• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Evan sat in the corner, away from everybody else. He preferred this, being alone. It was nice that he was in the shadows and nobody would talk to him.

Brayden blinked, then grinned. "I want skittles now," he muttered, looking around. After that experience with the prophecy being told by a girl who channeled her inner pokemon and spoke in a raspy snake voice, he would constantly laugh about it.

Gamma took out her guitar and walked towards the stairs. "Buh bye. You can come with if you want," she told them, walking down the stairs towards the streets to play her guitar.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Elizabeth saw a guy sitting alone and decided to go sit by him. "Hello!" She waved at him. He was kinda cute with his long dark hair.

Light said:
"Definitely!" Upsilon starts pointing guys out.
Dylan smiles and looks to each guy she points too.

--

Isaac wandering around camp, thinking as he tosses a golden apple into the Sky. "Hm... What to do... What to do..."

Evan waved back, not saying anything. He would say something if she asked him something, but nothing right now. He was wearing sunglasses, which was odd considering that it was dark.

I am a dolphin.

"Why not? I could use some company I guess," Evan replied, taking off his sunglasses and putting them away. He put his hood down and looked up at the moon.

I am a dolphin.

Elizebeth sat down next to the boy. "So what do you think about the quest that is about to go on?"

"If they fail, there will be bloodshed. And bloodshed means that my father and his colleagues would be busy," Evan replied, looking at her. "So in other words. I hope they don't fail."

I am a dolphin.

"Ah." Elizabeth nodded. Because of that statement, she kinda had an idea of who his godly parent was, Hades. It made sense with him being all dark and broody. "By the way, I am Elizabeth."

Carly was still fighting with her emotions at this time. To get that out of her head, she started scratching a tree with her dagger, trying not to think of the son of the sea god.

"Evan," he replied, sticking out his hand. "You can probably guess I'm the son of Hades." He couldn't really put a finger on what her godly parent. He knew that she probably knew he was a child of Hades.

I am a dolphin.

She took his hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you Evan. If you were wondering who my godly parent is, its Hecate." She explained shaking his hand.

Beta and Delta follow Gamma.

Alpha buys new clothes at the MGM Grand and manages to charmspeak her way into getting backstage passes to a concert.

Upsilon sees a guy she's really interested in and gives Dylan the eyebrows.

Evan let go. "Ditto," he replied, doing a half-smile. Hecate, nice, he thought, closing his eyes. "Hecate, the god of magic. Nice. So, like, can you do magic?" He laughed internally at that question.

I am a dolphin.

She looked at him dead serious in the eyes. "Yes. Though I cant use to much of it at a time or it could hurt me."

"Nice. I can necromance and shadow travel," Evan replied, looking at her and concentrating. Then, his baby hellhound appeared at his feet.

Gamma looked at her surroundings when she got to the street. Her eyes narrowed on a building. "Alright, that building you can play music and earn money. Fifty if everybody claps, and 150 if they want an encore."

I am a dolphin.

"Cool." She said nodding. She then saw a baby hellhound pop up at Evan's feet. It was a feircom little creature but it was still pretry cute. "Oh my gosh! Its so cute!" She squelled in delight.

"Seems like a plan." Blue shakes his head in agreement.

Courtney sees the baby hellhound and starts to cry. "Scruffy!" She runs off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back