• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Artaith smiles a bit and steps back. "Good.. I'll see you soon little bro." She said and noogied him as she headed towards the big house.
Mel bites lip and smiles a bit weakly. "Alright... I'll see you then..." She said as she stepped back for a moment.

[/QUOTE]
"That's what you said last time," Kyle mumbled as she left, his smile slipping a bit,

"Mel, please don't be sad, you get to leave, you have something to do, and you will be fine, just try to stick near crossroads and I should be able to teleport to you when you need me," he dropped her hands and put his in his pockets, "Now go and make us proud, come back to me intact, deal?"

(@Light. At first I said Dylan. Then Soul told me he is flying by himself. So I changed it to Alpha.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

TheGodSnake said:
"That's what you said last time," Kyle mumbled as she left, his smile slipping a bit,
"Mel, please don't be sad, you get to leave, you have something to do, and you will be fine, just try to stick near crossroads and I should be able to teleport to you when you need me," he dropped her hands and put his in his pockets, "Now go and make us proud, come back to me intact, deal?"
Artaith looks at him and notices this, frowning slightly. "I will actually come back this time..." She said softly while lifting his chin up. "Okay?"

Mel smiles a bit. "I'll try... Anyways I better go back..." She said softly and bit her lip as she kissed his cheek. "Bye!" She said and vanished into the shadows, travelling to her cabin.

(@TheGodSnake)

Alpha holds her face. "What the fuck Gamma! Do you have a death wish?"

Upsilon sneaks off to the nearest strip club. Flying.

Peyton grins at him. "It was good too... kind of sappy though" She says, the tight curly ringlets loosening when the fire begins to die down.

Light said:
Alpha holds her face. "What the fuck Gamma! Do you have a death wish?"

Upsilon flies off to the nearest strip club.
Dylan hanging out with Upsilon. "So Upsilon, since your my blood half sister, there is something I should let you know... Kinda important."

Epsilon snorts while landing on the ground with ease.

jacunliffe said:
Peyton grins at him. "It was good too... kind of sappy though" She says, the tight curly ringlets loosening when the fire begins to die down.
Johnathan chuckles. "Ah well... That can't be helped... It was a bit of a love song. Which is really ironic..."

"Epsilon you seem to have some shit to say! Wanna say it?!" Alpha sizes her up.

"That would be?" Upsilon looks over at him.

Upsilon flies above a good looking guy. "Nice ass...." She mumbles.

"Stop bossing us around. And it was an accident. Blue, Delta? Wanna make some cash?" Gamma asked, grinning. It involved her guitar and performing, of course. She didn't really care who came with her though.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Elizabeth stared with wide eyes as the prohosy was given. So it looks like we are going to be having a war, again. She thought afterwards. Mom, give them luck and guide them true. Elizabeth offered up a quick prayer to her mother.

Light said:
"Epsilon you seem to have some shit to say! Wanna say it?!" Alpha sizes her up.
"That would be?" Upsilon looks over at him.

Upsilon flies above a good looking guy. "Nice ass...." She mumbles.
jacunliffe said:
Peyton laughs a little. "I got that much... but how is it ironic?"
Johnathan sighs. "Well for one I can't fall in love..." He said while leaning back.

--

Epsilon smiles. "Nope~!" She said as she skipped off.

Dylan flying with her and looks down. "Damn your right... And what I was going to say is that im gay."

"Oh I knew that." Upsilon smirks

"You know what. Screw it." Alpha walks off. She goes down the stairs and exits the building. Walking down the street to the MGM Grand.

Johnathan shakes his head. "Nope... That's why it's ironic. I can sing about it and help other people out and see other possible relationships but I can't love or fall in love."

Light said:
"Oh I knew that." Upsilon smirks
"You know what. Screw it." Alpha walks off. She goes down the stairs and exits the building. Walking down the street to the MGM Grand.
Dylan smiles a bit. "Alright, good to know your cool with it." He said while flying with her. Btw my gaydar went off before you ladies showed up so one of your male friends is gay."

Upsilon looses control of the winds for a second. "That's.... suprising. I wouldn't be shocked by the girls because practically all of us are somewhat gay or just gay. I'm suprised I still haven't torn Alpha UP!" She laughs. "Anyways I wonder which guy it is."

jacunliffe said:
"Have you ever tried?" Peyton says looking at him, head tilted like she is examining something.
Light said:
Upsilon looses control of the winds for a second. "That's.... suprising. I wouldn't be shocked by the girls because practically all of us are somewhat gay or just gay. I'm suprised I still haven't torn Alpha UP!" She laughs. "Anyways I wonder which guy it is."
Johnathan sighs softly. "Yeah... I have." He said softly and looked down.

--

Dylan raises a brow while flying with her. "You dig Alpha? And Im not quite sure which one of the guys is gay but one of them is"

Peyton walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "I am definitely not an expert... Hell I've never even kissed a guy. But maybe it just wasn't the right person..." She says. Her voice gentle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back