down at the hellhound. Hmm what should I do? Definatly not make somthing exlode and turn everything into a tree. Elizabeth thought about what kind of magic she could do.

(Ignore my last post then)

Carly stares at Isaac. "Your tree? Last time I checked, it was on the camp grounds. I mean, just because we have certain things that make us who we are, it doesn't mean we own them."

(@Soul OMU)

(Soul, can our characters leave the campfire?)

I am a dolphin.

Isaac sitting in the tree. "Still, this tree is mine because it grows these." He said while tossing the golden apple in the air causing it to shine.

(Ye

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe](Soul, can our characters leave the campfire?)
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
ah.) (yeah)

Suddenlu, Elzabeth got an idea. I know, I'll grow a plant of some sort in the hades cabin. A kind of plant that doesnt normally grow there. She started to grin like an idiot.

Sebastian stood and followed Lia his flickering between ethereal form and fleshy ceasing, "Can she do this??" He thought aloud referencing his sister and looking at his skin which was currently emanating shadows.

Valencia looked the little boy in the eyes and jumped with a gasp her starry hair bouncing and her left eye being covered by a galaxy, "Who....is your parent?" She already knew but wanted confirmation from the starry eyed boy. She figured it out somewhere between the shadow traveling to her and the starry features...but she had to be sure.

Suzume helped Amanda up letting her lean on her shoulders, "We should go now, you need rest."

Amilia floated down beside Caleb and saw some campers milling about the campfire and chatting animatedly, "What happened?" She asked him.

Solace woke with a start remembering something, "My package...I'll be back Nikki. I promise." He hurried out of the infirmary on his way to the Helios cabin.

Omega nodded, "Who we picking up again?"

Carly rolls her eyes then moves over to the next tree. "What about this one? Are you emotionally attached to this tree?"

Evan looked at Elizabeth. "You. You are thinking something. What, exactly?" he asked, petting Sparky as he looked forward.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian stood and followed Lia his flickering between ethereal form and fleshy ceasing, "Can she do this??" He thought aloud referencing his sister and looking at his skin which was currently emanating shadows.
Valencia looked the little boy in the eyes and jumped with a gasp her starry hair bouncing and her left eye being covered by a galaxy, "Who....is your parent?" She already knew but wanted confirmation from the starry eyed boy. She figured it out somewhere between the shadow traveling to her and the starry features...but she had to be sure.

Suzume helped Amanda up letting her lean on her shoulders, "We should go now, you need rest."

Amilia floated down beside Caleb and saw some campers milling about the campfire and chatting animatedly, "What happened?" She asked him.

Solace woke with a start remembering something, "My package...I'll be back Nikki. I promise." He hurried out of the infirmary on his way to the Helios cabin.

Omega nodded, "Who we picking up again?"

[/QUOTE]
Lia blinks and looks at him. "Hm...? I don't know, I don't really know her..."

Blake holding Theta who yawns and blinks for a moment. "Nyxie." He said while smiling a bit as he looked up at the night sky and at her hair. "Pretty..."

Amanda sighs softly, hand on her forehead. "Your right... Take me to the big house..." She said softly and slowly limped with her.

Nikki sleeping quietly as Artaith wakes in and wakes her. "Hey.. We gotta pack... We're going on a quest." Nikki blinks. "Huh?... Oh okay..."

Dylan flying around. "Supposedly we are looking for Sigma and Iota?"

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Carly rolls her eyes then moves over to the next tree. "What about this one? Are you emotionally attached to this tree?"

[/QUOTE]
Isaac grins wolffishly. "Nope."

Oh, how Carly hated that smug little grin on his face. Isaac, though Carly just met him, could tell that they may not get along. "Have we met yet?" She pointed her knife at him out of habit.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." She said in the most conpitusios voice ever. Now I just have to think of a plant to use. Wait! I should just cover the entire cabin in plants. She grinned even larger and told Hades what she planned to do.

"Tell meeee," Evan said, petting Sparky. She better not be planning something evil, he thought, awaiting her response to see if she would tell him.

I am a dolphin.

"Nope. Not telling. You are just going to have to wait and see." Micheif gleamed in her eyes. Oh boy just wait till he sees his cabin in the morning. She mentally laughed imaioning his face.

Carly pocketed her knife with a sigh. "Erebus is my daddy." She chuckled at that. "Nice to meet you."

"Fine," Evan replied, picking up Sparky and dropping him in his lap. He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning towards the side. He was tired from not doing crap.

I am a dolphin.

Elzabeth looked at the campers who had bewn given the quest. They looked like they could pull of this quest but you never kmow, something could happen. "Well I wish the questers luck."

( I fell asleep on myself. @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira they are looking for Sigma and Iota but they decided to split up and party around Vegas. Also so you can catch up as well. )

Blue walks off from Delta and Gamma saying he has to use the bathroom. He sends an Iris message to Bianca instead.

( @Soul OMU )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back